Ever notice how much Sluthate redpill happens in real life?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

100% like my HS and college, except looking young/like a kid was a huge negative for a guy after 14/15 or so.

life is a scam. I just want to stun people down with a flashing Gennady Golovkin right hook the next time somebody tells an ugly guy "all you need is confidence".

Truth Sayer wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:100% like my HS and college, except looking young/like a kid was a huge negative for a guy after 14/15 or so.

life is a scam. I just want to stun people down with a flashing Gennady Golovkin right hook the next time somebody tells an ugly guy "all you need is confidence".

Yeah, life really is a scam. Pretty much everything comes down to your face and height (given that you have a baseline intelligence thats good enough and you are healthy and born into middle class). Everything is determined by looks....and not just dating, your job, how other people treat you, your general well being, etc.

Yes. And for centuries it was hidden and lesser looking guys could do well thanks to religion, slut shaming and monogomy. Now its all thrown out the window, the cat is out the bag, looks is all that matters and its a revert back to primitive Ape-like Polygamy times where 1 large handsome alpha called all the shots and has all the fun and the expense of lesser-looking Beta's. Modern women monkey branch from Alpha to Alpha in their primes and Beta's get nothing unless they wait patiently past 25 or into their 30's for some used up average chick.... IF they have a) non-damaged mental health b) carrer / money c) in decent shape d) social proof / friends circle.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:I remember when I was young I went to this summer camp. We were doing stupid childish shit, telling each other who we liked from the boys and the girls.

The guys each liked a different girl, with some overlap. While 90% of the girls liked ONE guy at the camp. It was hilarious. I thought it was so strange at the time, but now it all makes sense.

It was like that in my PRIMARY school, circa 1982>1989. There was just one guy all the girls fancied, no other guy was desired, yet the guys liked nearly every different girl in class except these 2 fat/ugly chicks out of 15 or so.

At the time I couldn't figure it out. I just thought the guy was a "Big head".

Edit. That one guy, even today at age 38, lives in Florida, works as a soccer coach and has 4000+ facebook friends and many pictures with hot girls. Fuck this life.

fuck, everywhere I go, I see the redpill in action. My dorm last year was the classic. The girls on my floor actually sat down and discussed the 3 hottest guys in the dorm, right in front of all the incel guys on my floor. None of the slayer guys had personality/behavior that was any better than mine, and yet they were able to fuck enormous quantities of poon, all because of being tall and facially attractive. At my campus, most sub 6 guys look utterly dead inside, like the life has been sucked out of them. The 7-8+ guys and all girls are constantly on highs, smiles on their faces, talking and chatting constantly. Contrary to the social anxiety support forum myth of "my best friend is 4'11", and has the face of a mutant, but pulls heaps of girls due to personality", I never saw a sub 6 of any sort even in a relationship, and all the guys hitting 7+ girls were also 7+ themselves.
Queensland Institute of aesthetic research

I've worked with normalfags recently and even their social circle hierarchies are completely structured in terms of looks. They are NOT taken seriously at all. This effect is intensified when females are involved in the social group and their tastes strongly influence the groupthing. I don't even know why worse looking guys even have friends. I'm an unattractive ethnic and I used to think that my lack of friends was a personality disorder... now I know that it's a sign that I have dignity and self-worth!

Chris Hemsworth wrote:fuck, everywhere I go, I see the redpill in action. My dorm last year was the classic. The girls on my floor actually sat down and discussed the 3 hottest guys in the dorm, right in front of all the incel guys on my floor. None of the slayer guys had personality/behavior that was any better than mine, and yet they were able to fuck enormous quantities of poon, all because of being tall and facially attractive. At my campus, most sub 6 guys look utterly dead inside, like the life has been sucked out of them. The 7-8+ guys and all girls are constantly on highs, smiles on their faces, talking and chatting constantly. Contrary to the social anxiety support forum myth of "my best friend is 4'11", and has the face of a mutant, but pulls heaps of girls due to personality", I never saw a sub 6 of any sort even in a relationship, and all the guys hitting 7+ girls were also 7+ themselves.

All the guys 7+ were hitting the 5+ females in my dorms / student life, leaving me with no 5/10 females.

Any girls above a 5, say a 6 or 7 were vicious and rude to me. Even 17/18yo females at work when I was 21 tought I was lower than them, when they should be looking up to an older guy.

Only the 2's seemed available to me - or those female with less male attention, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't perform sexually / get turned on with a sub 4 / fat chick. I don't feel guilty, those girls could've gotten in shape and have been attractive. (I was in shape / thin). So whats the point?

Brian_Peppers wrote:
Chris Hemsworth wrote:fuck, everywhere I go, I see the redpill in action. My dorm last year was the classic. The girls on my floor actually sat down and discussed the 3 hottest guys in the dorm, right in front of all the incel guys on my floor. None of the slayer guys had personality/behavior that was any better than mine, and yet they were able to fuck enormous quantities of poon, all because of being tall and facially attractive. At my campus, most sub 6 guys look utterly dead inside, like the life has been sucked out of them. The 7-8+ guys and all girls are constantly on highs, smiles on their faces, talking and chatting constantly. Contrary to the social anxiety support forum myth of "my best friend is 4'11", and has the face of a mutant, but pulls heaps of girls due to personality", I never saw a sub 6 of any sort even in a relationship, and all the guys hitting 7+ girls were also 7+ themselves.

All the guys 7+ were hitting the 5+ females in my dorms / student life, leaving me with no 5/10 females.

Any girls above a 5, say a 6 or 7 were vicious and rude to me. Even 17/18yo females at work when I was 21 tought I was lower than them, when they should be looking up to an older guy.

Only the 2's seemed available to me - or those female with less male attention, but I couldn't do that. I couldn't perform sexually / get turned on with a sub 4 / fat chick. I don't feel guilty, those girls could've gotten in shape and have been attractive. (I was in shape / thin). So whats the point?

thats a very similar situation to what I found myself in. Only the sub 3/10 girls expressed any direct sexual interest, but I just couldn't get feel aroused by their landwhale forms, and so remained a virgin. I guess a fair few girls in the 7+ range are nice to me, but they are also usually friendlier than the average girl in this looks range, leading me to believe that they are just being polite. Is this the real brian peppers? What do you think the primary unattractive feature about you was to those college sluts?

Chris Hemsworth wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:

thats a very similar situation to what I found myself in. Only the sub 3/10 girls expressed any direct sexual interest, but I just couldn't get feel aroused by their landwhale forms, and so remained a virgin. I guess a fair few girls in the 7+ range are nice to me, but they are also usually friendlier than the average girl in this looks range, leading me to believe that they are just being polite. Is this the real brian peppers? What do you think the primary unattractive feature about you was to those college sluts?

I was

a) very thin, too thin; looked like a "growing 14yo lad" at 19 for example.
b) looked very young (12 at 16, 14 at 19, 16 at 21 and so on)
c) never could pull off a good hairstyle (always looked dorky)
d) had a very weak lower third until 23 or so (I'm surprised how my lower third filled out at a later age)
e) 0 facial hairs until 24. To this day at age 38 I still can't grow a beard (nothing connects or grows in dense enough)

I was more like Frankie Muniz except with a more elongated face. Thats why I was screwed / incel.

Chris Hemsworth wrote:Contrary to the social anxiety support forum myth of "my best friend is 4'11", and has the face of a mutant, but pulls heaps of girls due to personality", I never saw a sub 6 of any sort even in a relationship, and all the guys hitting 7+ girls were also 7+ themselves.

That forum is so fucking full of shit. The women on there piss me off especially.
Have you ever noticed that the shitcunts don't say anything when you say that girls like personality or confidence but get mad when you say it's about looks?

3D Face Analysis wrote:7/10 guys or even 8/10 guys hit on 5/10 girls because they're "attraction-matched". A 5/10 female who is interested in casual sex with a guy, is much more attractive to him than the same 5/10 female who is only interested in a long-term relationship with him. A 7/10 guy is more likely than a 5/10 guy to find a 5/10 girl attractive merely because she displays mutual attraction toward the 7/10 guy. (See mutual attraction theory). In addition, many males have the fantasy of having sex with a female in their "exploration stage" before she settles down with a beta provider. I think this is an instinct to impregnate a female and let another man raise the child.

This is spot on. Really the "slayers" don't have high stringent standards when it comes to females looks, they fuck down. As long as the chick that shows interest in them isn't fat, she's good as a fuck buddy or STR. I mean all that attention aimed at the chad, he's not gonna turn down a 5/10 who looks modest.

3D Face Analysis wrote:7/10 guys or even 8/10 guys hit on 5/10 girls because they're "attraction-matched". A 5/10 female who is interested in casual sex with a guy, is much more attractive to him than the same 5/10 female who is only interested in a long-term relationship with him. A 7/10 guy is more likely than a 5/10 guy to find a 5/10 girl attractive merely because she displays mutual attraction toward the 7/10 guy. (See mutual attraction theory). In addition, many males have the fantasy of having sex with a female in their "exploration stage" before she settles down with a beta provider. I think this is an instinct to impregnate a female and let another man raise the child.

Damn a good theory.I am enlightened now.
I think FBI monitoring this will go ER after being this brutally redpilled

I don't even know how you oldcels (BP and Truth Sayer) are still living. No offence to you guys. Is there even a point in being alive past 30? Substantial failo effect everywhere you go for the rest of your days :lol: the worst failo effect ever is being old, even worse than being young and average/ugly
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Why do you guys mention face and height in the same sentence? Height means little in comparison to your face. EVERYTHING is a bonus if she likes your face.
Of course looks/status are a difference story though.

kibo wrote:

Damn a good theory.I am enlightened now.
I think FBI monitoring this will go ER after being this brutally redpilled

This is the best thing the Admin has ever said!

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

It's not just something girls do, I even noticed from a young age that the guys who were most popular were typically the ones with the best faces. People just seem to gravitate naturally to good-looking faces. The time I looked my absolute worst was at age 14; I had bad acne, slightly chubby (before growth spurt), bloated cheeks for some reason, bad farmer haircut, and I was coincidentally treated like shit by all my peers. How people treat me now compared to then is night and day. Some of you have seen my pic and rated me a 6.5, looks maxing is essential to happiness and wellbeing.

This is yet another example of how deluded and out of touch SH members are with real world.

Here you have numerous members telling anecdotal stories from their younger days, burying their heads in sand, and ignoring the obvious message of those stories which 'normalfags' picked up on at the time.

Then, after years of delusion, they suddenly proclaim that they are some subversive, enlightened 'red pill' activist who is coming to terms with a reality which every normal person is aware of.

Confirmation bias and we now look at things differently than we did before.

Truth Sayer wrote:
Brian_Peppers wrote:100% like my HS and college, except looking young/like a kid was a huge negative for a guy after 14/15 or so.

Yeah, life really is a scam. Pretty much everything comes down to your face and height (given that you have a baseline intelligence thats good enough and you are healthy and born into middle class). Everything is determined by looks....and not just dating, your job, how other people treat you, your general well being, etc.

Be a 7/10 plus have somewhat normal childhood and upbringing in a decent environment and average or above social skills and have a decent job.The thing is you need to be socially adjusted along with your looks also.

stamaster21 wrote:
Truth Sayer wrote:

Be a 7/10 plus have somewhat normal childhood and upbringing in a decent environment and average or above social skills and have a decent job.The thing is you need to be socially adjusted along with your looks also.

Only 9+ can be aspie

Ha i see the same shit on campus to everyone sub 6/10 male looks empty inside, you can tell they want attention from girls and to date and go out.In the library you see all these girls 18-22s in the physical primes all chatting in the library in groups about some guy there seeing or into.while i see guys all over looking in despair, sadder to see the beta orbiters talking to girls as the girls rant about what there boyfriend did with them last weekend.

Niggardofspeech wrote:I don't even know how you oldcels (BP and Truth Sayer) are still living. No offence to you guys. Is there even a point in being alive past 30? Substantial failo effect everywhere you go for the rest of your days :lol: the worst failo effect ever is being old, even worse than being young and average/ugly

The the failo effect is being old and ugly/ with lack of life experiences,so even if somehow get a attractive women around your age you won't even know what to do with her.

Truth Sayer wrote:In grad school with 50 students.

Wish my grad program had 50 people. Stupidly, I went to a selective program and there's not a single 6+ in the group. I can go in the office and get hit on by some overweight 4, but who the fuck wants that? Face and height matter, but even if you have that, you still need opportunity.

Conferences are amazing, though, if you're decent looking. You're all at the same hotel and everyone goes drinking into the night. Then looks come in handy.
SIGNATURE

Brian_Peppers wrote:
Truth Sayer wrote:

Yes. And for centuries it was hidden and lesser looking guys could do well thanks to religion, slut shaming and monogomy. Now its all thrown out the window, the cat is out the bag, looks is all that matters and its a revert back to primitive Ape-like Polygamy times where 1 large handsome alpha called all the shots and has all the fun and the expense of lesser-looking Beta's. Modern women monkey branch from Alpha to Alpha in their primes and Beta's get nothing unless they wait patiently past 25 or into their 30's for some used up average chick.... IF they have a) non-damaged mental health b) carrer / money c) in decent shape d) social proof / friends circle.

legit. Evolution wasn't done with improving humanities looks, so now we have to go back to fierce looks selection due to the fact we have plentiful resources.
Life is written in bone.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice