using molested kids in furtherance of quantum key exchange

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

There is an algorithm called diffie-hellman. It is used for allowing Alice and Bob to derive a shared secret with each other. Alice sends her public key to Bob, and Bob sends his public key to Alice. When the algorithm is applied, Alice's private key + Bob's public key creates the same output string as Bob's private key + Alice's public key. This allows them to have a shared secret between them, as any man in the middle who can wiretap their communications is incapable of determining the shared secret as he only has access to their public keys (which he observes them send to each other) but not their private keys (which they keep secret from everyone).

Here is a visual summary:

The problem with this is that an active man in the middle can engage in a man in the middle attack, whereby he grabs Alice's (and also Bob's) public keys, drops them, and inserts his own public key in both directions (so Alice gets his public key and so does Bob). Now Alice has a shared secret with the attacker who she thinks is Bob, and Bob also has another shared secret with the attack who he thinks is Alice. Now the attacker can intercept their communications in the future, decrypt them and read them, then re-encrypt them with the malicious shared secrets to make it look like nothing happened. This is a very damning and hard to protect from attack in cryptography.

Fortunately we can utilize the magical revictimization property of CP viewing to prevent this attack! It works as follows:

1. Alice and Bob, both at separate locations, desire to engage in a shared secret protocol. Bob hooks up a previously molested child to a brainwave reading device

2. Alice loads CP of Bob's victimized child onto a computer screen, and flashes it in a modulated pattern. Each time she perceives the image of victimization, magical revictimization happens. Law Enforcement and the Prison Industry and Normalfags say that this revictimization is just like the original abuse happening all over again. Therefore, each time the image flashes we should expect the brainwaves of Bobs victim child to have brain activity associated with being sexually abused.

3. The pattern that Alice flashes the CP in is synchronized to a secret bit string she generates. The output of the victimized child's brainwaves can be analyzed over time to reconstruct the bit string at bobs end!

4. Since there is no channel over which this communication flows, and it just magically happens that communications are transported from one point to another without needing to travel through an untrusted middle channel, there is no middle positioning for an attacker to intercept the communication and engage in a man in the middle attack from! Therefore, this technique is immune to man in the middle attacks, and should provide security far superior to that of diffie-hellman !

Last edited by mrz on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

david_chicago wrote:Why am I wasting my time reading this?

It's bleeding edge cryptography.

mrz please do yourself a facor and go see a doctor. you are seriously brain damaged

TheHedonist wrote:mrz please do yourself a facor and go see a doctor. you are seriously brain damaged

How can I be brain damaged, I just designed a sophisticated key exchange protocol that uses primitives verified by the FBI.

you know you can use anyone who is a victim of a crime right?
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:you know you can use anyone who is a victim of a crime right?

No looking at pictures of people victimized by most crimes doesn't cause quantum revictimization, only pictures of people under 18 victimized in sex crimes (or just flashing their tits) causes the person in the picture to be abused all over again.

Harry Potter captured it perfectly: people in photographs are real people, and when you look at photographs of abuse you are causing real people to be abused all over again.

You want to jerk it to 13 year olds legally. All that intellectual masturbation.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

mrz wrote:
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:you know you can use anyone who is a victim of a crime right?

No looking at pictures of people victimized by most crimes doesn't cause quantum revictimization, only pictures of people under 18 victimized in sex crimes (or just flashing their tits) causes the person in the picture to be abused all over again.

Harry Potter captured it perfectly: people in photographs are real people, and when you look at photographs of abuse you are causing real people to be abused all over again.

So why aren't sick people who get a "thrill" from watching murder or beheading videos, arrested for murder?

Surely they create demand for more beheading videos as they are quite popular on the internet.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:You want to jerk it to 13 year olds legally. All that intellectual masturbation.

Well one of the reasons people say we shouldn't be allowed to jerk it to 13 year olds legally is that every time someone who isn't law enforcement

(

)

looks at a picture of CP it causes the underage people in the pictures to be magically abused all over again. I merely propose that we utilize this alleged property of CP for quantum key exchange, if it is indeed a real property then the system will work perfectly right? Or could it be that this is a bunch of obvious bullshit?!

mrz wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:You want to jerk it to 13 year olds legally. All that intellectual masturbation.

Well one of the reasons people say we shouldn't be allowed to jerk it to 13 year olds legally is that every time someone who isn't law enforcement looks at a picture of CP is causes the underage people in the pictures to be magically abused all over again. I merely propose that we utilize this alleged property of CP for quantum key exchange, if it is indeed a real property then the system will work perfectly right? Or could it be that this is a bunch of obvious bullshit?!

Mrz you spend so much time talking about this argument on the forum but I don't think there's an actual single person here who has ever said that. Every time it's just your malfunctioning autistic brain thinking that's what they are arguing when they really aren't at all.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Brian_Peppers wrote:
mrz wrote:

So why aren't sick people who get a "thrill" from watching murder or beheading videos, arrested for murder?

Surely they create demand for more beheading videos as they are quite popular on the internet.

cause it's only bad when it's seckz. don't you get it? Sex is icky and groce! I mean if you want to look at non sexual cruelty it's ok though.

also because obviously no one gives a shit about some men being beheaded. they were probably ugly and sub 8, but children and women? omg they are so cute and nice! how can you think about harming them?

hood rych wrote:
mrz wrote:
Well one of the reasons people say we shouldn't be allowed to jerk it to 13 year olds legally is that every time someone who isn't law enforcement looks at a picture of CP is causes the underage people in the pictures to be magically abused all over again. I merely propose that we utilize this alleged property of CP for quantum key exchange, if it is indeed a real property then the system will work perfectly right? Or could it be that this is a bunch of obvious bullshit?!

Mrz you spend so much time talking about this argument on the forum but I don't think there's an actual single person here who has ever said that. Every time it's just your malfunctioning autistic brain thinking that's what they are arguing when they really aren't at all.

Sorry I didn't realize anyone on this forum made an argument other than "the JB mafia makes a dollar every time you fap to a JB" , so I was just cycling through the limited selection.

Please feel free to make an actual argument.

Protip: FUCK THE NONCES AHHHHHHHHHH is not an actual argument

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:

cause it's only bad when it's seckz. don't you get it? Sex is icky and groce! I mean if you want to look at non sexual cruelty it's ok though.

also because obviously no one gives a shit about some men being beheaded. they were probably ugly and sub 8, but children and women? omg they are so cute and nice! how can you think about harming them?

Nobody cares about children being beheaded, they are too busy worrying about 14 year olds taking pics of their tits.

mrz wrote:
hood rych wrote:

Sorry I didn't realize anyone on this forum made an argument other than "the JB mafia makes a dollar every time you fap to a JB" , so I was just cycling through the limited selection.

I already said that there are plenty of chads out there who are fucking JB all the time and are at no risk of being in trouble because the JB actually want them. We need the age of consent laws at 18 because we don't want creepy, ugly, borreby, autists who post on websites like sluthate.com hanging outside our schools trying to offer any girl they see a ride home so they can slowly try to gain the JB's trust and eventually get them to make a decision they will regret. It's in the best interest of society and our daughters.

mrz wrote:
Dysfunctionalreject wrote:

Nobody cares about children being beheaded, they are too busy worrying about 14 year olds taking pics of their tits.

yeah, I still think it's a valid point I made: when people see a bunch of men dying, they don't give a shit cause men don't have as much halo effect as a child or woman does.

if someone saw a child being raped, they would be more shocked than if they saw a man being tortured cause the child has massive halo effect, that's why they would somehow try to claim that looking at a video of a child being raped would be worse than looking at a video of a man being tortured.

hood rych wrote:
mrz wrote:

I already said that there are plenty of chads out there who are fucking JB all the time and are at no risk of being in trouble because the JB actually want them. We need the age of consent laws at 18 because we don't want creepy, ugly, borreby, autists who post on websites like sluthate.com hanging outside our schools trying to offer any girl they see a ride home so they can slowly try to gain the JB's trust and eventually get them to make a decision they will regret. It's in the best interest of society and our daughters.

That is a stupid argument, if you think it is fine for JBs to fuck older people if they want to but not to be manipulated then you should want age of consent laws like Germany and Uruguay have, that is pretty much coded into their law. That's what I've been saying the entire fucking time lol. I don't know why you would want it to be informal and have tons of people breaking the law and just hoping it is only reported when there is manipulation, instead of encoding it into the law so it is actually legal unless there is manipulation.

mrz wrote:
hood rych wrote:

That is a stupid argument, if you think it is fine for JBs to fuck older people if they want to but not to be manipulated then you should want age of consent laws like Germany has, that is pretty much coded into the law in Germany.

Nah I like the laws we have, they are working well. I sleep so much better at night knowing my cousins can't be pursued by an ugly, borreby, autist like yourself. And I also like the idea that you can't look at pictures of her that weren't meant for you to see. You should have your eyes gouged out for even thinking you're worthy of looking at prime JB.

hood rych wrote:
mrz wrote:
That is a stupid argument, if you think it is fine for JBs to fuck older people if they want to but not to be manipulated then you should want age of consent laws like Germany has, that is pretty much coded into the law in Germany.

Nah I like the laws we have, they are working well. I sleep so much better at night knowing my cousins can't be pursued by an ugly, borreby, autist like yourself. And I also like the idea that you can't look at pictures of her that weren't meant for you to see. You should have your eyes gouged out for even thinking you're worthy of looking at prime JB.

I don't know to break this to you, but I probably jacked off to pics of your cousins perky little JB tits at some point.

hood rych wrote:I already said that there are plenty of chads out there who are fucking JB all the time and are at no risk of being in trouble because the JB actually want them. We need the age of consent laws at 18 because we don't want creepy, ugly, borreby, autists who post on websites like sluthate.com hanging outside our schools trying to offer any girl they see a ride home so they can slowly try to gain the JB's trust and eventually get them to make a decision they will regret. It's in the best interest of society and our daughters.

shut up, you fucking idiot.

mrz wrote:
hood rych wrote:

That is a stupid argument, if you think it is fine for JBs to fuck older people if they want to but not to be manipulated then you should want age of consent laws like Germany and Uruguay have, that is pretty much coded into their law. That's what I've been saying the entire fucking time lol. I don't know why you would want it to be informal and have tons of people breaking the law and just hoping it is only reported when there is manipulation, instead of encoding it into the law so it is actually legal unless there is manipulation.

Not to mention the whole ethos of getting sex from a female (JB or adult woman) is about manipulation.

mrz wrote:
hood rych wrote:

I don't know to break this to you, but I probably jacked off to pics of your cousins perky little JB tits at some point.

Yeah that's why I'll smash your balls with a hammer if we ever meet.

mvp wrote:

creepy, ugly, borreby, autist detected!

Brian_Peppers wrote:Not to mention the whole ethos of getting sex from a female (JB or adult woman) is about manipulation.

Something a creepy, ugly, borreby, autist would say who has no idea what it's like to be a chad.

hood rych wrote:
mrz wrote:

Yeah that's why I'll smash your balls with a hammer if we ever meet.

mvp wrote:

creepy, ugly, borreby, autist detected!

Brian_Peppers wrote:Not to mention the whole ethos of getting sex from a female (JB or adult woman) is about manipulation.

Something a creepy, ugly, borreby, autist would say who has no idea what it's like to be a chad.

Non-chads have to manipulate women into giving consent, its always been that way since we were in chimp skins.

- money
- humor
- gifts
- physcical / athletic prowess
- power

Ther all manipulation tools to get women to show you their noo noo.

Brian_Peppers wrote:Non-chads have to manipulate women into giving consent, its always been that way since we were in chimp skins.

- money
- humor
- gifts
- physcical / athletic prowess
- power

Ther all manipulation tools to get women to show you their noo noo.

And I'm okay with you using those techniques on women 18+ who have completed the public schooling system. But not young, easily impressionable girls.

I just wanted to bump this to say my analogy was actually poor, I didn't have a correct understanding of quantum key exchange. It can't rely on only quantum entanglement because of the no-communication theorem, and needs to combine a classical channel with quantum entanglement, so there actually must be a classical link between Alice and Bob.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-communication_theorem

The no-communication theorem thus says shared entanglement alone can not be used to transmit any information. Compare this with the no-teleportation theorem, which states a classical information channel can not transmit quantum information. (By transmit, we mean transmission with full fidelity.) However, quantum teleportation schemes utilize both resources to achieve what is impossible for either alone.

Before I was under the false impression that it worked with only quantum entanglement without any need for a classical link, but this is wrong. I always wondered why the actually implemented systems seemed to use classical links as well, but it was just because I thought you could communicate through entanglement alone.

I just learned this today (and substantially improved my understanding of quantum key exchange!) and felt like I better correct myself.

In any case, I suppose now I will use the no-communication theorem coupled with the lack of a classical link between CP viewers and revictimized children to argue that revictimization is impossible by the laws of physics ;).

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice