i just posted my morph pic on facebook

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

And try to add random hot girls..

Guess what: they are like: "oh you're so sexy, do i know you;)".
Almost every girl is replying, and wants to have a friendship with me.
And I behave just normal like i always do. They seem to have so much more interest in me!

But when i use my normal face they don't reply or even block me!

I wanna know why!!!!!!
Last edited by loverhater on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I wanted a girlfriend... i've wanted sex, I've wanted love.. Affection.. Adoration! - You think I am unworthy of it? - That's a crime that can never be forgiven."

Elliot Rodger

I totally understand, I hate when n****rs keep asking me if my parents own a Chinese Restaurant because I"m Asian(Cantonese) or that I'm an expert of martial arts. And they say "semi cracker" to people that look like you(that are friends of mine) as well as "ChingChong" to me. What you encountered is very annoying even for a viewer like myself but is not like your surroundings are stupid and ignorant. Often times in the continental, those who initially discriminate will get a taste of the same thing. You're not alone dude, we're feeling the sting too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: did no one you know mention your transformation into a dom slayer

12345678 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: did no one you know mention your transformation into a dom slayer

No, because i don't have any friends. This fb account i use is for social experiment purposes only

gobman3000 wrote:You need to put your head on a rack and stretch it horizontally.

If you're such a good morph you can do this for me!
I just want you to make my jaw wider and more forward

Your hairstyle makes you look like a legit psychiatric inpatient, morph or not. What's with the fucking tufts on the side?
PostThis post by davidopryski was deleted by puanewb on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:37 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by davidopryski

OP, could you please do morph of a photo of mine?

All the hot girls damn! They're all replying my messages and accept my friendships! And they're writing me, leaving beautiful comments, and they would like to meet me in order to become my girlfriend or fuck buddY.

I can really get used to this!!!!! Why why can't i have a real slayer face!!!

loverhater wrote:All the hot girls damn! They're all replying my messages and accept my friendships! And they're writing me, leaving beautiful comments, and they would like to meet me in order to become their fuck buddY.

And what will happen when they see the real pictures of you - or are you photoshopping all your images into some Asian DOM shogun-warlord?

Let me guess - you are a classic 'one pic only' FB incel.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
loverhater wrote:All the hot girls damn! They're all replying my messages and accept my friendships! And they're writing me, leaving beautiful comments, and they would like to meet me in order to become their fuck buddY.

And what will happen when they see the real pictures of you - or are you photoshopping all your images into some Asian DOM shogun-warlord?

Of course i won't meet them. I do it for social experiment purposes only. But i do enjoy being a slayer once in a lifetime. Its give me just a little taste of something inever could have in my life.

I wonder what would happen if i meet up with one of the girl where the chemistry start out good. Would she accept that because she tells me how great my personality is..

loverhater wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:And what will happen when they see the real pictures of you - or are you photoshopping all your images into some Asian DOM shogun-warlord?

Of course i won't meet them. I do it for social experiment purposes only. But i do enjoy being a slayer once in a lifetime. Its give me just a little taste of something inever could have in my life

But surely it must be a completely empty victory that the cunts you are messaging are not responding to you whatsoever - they are responding to a ficticious, largely unrecognisble image of you. I therefore don't understand the point in using that trickery to get female attention.
PostThis post by Westpha1 was deleted by puanewb on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Westphal

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
loverhater wrote:
Of course i won't meet them. I do it for social experiment purposes only. But i do enjoy being a slayer once in a lifetime. Its give me just a little taste of something inever could have in my life

But surely it must be a completely empty victory that the cunts you are messaging are not responding to you whatsoever - they are responding to a ficticious, largely unrecognisble image of you. I therefore don't understand the point in using that trickery to get female attention.

let him cope..let him cope..

everyone has a diff way of coping

Westpha1 wrote:OP, you only got some fictional jaw implants and eyebrow transplantation plus lowering.

Where do u live and what races of girls do u attract? Mainly Asians?

Mainly asian and white girls.

Surprisingly i have success with the asian girl even though they used to prefer white male over asian male
PostThis post by Westpha1 was deleted by puanewb on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Westphal

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice