My take on LMS and personality.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Here is a breakdown of traits a man offers, and how those traits are viewed by women:

Personality or Humor............................Friendship
Money, Status, or Resources...............Survival Value or Opportunism
Dominance............................................Respect
Artistic Ability, Intelligence...................Platonic/Asexual Curiosity
Looks.....................................................Romantic Feelings and/or Sex

Whatever combination of the above traits the man has will be the most likely indicator of what kind of relationship he would have with a partner. Here is an example: Let's say we have a man is not physically attractive to a woman, but has an exciting personality, is dominant, and makes good money. His dominant personality would win her true respect, the promise of a good lifestyle would entice her, and his social skills would make him enjoyable to be around. Unfortunatly, with his plain looks, her feelings for him will never be romantic, and sex with him will never be very enjoyable. She will be under heavy pressure to keep up an act and tell white lies if she decides to persue a relationship with this man.

Now let's see what happens if you have a man is good looking, has a great personality, but works at McDonalds and has had drug problems. Practically, he is only good for a fuck, and if she's looking for a real relationship, his low income scares or embarasses her. He has low survival value. She will, however, be frustrated by her romantic feelings for him, and his exciting personality would only complicate things even more.

A relationship between 2 people of low value will not be stable or happy.
Last edited by Paradigm Shift on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Paradigm Shift wrote:Artistic Ability, Intelligence...................Platonic Curiosity

Very good post overall, but this I cannot agree with.
I've never had a female friend "value my intelligence." I don't think that's even a consideration, except in the context of career potential.
The Angel of SlutRates
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

bulletsflyingby wrote:
Paradigm Shift wrote:Artistic Ability, Intelligence...................Platonic Curiosity

I've never had a female friend "value my intelligence." I don't think that's even a consideration, except in the context of career potential.

I think it comes into play in certain cases, but you' re right in saying women dont really value raw intelligence unless it involves something that benefits them. I was talkinng about either artists, musicians, or someone extremely knowledgable about a subject the girl happens to enjoy.

bulletsflyingby wrote:

This, unfortunately. It only stems from the halo effect. Women do not value intelligece, it's a common misconception. From intelligence stems money and status, more often than not.
HUMANS

LMS are the resources you need. Personality/social intelligence is what brings them to bear.

LMS are the players on the team. Personality is the coach.

The problem is that coach can't win the game for you. You need a certain level of talented players.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

You guys only strengthed the main point I was trying to make in the OP. Looks is the most important attribute a man can have. Without it, any girl he gets would never truly love him. A relationship with a sub 7 man is a soft form of prostitution. Also, if a man has looks, all other attributes carry much more weight.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice