Guy says he is a nerd,girls don't care cause his attractive

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

No shit! An 8+ can wear a legend of Zelda shirt and he is cute and ironic but if a average guy wears it he is a creepy child molesting weirdo who needs to grow up! Just lol buddy boys, just lol :lol:
Last edited by ChildMolester1984 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God Created Little Boys To Be Used As Sex Toys
Little boys Penis melts in my mouth not in my Hand

8/10 does this video women think he is humble and modest, 2/10 guy does this video women tell him he needs to be more confident and less creepy.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

is he an 8?
or does he workout , have low bf, and average face?

bulletsflyingby wrote:More like a 6-7. Still a good observation.

Nah he is like 3

Yeah, fuck girls for liking biologically superior guys!

OP, what do you honestly expect them to say? Do guys like nerd girls in general, no. Do guys like nerd girls who are hot, yes. It's the same for either gender, just accept it faggot and start worshipping Shimansky.
I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice