A NASTY redpill: most women are incapable of loving a man

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Meaning being in love with a man and having strong romantic feelings for him. She's evolved to love her offspring, not the sperm doner.

Typical LTR:

Guy :

- posts stuff about gf on social media
- posts pics with gf on social media
- very happy for having a gf (yes there is anxiety/stress obviiously too)

Girl:

- posts 1/10th the stuff the bf does
- minimal display of her feelings

Marriage:

Wives:

- >70% chance of initiating divorce
- initiates 99% of sexless marriages
- have tons of affairs where there is actual emotional investment

Husbands:

- if wife was a good woman, he'll be worshipping her at even age 80
- fucks hookers since wife stopped putting out

Just shows you the vast difference between how men and women are. A man would take a bullet for his gf/wife but just :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at the idea of a female doing the same for the same guy she says "i love you" to you daily.

Men are the real romantics.

And there's a reason why the word "helpless" generally precedes "romantic."
The Angel of SlutRates

bulletsflyingby wrote:Men are the real romantics.

And there's a reason why the word "helpless" generally precedes "romantic."

this!!! nailed it

legit thread - even the "nice" girls are far more mercenary than men and believing they "love" you is insane - as an example I am fucking a woman regularly and she says she loves me unconditionally...BS!!!...if that were true she would NOT be completely reluctant to properly blow me. I have even made her aware that I dont believe it when women say they love me :lol:

backagain wrote:legit thread - even the "nice" girls are far more mercenary than men and believing they "love" you is insane - as an example I am fucking a woman regularly and she says she loves me unconditionally...BS!!!...if that were true she would NOT be completely reluctant to properly blow me. I have even made her aware that I dont believe it when women say they love me :lol:

For females it's all about how you make them feel... hence why she only loves how you make her feel and nothing more.

Here's the nail on the coffin on this redpill:

Most girls and all older women Ive talked to about this agree with me.

Good redpill. I try not to think of stuff like that too much but it's true! They only care how you make them feel and it's men who are the ones truly in love

Women can "love" (aka be infatuated with) a man, he just has to be superior to her in every way.

this is actually legit.they say that to ensnare you.when they are comfortable with you they play all kind of midn games and withhold sex,affection,love etc

good girls are worse than sluts,atleast sluts are honest with what they want from you.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

willymonfret wrote:this is actually legit.they say that to ensnare you.when they are comfortable with you they play all kind of midn games and withhold sex,affection,love etc

good girls are worse than sluts,atleast sluts are honest with what they want from you.

this is the most legit thing you've ever written on this site.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Sociopath1983 wrote:
willymonfret wrote:this is actually legit.they say that to ensnare you.when they are comfortable with you they play all kind of midn games and withhold sex,affection,love etc

this is the most legit thing you've ever written on this site.

they do it because youll do anything to win that affection back.they also want to see how much you are willing to tolerate from them.

its a really sick game they are playing when you think about it.even young girls like 17,18 play these games.its like built in inside them.

PillowHumper wrote:Good redpill. I try not to think of stuff like that too much but it's true! They only care how you make them feel and it's men who are the ones truly in love

Yea exactly. Men fall deeply in love and would do anything for her. I mean we can be realistic here... if they find the girl attractive and seem crazy about her, then they are indeed in love with her. Meanwhile the gf just loves how he makes her feel and wil have no trouble moving on in 3 days.

I dont think I could love even the most beautiful,sweet sex doll on earth.because attachment to material things,wich are transitionary is foolish.when I say I love a woman its more gratitude.gratitude for letting me enjoy beauty,or enjoy her pussy/affection.

duskyx wrote:Women can "love" (aka be infatuated with) a man, he just has to be superior to her in every way.

Yes they can have lust, but not love.

That's because attributes like honour and loyalty are exclusively male traits. They just aren't part of the female psyche and never will be. What can you do? Too bad I guess.
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Once again, this thread shows how out of touch the average member here is with the real world.

You are comparing apples with oranges.

You haven't had much life experience if you don't know girls who are hopelessly stuck on a man, despite many other eligible men being available to her.

Oneitis aka 'love' is more prevalent in men due to more limited opportunities.

Look at numerous male celebrities who cheat, despite being in committed relationships.

TheRealPill wrote:Once again, this thread shows how out of touch the average member here is with the real world.

You haven't had much life experience if you don't know girls who are hopelessly stuck on a man, despite many other eligible men being available to her.

Look at numerous male celebrities who cheat, despite being in committed relationships.

Bingo

It's all relevant to LMS

and men love the beauty of women, not ''her''.
love doesnt exists.
so chill

TheRealPill wrote:Once again, this thread shows how out of touch the average member here is with the real world.

A girl who's stuck on a man is stuck due to some form of dependence. It could be something as simple as her not having any real friends and needing someone there for her.

metalman9x wrote:

A girl who's stuck on a man is stuck due to some form of dependence. It could be something as simple as her not having any real friends and needing someone there for her.

those are called alpha widows. they are widowed until they met a better slayer
Every tear a woman has shed over a man can be traced back to how she was personally affected by the loss of that man’s utility—the man himself is a distant second at best

monkeycel wrote:and men love the beauty of women, not ''her''.
love doesnt exists.
so chill

This.

How many people would honestly still be in "love" with thier wives if they lost ALL of their hair and had their face burned?

VerbalMurderer wrote:
monkeycel wrote:and men love the beauty of women, not ''her''.
love doesnt exists.
so chill

This.

How many people would honestly still be in "love" with thier wives if they lost ALL of their hair and had their face burned?

Love exists it's just that it's very uncommon.There are men who would still love their wife in that scenario but they are uncommon. Now combine that with how uncommon love is for a woman and you'll see why so few marriages are actually successful in every regard.

there would be some very rare men, but they were already in love, and have falled in love with her when she had her looks. there can be some emotional connection,of course, but the seed of love that builds within and crystallizes is based greatly on how the way she looks gives you emotions and makes you feel needy.
its the same thing of women, who want to share your greatness.
the things are different, the mechanism is the same.

This is true. Isnt it funny how media frames it as WOMEN being the true romanting ones, while men are perverts and crazy killers/cheaters/psychopats without no heart?

WOMEN are the ones who will trade up INSTANTLY as they feel they CAN do it.

If you wanna know how to have a successful relationship where the girls actually very "in love" with you: Always keep the power, the upper hand. She should ALWAYS know that you value the relationship less than her. The split second she KNOWS that you are more into her than she is into you, that is the split second she will start doing all kinds of nasty things to fuck with you. She will start drama, she will poke at your psyche (make you self consious about whatever the fuck shortcoming you have), she will make you jealous, she will lose respect, she will play mind games, she will take a long time to answer text (whereas before, she answered instantly).

I have alot of experience from relationships, If you keep the upper hand, she will worship the ground you walk on. However, If you lose the power, she will ruthlessy crush your heart. And no, this got nothing to do with your damn looks, this i biology at a deep deep level.

david_chicago wrote:
Samsung wrote:This is true. Isnt it funny how media frames it as WOMEN being the true romanting ones, while men are perverts and crazy killers/cheaters/psychopats without no heart?

WOMEN are the ones who will trade up INSTANTLY as they feel they CAN do it.

If you wanna know how to have a successful relationship where the girls actually very "in love" with you: Always keep the power, the upper hand. She should ALWAYS know that you value the relationship less than her. The split second she KNOWS that you are more into her than she is into you, that is the split second she will start doing all kinds of nasty things to fuck with you. She will start drama, she will poke at your psyche (make you self consious about whatever the fuck shortcoming you have), she will make you jealous, she will lose respect, she will play mind games, she will take a long time to answer text (whereas before, she answered instantly).

I have alot of experience from relationships, If you keep the upper hand, she will worship the ground you walk on. However, If you lose the power, she will ruthlessy crush your heart. And no, this got nothing to do with your damn looks, this i biology at a deep deep level.

Yes you need to be evil. Tell her of her deformities. Don't answer her calls. Decide her what activities do to and ignore her suggestions. Don't laugh at her jokes. etc. etc.

To an extent. Actually, theres not really any boundaries of how evil you can be. It is MUCH better to be evil/asshole than to be a pleasant nice guy. The first one: she will often be obsessed with you, the sex will be GREAT and she will do about everything in bed. The second one: She will unconsiously search for a more dominant male.

However, you dont actually need to be that evil, the most important thing is to always value the relationship less than she does, If you can manage to do that (and ofcourse demonstrate it) - Aswell as letting her KNOW you got way more (And hotter) options, she will suck your dick whenever you want.

metalman9x wrote:Meaning being in love with a man and having strong romantic feelings for him. She's evolved to love her offspring, not the sperm doner.

Typical LTR:

Guy :

- posts stuff about gf on social media
- posts pics with gf on social media
- very happy for having a gf (yes there is anxiety/stress obviiously too)

Girl:

- posts 1/10th the stuff the bf does
- minimal display of her feelings

Marriage:

Wives:

- >70% chance of initiating divorce
- initiates 99% of sexless marriages
- have tons of affairs where there is actual emotional investment

Husbands:

- if wife was a good woman, he'll be worshipping her at even age 80
- fucks hookers since wife stopped putting out

Just shows you the vast difference between how men and women are. A man would take a bullet for his gf/wife but just :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at the idea of a female doing the same for the same guy she says "i love you" to you daily.

Total garbage
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice