Holy shit (low SMV male in social settings)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fuck, the world is a cruel place. The worst thing about this sort of thing is the blatant denial of looks law that we have all become accustomed to. On social anxiety suppourt he would probably be told "people don't associate with you becasue you aren't confident and friendly enough". He is screwed though, 5'4" and balding is a lethal combo.
“It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything...”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

SuicidalFailure wrote:So I have a friend called Joseph. He's 19, 5'4 and seriously balding (never seen a teenager so bald) but a genuinely nice guy...doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Everyone always calls him creepy and weird...even though he's never actually acted creepy. He's incel and seems a bit depressed about it, but he's helped me out with favours in the past and is an alright guy to talk to.

I try and be nice to him and hang out with him for a bit every now and then, or include him in shit, because I know his life is always going to be torture.

Anyway last night a bunch of people were in my flat pre-drinking. Me and a couple of friends decide to go outside to smoke a joint. I invite Joseph. He says he'll finish his drink and see us out there. The conversation outside is flowing...people are laughing, talking, getting to know each other. It's me, and two guys (6'2 and 6'1)...they're both classic jocks (sporty, handsome etc). Let's call them Tom and Dan

Some other guy from inside the party comes outside (average face and chubby, but DOM-looking, 6'2 and wide-framed). None of us know who he is but he must be a friend of one of our friends or something. He approaches the circle and I pass him the joint, he thanks me and starts joining in our conversation. Everyone accepts him as you would, we introduce ourselves, and he becomes an equal part of the conversation...chipping in from time to time, answering people's questions etc.

Then Joseph comes outside. Silence. Literally everyone ignores the fact that he's just entered the circle. Tom and Dan start talking to each other, the other guy says thanks for the joint but he's had enough and goes back inside. I'm left having to talk to Joseph. Suddenly, Joe tries to join in Tom and Dan's conversation. He gets a one-word answer back and then they continue to blank him.

He tries again, and this time gets something wrong about what they're talking about...Tom and Dan laugh loudly at him and Tom looks at me and says "SuicidalFailure, where did you find this guy?!"

The joint's finished and we go back in. Joe desperately tags along with me for the rest of the night because no one else wants to give him the time of day. The next morning Tom & Dan ask me who Joe was and "isn't he a bit weird". Resigned to the red pill, I forego my principles and say "yeah he is a bit isn't he".

I won't be inviting him round again. I feel bad for him but he'll have to scrape up some sort of a life for himself without me. I can't risk my S taking the hit of simply being friends with him. Life is brutal. Until yesterday I had never noticed something like this. I'm sure things like this would've happened, but if you're not red pill you don't realise that these slights against people aren't because of their personality, but because of their looks.

Post this on social anxiety forum, wrongplanet or a lonely life (lots of delusional 5ft4 manlets and ugly guys on those) and lets see you last 5 minutes max before the permaban hammer. :geek:
Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

Potato-faced ones with nothing left inside
That girls cannot love
That girls cannot love
That we all...

And now I know why 5+ women are messing me around
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know
(x3)

Broken hearts make it rain
(x14)

Pieces of a rag doll sub 6 mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

Pieces of a rag doll mankind
That you can't create
That we can't control
That we can...

But when I see you messing me around
And I don't want to know
I don't want to know
I don't want to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmnS9jTcwJE
PostThis post by medjon was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 pm.
Reason: Requested in PM

He just needs more confidence.

Christ, the more I look at society the more I see how incels aren't even seen as human beings. They are like untermensch, subhumans. It's like in the 1800s how slaves were seen as non human. People avoid cognitive dissonance by just reasoning that the guy is creepy, or weird, or all these other negative personality traits because they can't admit their own shallowness.

I've been on the receiving end of it because of my face. I used to be passive and non confrontational, but not anymore. Not that it matters now. Fuck shit like that makes me angry.

TheRealPill wrote:@ SuicidalFailure

Hi Joseph.

LMAO. Legit. I was thinking this the whole time... Hey Joseph.

david_chicago wrote:
GeneticRecombination wrote:
This is a lie.

Why? I am 5'6, nobody respects 5'6 people.

Your character as a man is more important than your height, even if cruel mouth-breathing retards don't recognize it.

What's his face look like? He's short, big deal, I know a guy that's the same height and is always at the fraternity parties and is a popular guy. But he has a good face and a full head of hair, that's why I'm asking what this dude's face looks like. it's not hard to have hair these days if you're balding, lace wigs are cheap and look surprisingly real if you get a good one. Some are better than the avreage person's hair.

If you are socially retarded, this is going to happen to you quite often, unless you find some compatible individuals.

It is heavily dependent on how you look (but not the degree of you attractivity). Shy, strange movements, head tilted down, lack of eye contact, anxiety visible through the tone of your voice and mimics or simply innappropriate behavior due to your social impotency. Socially adjusted individuals indentify this quite fast and respond accordingly.

TylerBainesRoyce wrote:What's his face look like? He's short, big deal, I know a guy that's the same height and is always at the fraternity parties and is a popular guy. But he has a good face and a full head of hair, that's why I'm asking what this dude's face looks like. it's not hard to have hair these days if you're balding, lace wigs are cheap and look surprisingly real if you get a good one. Some are better than the avreage person's hair.

face is 6 with a hat on, 3 without.

There are VERY few instances where a female will be considered socially awkward.
Females are the center of social circle, society exists for them and few Chads at the top, it is almost impossible for her to be exuded as females are the core of the said circle.

3D Face Analysis wrote:
JustTheWayYouAre wrote:If you are socially retarded, this is going to happen to you quite often, unless you find some compatible individuals.

It is heavily dependent on how you look (but not the degree of you attractivity). Shy, strange movements, head tilted down, lack of eye contact, anxiety visible through the tone of your voice and mimics or simply innappropriate behavior due to your social impotency. Socially adjusted individuals indentify this quite fast and respond accordingly.

"Strange movements", "head tilted down" or "lack of eye contact" doesn't indicate anything perhaps shyness. True socially adjusted individuals would identify this correctly as shyness. They will try to break the ice to make him more relaxed. Socially adjusted individuals would not view him as "creepy" and "weird".

It would actually be the socially NONadjusted individuals who would identify this as "weird" behavior. Some socially nonadjusted individuals tend to view behavior as "weird" or "creepy" or even "threatening" even when it's not. This paranoia is often what causes them to have social anxiety.

If a female has her head tilted down, doesn't make any eye contact, have strange movements, etc. you would conclude that she is "shy" or "scared".

However, if a male has his head tilted down, doesn't make any eye contact, have strange movements, etc. you would conclude that he has no social skills.

So in other words you are putting women on the pedestal. Whatever a woman does, she is not viewed as "socially incompetent".

Legit.

Cunts are on the top.

wsolki wrote:
youlookbettermewing wrote:lol similiar thing where they ignore your buddy happened to me and im 6'1 and not balding. i would join circle of 5 guys and couple of sluts while they are standing in front of university and when i say something noone is listening and they just keep talking lik i dont exist despite me being bigger than them with around similiar looks level. (5-5.5/10). funnily even manelt in group (he is like 5'7) is being accepted so when he talks people are listening and adding something to conversation. he is not even handsome in face either

Maybe because that's a group of friends and they don't know you.

Cop out if a 10/10 male came to to talk the group would accept him,and think hes cool,the girls would want him in the circle, the guys would want him in because of the halo effect of being able to attract girls.Even the beta orbiter guys think hes social value is so high they would risk losing there rank.That i don't know you shit is a bye product of low social value, the only value they can go on since they don't know you is how you dress and look.Sadly this is very common for people in there 20s from ages 20-30 this happens alot social value and looks are so important. You have no friends and want to be accepted in that social circle by default your low value because if you had value you would have friends.

Crispy Knight wrote::lol: Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while.

People tried to do this to me in HS, but I started to learn how to turn the tables on them. By college my wit was able to devastate my social enemies. You have to be a good listener. Follow the conversation. Mark the gaffes, esp. from your enemies. If someone makes a remark at your expense, just smile and be self-deprecating. Stay on your toes and always be thinking of something clever to say. Strike when the time is right. A good delivery will get a laugh. Do this repeatedly until it's obvious who's superior.

I know autists probably won't understand this, but I believe there is such a thing as wit game. I used to debate professors and win. This is probably the only reason girls got interested in me in college.

What the hell,how are they your social enemies if they reject and ignore you.What your talking about is different its called combat in a social setting you being attacked for having low value nothing more nothing less.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice