these pics are quiet distorted but.. me and my gf

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Invisible wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
It's ridic. If you want to make progress you HAVE to put your feelings in the closet. Most people come here who want to improve, if you don't want to improve go to Reddit where a 1/10 Jsanza will be told he's an 8+. You can only improve with criticism (your own or criticism from others).


Yep, but like I said, people's survival/defence/coping mechanisms are what keep them going.

WILLY, I think this thread is done. You have negated everything said here so yo obviously have already made your mind up that you're a 9. I guess....log off and go slay???




how about,log off and wait to meet harikiri and tyger ;)
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn



Hexagon wrote:Maybe he's just not a photogenic type and looks like Chad White in real life. Hey, monfret, why don't you record a video and upload to youtube in your defense. Show to the haters.


If you look like Chad White IRL there's no way in hell you look as bad as OP in pictures. Not even whenbthe photo is taken with flash 5cm from your face. OP is ugly.
Image

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.




Image

animgook,better to look like a neanderthal than a beta gook lizard.its funny out of malice ugly syrian slayer is called''cro magnon''blah blah yet if I have a similar DOMnes Im refered to by slurs.its malice.pure and smple.

I actually post my girls.have u ever posted a woman on here?

I could crush your cantonese ass with my ''neanderthal'' Xiongnu head.lol



willy you fucking idiot.

i wouldnt say i fucked cuter girls if i didnt. my ex gf last year is the most comparable to that girl. but my ex has bluish eyes vs your girl is totally brown eyed and dark skinned. my ex was sexy as fuck with a wide mexican booty. she also dyed her hair blonde.

lol at this coping fuck. she took one pic with me and she forced that. had her sister come in while i was in the room with her, and try to take a pic, and i refused but at that point it was half a dozen times she tried to take a pic with me so i took one with her, USING HER PHONE.

i dont have that pic. and considering the amount of times i refused, like i said, i dont take pics with girls idiot. its only going to lead to fucking haters talking shit about me in her social circle.

BAE wrote:
Hexagon wrote:Maybe he's just not a photogenic type and looks like Chad White in real life. Hey, monfret, why don't you record a video and upload to youtube in your defense. Show to the haters.


If you look like Chad White IRL there's no way in hell you look as bad as OP in pictures. Not even whenbthe photo is taken with flash 5cm from your face. OP is ugly.

if I showed the candid pics of chad white in the second link,hed be called ugly,niggernose,monkey ,5/10 etc on here too.lol

in fact he used to be called that on puahate.

Image

Image

http://imgur.com/a/E92Hk#8Txip2R



u think he woud be rated above a 3 on here?hed be called homeless,neanderthal blah blah.retard eyes etc tired looking.
Last edited by willymonfret on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a_nimus wrote:willy you fucking idiot.

i wouldnt say i fucked cuter girls if i didnt. my ex gf last year is the most comparable to that girl. but my ex has bluish eyes vs your girl is totally brown eyed and dark skinned. my ex was sexy as fuck with a wide mexican booty. she also dyed her hair blonde.

lol at this coping fuck. she took one pic with me and she forced that. had her sister come in while i was in the room with her, and try to take a pic, and i refused but at that point it was half a dozen times she tried to take a pic with me so i took one with her, USING HER PHONE.

i dont have that pic. and considering the amount of times i refused, like i said, i dont take pics with girls idiot. its only going to lead to fucking haters talking shit about me in her social circle.

ur deluded if ut hnk your girl looked anything near mine.lol my girl has naturally greenish hazel but wears blue contacts.shes also lighter skinned than me.pretty pale now.she looks like ameerah al taweel...

my gf has ddd tits and a colombian ass.lol @ thinking some hoodrat chola looks like my kashmiri apsara.



a_nimus wrote:willy you fucking idiot.

i wouldnt say i fucked cuter girls if i didnt. my ex gf last year is the most comparable to that girl. but my ex has bluish eyes vs your girl is totally brown eyed and dark skinned. my ex was sexy as fuck with a wide mexican booty. she also dyed her hair blonde.

lol at this coping fuck. she took one pic with me and she forced that. had her sister come in while i was in the room with her, and try to take a pic, and i refused but at that point it was half a dozen times she tried to take a pic with me so i took one with her, USING HER PHONE.

i dont have that pic. and considering the amount of times i refused, like i said, i dont take pics with girls idiot. its only going to lead to fucking haters talking shit about me in her social circle.

link their facebook.
PostThis post by davidopryski was deleted by puanewb on Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:37 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by davidopryski

Okay OP is mentally fucked, he's hopeless, fucked, obliterated by life. Bye.

link their facebooks so you fucking nutcases can harass them? nah idiot lol at this fucking moron

im not even bullshitting

my ex gf looks better a lot better

and not even just her. the laotian girl i fucked is way sexier too. thats just last year. i go back to 2013 and cecilia is a lot cuter also. cecilia used to work at a mexican club as a waitress.

willymonfret wrote:
BAE wrote:
If you look like Chad White IRL there's no way in hell you look as bad as OP in pictures. Not even whenbthe photo is taken with flash 5cm from your face. OP is ugly.

if I showed the candid pics of chad white in the second link,hed be called ugly,niggernose,monkey ,5/10 etc on here too.lol

in fact he used to be called that on puahate.

Image

Image

http://imgur.com/a/E92Hk#8Txip2R



u think he woud be rated above a 3 on here?hed be called homeless,neanderthal blah blah.retard eyes etc tired looking.


You're wrong. He would be given a 9+ 8 at worst. He is OFFENSIVELY good looking. So good looking that it makes men feel bad about themselves. Should be against the law for him to go out in public where incels can see him.
Image

a_nimus wrote:link their facebooks so you fucking nutcases can harass them? nah idiot lol at this fucking moron


Mate I want to harass your girlfriends.

BAE wrote:Show us some examples

Image
manly DOM-face vs ugly incelface
the question is: which one is closer to reality?
Image

keep coping sub5 incel
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

germanDream wrote:
BAE wrote:Show us some examples

Image
manly DOM-face vs ugly incelface
the question is: which one is closer to reality?


legit example pic.

Willy why don't you post a good quality pic instead of having to explain in every post that OP pics are shitty? I don't understand why you would post pics where you don't look as good as you claim you are.
T
RSA


Image

"im an ugly incel but dont worry its the camera distortion, take my word for it, im a MM"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4/10 based on these pics. Your gf is ugly and fat. You're a mix between a neandertalish freak and a homeless begger. It's pretty much over for you. Only in a deluded world you could live, but i see you're already living in that world.

It's over man. Accept and get over it. The overwhelming majority (99.9 %) think you're ugly. Distorted pics have nothing to do with that. That's just another one of your coping mechanisms.

And besides, how could you be with that ugly fat monster while you're a 9. Wake the fuck up or eat mushrooms to become more deluded, you fuck.

Also, the way you hold your ugly gf, like you wanna suffocate her or strangle her, like you're afraid of losing her,gives me the shivers. You're that creepy guy that girls don't want to meet in the middle of the night. If i was a girl and i saw you in a dark street, i would immidiately pretend i'm on the phone with my dad.

you could also be:

- a pedophile
- a lonely vagabond
- a serial killer
- a guitar player in an old metrostation in Berlin or Paris.
- a mass murderer in Syria

but never a chad. At least not in this lifetime. Pray for another life, pretty boy.

I could use that bitches face as a satellite dish. It's almost perfectly round.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

You have some of the weakest orbitals and brow ridge ever willy. You live in a fantasy world where you think you have someone elses face. You are not handsome. Game Over.


Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Image

MyBalls YourChin wrote:I could use that bitches face as a satellite dish. It's almost perfectly round.

so much This :lol:

LarryBird wrote:Willy why don't you post a good quality pic instead of having to explain in every post that OP pics are shitty? I don't understand why you would post pics where you don't look as good as you claim you are.


That's not in monfret's end seriously. It's APPLE's fault. The Iphone is a joke for precise photos, deforming the features of a Chad White look alike such as willy. You'll see. Tyger will get to him in July and will testify his astonishing similarity to Chad White. Just wait, people. Time will come when you'll repent from misjudging his looks; trust him.

If wasn't for this garbage Iphone cam, you would see how she looks like Ameerah Al-Taweel.

Image
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], heworu, mrz and 80 guests