to all the guys under 6' who don't wear lifts everyday

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

have you learned nothing here? are you blue pilled? what gives? no one can tell if you just gradually increase inserts like .25" every couple weeks.

most shoes have insoles anyway you can start by pulling out all the insoles from your shoes and stacking 2 then 3 in whatever pair you wear. as long as all the shoes are about the same size and you stack the insoles biggest to smallest it will work great.

my shoes boost my height by 2.25" and no one has noticed but EVERYONE has noticed if you know what i mean

Does it not bother you that you are wearing heels higher than most of your female office co-workers?

Do you feel like a broad walking around like that?
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Does it not bother you that you are wearing heels higher than most of your female office co-workers?

No. Women are not judged on their height 9unless they are freaky small), men are.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:Does it not bother you that you are wearing heels higher than most of your female office co-workers?

not at all. all my female coworkers like me. i'm getting closer to that hbb8 you may have heard about. i talk to her every day and make up random reasons to walk by her desk. i know she caught onto this but i think she enjoys it. i complimented the girl who sits next to her today and she was really grumpy about it.

mind you this woman is noticeably taller than me but with 3 insoles in my tallest pair of boots we're just about the same height.

i can tell the difference in her attitude around me when i'm taller too it's even apparent when i'm sitting and she's standing over me vs she's sitting and i'm standing over her. in the 2nd situation she is a lot more flirty

bigfoot wrote:Do you feel like a broad walking around like that?

lol no . the insoles are stacked so it doesn't give the same effect as a wedge heel. my whole foot is on level ground doesn't have the ass enhancing effects of heels or traditional lifts

Gum Cutter wrote:...mind you this woman is noticeably taller than me but with 3 insoles in my tallest pair of boots we're just about the same height.

Jesus Christ, man.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
Gum Cutter wrote:...mind you this woman is noticeably taller than me but with 3 insoles in my tallest pair of boots we're just about the same height.

Jesus Christ, man.

these aren't special height adding insoles.. they are normal gel insoles for running shoes that are flat and narrow. each one adds less than .5" alone and squished together the 3 add about an inch. the boots themselves have a thick heel that adds 1.5"

I would wear lifts if my skull wasn't so short, my skull looks comical when I wear 1.25" lifts.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

BAE wrote:I would wear lifts if my skull wasn't so short, my skull looks comical when I wear 1.25" lifts.

at least you have a compact midface right? what is your skull length ?

Gum Cutter wrote:
BAE wrote:I would wear lifts if my skull wasn't so short, my skull looks comical when I wear 1.25" lifts.

at least you have a compact midface right? what is your skull length ?

Nose is 4.8cm long, that's all you need to know. It's embarrassing. I'm getting some length added to my chin, hopefully I can get away with 1" lifts afterwards.

Gum Cutter wrote:

not at all. all my female coworkers like me. i'm getting closer to that hbb8 you may have heard about. i talk to her every day and make up random reasons to walk by her desk. i know she caught onto this but i think she enjoys it. i complimented the girl who sits next to her today and she was really grumpy about it.

mind you this woman is noticeably taller than me but with 3 insoles in my tallest pair of boots we're just about the same height.

i can tell the difference in her attitude around me when i'm taller too it's even apparent when i'm sitting and she's standing over me vs she's sitting and i'm standing over her. in the 2nd situation she is a lot more flirty

so you're walking around a good 5 inches taller? good god

Gum Cutter wrote:

Most likely a hb6, a real 8 generally will not give a guy the time of the day unless he's tall AND 8/10 face.

TitsAddict wrote:
Gum Cutter wrote:

Most likely a hb6, a real 8 generally will not give a guy the time of the day unless he's tall AND 8/10 face.

she's a 9 to me. she's the hottest girl in the office so there's no way she is a 6. it's legit though - i've been working on my personality

thickneckedslayer wrote:admit to me your height and ethnicity. also what race is this hot girl at work?

Look at this shithead stirring the pot again.

bigfoot wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:admit to me your height and ethnicity. also what race is this hot girl at work?

i don't see the issue with asking someone their height and race. it's actually more pathetic when someone like OP doesn't answer me. it shows he isn't proud of who he is as a person

12345678 wrote:
Gum Cutter wrote:

so you're walking around a good 5 inches taller? good god

usually about 2-2.5 with half of that coming from the shoe itself other half from the insoles

thickneckedslayer wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

i don't see the issue with asking someone their height and race. it's actually more pathetic when someone like OP doesn't answer me. it shows he isn't proud of who he is as a person

both she and I are white. i'm 5'6 barefoot. race isn't relevant but who would be proud of being 5'6 :lol:

who would be proud of their height at all really? it's something i'd be grateful for and take advantage of if i had it but not something you should be proud of

Gum Cutter wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:i don't see the issue with asking someone their height and race. it's actually more pathetic when someone like OP doesn't answer me. it shows he isn't proud of who he is as a person

both she and I are white. i'm 5'6 barefoot. race isn't relevant but who would be proud of being 5'6 :lol:

who would be proud of their height at all really? it's something i'd be grateful for and take advantage of if i had it but not something you should be proud of

you legit sounded black in those vocaroos. is your voice just super deep or something even irl?

thickneckedslayer wrote:
bigfoot wrote:

You're a pathetic stormfrontcelling instigator. You're a real piece of shit. Nothing whatsoever in this thread had anything to do with race yet here you are again, the tough guy wannabe trying to race bait.

bigfoot wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote:i don't see the issue with asking someone their height and race. it's actually more pathetic when someone like OP doesn't answer me. it shows he isn't proud of who he is as a person

You're a pathetic stormfrontcelling instigator. You're a real piece of shit. Nothing whatsoever in this thread had anything to do with race yet here you are again, the tough guy wannabe trying to race bait.

i asked OP about this on another thread before but it died so i brought it up again now. also i'm not a stormfronter. most stormfronters are subhuman rednecks with low IQs; i would never associate myself with them

Standing at 5'10 (and a half woowee) I've done alright - don't really notice difference in treatment if I wear boots that put me at about 6'0.

how the FUCK is this thread already over one month old? jfc.

12345678 wrote:

Attachments
mystery-style-pua (2).jpg
mystery-style-pua (2).jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 5723 times

Sorry to disappoint, but height wouldn't do shit if you have an ugly face. I know guys I wouldn't touch with a stick who are over 6' cause they look like goblin buttholes.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice