Beyoncé untouched

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

DeppIsGod wrote:What?! Her face went from a strong 7 to a weak 4. I always thought she was very good looking for a black girl.

She just looks her age now but frauds that she doesn't. That's the issue. It's Hypergamy.
God Created Little Boys To Be Used As Sex Toys
Little boys Penis melts in my mouth not in my Hand

Dirty Blond wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:lol what? that bitch is hideous.

Just how tempting is this?

She looks decent there but come on son she is ugly objectively.

Is He Natty? wrote:Whens the last time you, you know... got within inches of a real breathing person ?

I'd like to see your Face in a high-def up close picture, with the lighting showing all your flaws.

All of the 'Male Models' you guys fawn over on here, would look as bad in untouched photos.

She's still gorgeous.

This may be hard for you basement dwellers to grasp but...real people aren't perfect.

Lmao! Self declared high school drop out NEET that hasn't left the basement in who knows how long accusing others of never seeing people. My 30 year old brother in law that's been a construction worker since his teens has better skin than this bitch. I'm honestly wondering when the last time you saw someone is if this is what you think everyone's skin looks like, especially after they have a pound of makeup on.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Is He Natty? wrote:Whens the last time you, you know... got within inches of a real breathing person ?

I'd like to see your Face in a high-def up close picture, with the lighting showing all your flaws.

All of the 'Male Models' you guys fawn over on here, would look as bad in untouched photos.

She's still gorgeous.

This may be hard for you basement dwellers to grasp but...real people aren't perfect.

bruh all that mineral water has turned you into a white knight of epic proportions :lol: :lol:

knew that stuff was a scam

12345678 wrote:

She's still gorgeous.

bruh all that mineral water has turned you into a white knight of epic proportions :lol: :lol:

knew that stuff was a scam

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what i expected. Ever see the Mila Kunis ones? Jesus christ i wouldn't even want head from her, and i love getting head.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice