Beyoncé untouched

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-uh-uh-oh! A 'scandal' has hit the web in the last few hours, with some untouched photos of Beyoncé being leaked, as pre-production for a L'Oreal photoshoot.

Beyoncé untouched:

Mirin dat foundation application.

Thoughts?

(33 my ass, she looks 40+)

I knew it.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

nasty! but this is what happens with extremely high-quality close-up pics. Pretty much everyone would look subhuman except legit models

gross
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

She has weak facial bones as well. She is wearing tons of make up and her skin still looks rough.
God Created Little Boys To Be Used As Sex Toys
Little boys Penis melts in my mouth not in my Hand

She is wearing sooooooooo much make up but still looks like that! Yikes. Drugs partying and pollution from big city living has caused this for sure.

Whens the last time you, you know... got within inches of a real breathing person ?

I'd like to see your Face in a high-def up close picture, with the lighting showing all your flaws.

All of the 'Male Models' you guys fawn over on here, would look as bad in untouched photos.

She's still gorgeous.

This may be hard for you basement dwellers to grasp but...real people aren't perfect.

Is He Natty? wrote: All of the 'Male Models' you guys fawn over on here, would look as bad in untouched photos.

Legit
PostThis post by Westside was deleted by puanewb on Tue May 05, 2015 12:33 pm.
Reason: Requested by Westside

Is He Natty? wrote:Whens the last time you, you know... got within inches of a real breathing person ?

I'd like to see your Face in a high-def up close picture, with the lighting showing all your flaws.

All of the 'Male Models' you guys fawn over on here, would look as bad in untouched photos.

She's still gorgeous.

This may be hard for you basement dwellers to grasp but...real people aren't perfect.

It's not that she looks ugly. She just looks aged and worn out despite all the make up.

Also I bet some bitter little wanker incel is the one who leaked these, how pathetic do you have to be to do such a thing ?
Last edited by Is He Natty? on Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Is He Natty? wrote:Also I bet some bitter little wanker incel is the one who leaked these, how pathetic do you have to be to do such a thing ?

White knight detected and never to be contacted again.
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

Is He Natty? wrote:Also I bet some bitter little wanker incel is the one who leaked these, how pathetic do you have to be to do such a thing ?

Why defend the hypergamous whore? She had average bone structure and uses magical illusion game to be gorgeous.

Dirty Blond wrote:Maya Rudolph is hotter as Beyonce than the real Beyonce.

lol what? that bitch is hideous.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
Dirty Blond wrote:Maya Rudolph is hotter as Beyonce than the real Beyonce.

lol what? that bitch is hideous.

Just how tempting is this?

Is He Natty? wrote:Whens the last time you, you know... got within inches of a real breathing person ?

She's still gorgeous.

This. Step away from the computer monitor, faggots.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

She's still gorgeous.

Ah, the user with an apparent fetish for the feminist demographic speaks.

Beyoncé uses the illusion of being a flawless, Amazonian beauty to secure her millions in endorsements from L'Oreal and the like. So it is somewhat galling to see that in reality, without all the sculpting and manipulating, she is average at best. She makes a significant proportion of her fortune from the very frauding that she is perfect, you naive faggot.

The post was made to reinforce how exceptionally easy it can be for shitcunts to fool people with regard their looks. But when the mask is off, the onlooker's vomit does flow.

Beyonce is past her prime, lol. Not many 30+ year old women look good after having kids.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:

She's still gorgeous.

Ah, the user with an apparent fetish for the feminist demographic speaks.

Beyoncé uses the illusion of being a flawless, Amazonian beauty to secure her millions in endorsements from L'Oreal and the like. So it is somewhat galling to see that in reality, without all the sculpting and manipulating, she is average at best. She makes a significant proportion of her fortune from the very frauding that she is perfect, you naive faggot.

The post was made to reinforce how exceptionally easy it can be for shitcunts to fool people with regard their looks. But when the mask is off, the onlooker's vomit does flow.

Semi-serious question: Could a red-pilled attorney file suit against her and L'Oreal?

Whoa. Whiteknight alert. The person who released these pictures will have received a lot of money. Totally worth it.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice