Man abusing woman VS vice versa

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

This made me rage

Especially the black guy what a fucking faggot. His nigger ass would never get near a girl like that if he tried.

This society :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

Come on, lets be honest here.

Men are bigger, stronger, more aggressive, more explosive, can take a hit better/more durable...etc, etc. If you get beat by a Woman, just lol. Yeah, it's not right. But you should be able to protect yourself from a Woman, or you should leave her. That's that. Just push her out of the way and walk on.

Also, you shouldn't be going around beating up people weaker than you. That's what this all comes down too. People HATE bullies, who pick on people half their size.
Last edited by Is He Natty? on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Is He Natty? wrote:Come on, lets be honest here.

Men are bigger, stronger, more aggressive, more explosive, can't take a hit better...etc, etc. If you get beat by a Woman, just lol. Yeah, it's not right. But you should be able to protect yourself from a Woman, or you should leave her. That's that. Just push her out of the way and walk on.

Also, you shouldn't be going around beating up people weaker than you. That's what this all comes down too. People HATE bullies, who pick on people half their size.

WHY ARE YOU ON THERE SIDE YOU FAGGOT

HARAKIRI wrote:

Oh shit sorry, I forget what site I was logged into.

Lol fuck Women, they should be pummeled into the ground like the mince meat they really are. They fucking deserve it too, for fucking...fucking...not having sex with ugly weirdos like me. If a Woman rejects you hit her a smack, and if anyone tries help her they are are certified white knight cuck. Ggggrrr. HEAR ME ROAR!

Is He Natty? wrote:Come on, lets be honest here.

Men are bigger, stronger, more aggressive, more explosive, can take a hit better/more durable...etc, etc. If you get beat by a Woman, just lol. Yeah, it's not right. But you should be able to protect yourself from a Woman, or you should leave her. That's that. Just push her out of the way and walk on.

Whiteknight faggot.

Is He Natty? wrote:
HARAKIRI wrote:

Oh shit sorry, I forget what site I was logged into.

Lol fuck Women, they should be pummeled into the ground like the mince meat they really are. They fucking deserve it too, for fucking...fucking...not having sex with ugly weirdos like me. If a Woman rejects you hit her a smack, and if anyone tries help her they are are certified white knight cuck. Ggggrrr. HEAR ME ROAR!

THATS FUCKING RIGHT

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice