Holy shit (low SMV male in social settings)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

So I have a friend called Joseph. He's 19, 5'4 and seriously balding (never seen a teenager so bald) but a genuinely nice guy...doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Everyone always calls him creepy and weird...even though he's never actually acted creepy. He's incel and seems a bit depressed about it, but he's helped me out with favours in the past and is an alright guy to talk to.

I try and be nice to him and hang out with him for a bit every now and then, or include him in shit, because I know his life is always going to be torture.

Anyway last night a bunch of people were in my flat pre-drinking. Me and a couple of friends decide to go outside to smoke a joint. I invite Joseph. He says he'll finish his drink and see us out there. The conversation outside is flowing...people are laughing, talking, getting to know each other. It's me, and two guys (6'2 and 6'1)...they're both classic jocks (sporty, handsome etc). Let's call them Tom and Dan

Some other guy from inside the party comes outside (average face and chubby, but DOM-looking, 6'2 and wide-framed). None of us know who he is but he must be a friend of one of our friends or something. He approaches the circle and I pass him the joint, he thanks me and starts joining in our conversation. Everyone accepts him as you would, we introduce ourselves, and he becomes an equal part of the conversation...chipping in from time to time, answering people's questions etc.

Then Joseph comes outside. Silence. Literally everyone ignores the fact that he's just entered the circle. Tom and Dan start talking to each other, the other guy says thanks for the joint but he's had enough and goes back inside. I'm left having to talk to Joseph. Suddenly, Joe tries to join in Tom and Dan's conversation. He gets a one-word answer back and then they continue to blank him.

He tries again, and this time gets something wrong about what they're talking about...Tom and Dan laugh loudly at him and Tom looks at me and says "SuicidalFailure, where did you find this guy?!"

The joint's finished and we go back in. Joe desperately tags along with me for the rest of the night because no one else wants to give him the time of day. The next morning Tom & Dan ask me who Joe was and "isn't he a bit weird". Resigned to the red pill, I forego my principles and say "yeah he is a bit isn't he".

I won't be inviting him round again. I feel bad for him but he'll have to scrape up some sort of a life for himself without me. I can't risk my S taking the hit of simply being friends with him. Life is brutal. Until yesterday I had never noticed something like this. I'm sure things like this would've happened, but if you're not red pill you don't realise that these slights against people aren't because of their personality, but because of their looks.
Last edited by SuicidalFailure on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ouch. no other comment. Just ouch.

Womb to tomb
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

lol similiar thing where they ignore your buddy happened to me and im 6'1 and not balding. i would join circle of 5 guys and couple of sluts while they are standing in front of university and when i say something noone is listening and they just keep talking lik i dont exist despite me being bigger than them with around similiar looks level. (5-5.5/10). funnily even manelt in group (he is like 5'7) is being accepted so when he talks people are listening and adding something to conversation. he is not even handsome in face either

youlookbettermewing wrote:lol similiar thing where they ignore your buddy happened to me and im 6'1 and not balding. i would join circle of 5 guys and couple of sluts while they are standing in front of university and when i say something noone is listening and they just keep talking lik i dont exist despite me being bigger than them with around similiar looks level. (5-5.5/10). funnily even manelt in group (he is like 5'7) is being accepted so when he talks people are listening and adding something to conversation. he is not even handsome in face either

Maybe because that's a group of friends and they don't know you.

There is this one guy in my course at my university. I see him couple of times a week in different lectures we both attend to. He is really bad balding and a manlet + average face. His self-condidence is pretty much non-existent. He has some female friends.

One day he was sitting next to a girl and listened to her partystories of the weekend and how she was sick and blablablabla stupid irrelevant stuff blablabla. She even wanted him to get her a coffee while she was sitting there during breaktime propably texting with chads. I sat next to her due to a lack of free seats. I noticed how she turned her body towards me and looked several times at my face (which is after looksmaxing quite good, but I am not a slayer). I noticed that she was into me but I was digusted with her behaviour towards this balding manlet. I really felt sorry for him.
Last edited by slayertransformation on Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So fuckn true switched to nose breathing and good oral tongue posture for about a year started to work out, use skin creams, teeth whiting toothpaste.And people are now talking to me more guys give me more respect,people ask me for directions.Just cam from the bank the other day and some cute asian girl about age 18 was there with her mother and younger sister, i sit next to them and notice them.The girl starts touching her face and hair and asks the younger sister is the something wrong with her hair as she looks at me in the corner of her eyes.

Seen this play out countless times. Nobody wants their S brought down by being seen with a mutant or even converse with someone they perceive as TOO below them. Society and people are cruel.
Violence Crew
Masculinity Crew
Colez Biker Gang
2010 PuaHate Member

LazyLion wrote:Seen this play out countless times. Nobody wants their S brought down by being seen with a mutant or even converse with someone they perceive as TOO below them. Society and people are cruel.

HUMANS ARE WORSE THAN DOGS

:lol: Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while.

People tried to do this to me in HS, but I started to learn how to turn the tables on them. By college my wit was able to devastate my social enemies. You have to be a good listener. Follow the conversation. Mark the gaffes, esp. from your enemies. If someone makes a remark at your expense, just smile and be self-deprecating. Stay on your toes and always be thinking of something clever to say. Strike when the time is right. A good delivery will get a laugh. Do this repeatedly until it's obvious who's superior.

I know autists probably won't understand this, but I believe there is such a thing as wit game. I used to debate professors and win. This is probably the only reason girls got interested in me in college.

"Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while."

blue pill

"Everyone always calls him creepy and weird...even though he's never actually acted creepy. "

this always happens to me :pistodouble:

incel scum wrote:"Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while."

blue pill

"Everyone always calls him creepy and weird...even though he's never actually acted creepy. "

My parents always say this, JUST LOL.

Brutal thread OP. I got mad as fuck reading it.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

ive been out of highschool for a while, people are shallow throughout all their lives
redpil: i fucked you're mom
redpil: no one uses the term redpil correctly

Crispy Knight wrote::lol: Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while.

People tried to do this to me in HS, but I started to learn how to turn the tables on them. By college my wit was able to devastate my social enemies. You have to be a good listener. Follow the conversation. Mark the gaffes, esp. from your enemies. If someone makes a remark at your expense, just smile and be self-deprecating. Stay on your toes and always be thinking of something clever to say. Strike when the time is right. A good delivery will get a laugh. Do this repeatedly until it's obvious who's superior.

I know autists probably won't understand this, but I believe there is such a thing as wit game. I used to debate professors and win. This is probably the only reason girls got interested in me in college.

So you have to do all that just so you can potentially be treated like a human being? Meanwhile there are people other there enjoying their lives, while you are being witty at every corner, and "following the conversation of your enemies" LOL @ debating professors and winning, sure you did buddy, debating authority at their own classroom and you even won :roll:

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:Classic halo example, lol at thinking that looksmaxing is for pussy

Yup it's for everything, including day to day interactions.

incel scum wrote:"Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while."

blue pill

That's because you allow it to happen. If somebody insults me to my face there will be a reprisal.

I assume it's in an established place, where you see the same people on a regular basis. If it's a stranger just give them the finger and a smile. shrug.gif

Weird is a synonym for ugly.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

FuckThis wrote:
Crispy Knight wrote::lol: Only high school kids are like this. Many people grow up after a while.

So you have to do all that just so you can potentially be treated like a human being?

What "all that"? What's more work, what I did or lookmaxing while you squint and jut your jaw?

Meanwhile there are people other there enjoying their lives, while you are being witty at every corner, and "following the conversation of your enemies" LOL @ debating professors and winning, sure you did buddy,

Believe whatever you want. But assuming it's true, I enjoyed doing it, so I guess I was enjoying my life in my own way. You can seek validation by wearing guy cosmetics if you want. I got it by sussing people out and obliterating their teen movie banter.

debating authority at their own classroom and you even won :roll:

I never said I debated authority. Professors often welcome debate. At least some of mine did.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice