these pics are quiet distorted but.. me and my gf

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

op135 wrote:i hate to say this, but you are going to be bald very soon.

He's been told this several times but the coping in him is strong. Leave him be, I say. He's happy. Some people don't want dat dere redpill
The Tori Black Fake Dating Profile

BRB 48 New Messages + BRB boyfriend offer + BRB date offers

DEAL WITH IT

http://imgur.com/YYo00A9,51noS8V,0w5ZdQ ... 1ONfeze#29

TheHedonist wrote:you = 4
girl = 3

Please list her flaws. She's beautiful. Fwhrmogger. Exotic. I'd kill for a girl like her.

Invisible wrote:

He's been told this several times but the coping in him is strong. Leave him be, I say. He's happy. Some people don't want dat dere redpill

That's his natty hairline.

Fantastic thread, 5 stars.
The fact that you haven't taken the photos down after you have been RINSED by everyone makes me lol hard. You have no shame.

You are just another classic case I see on here all the time, you have no major flaws but are still ugly, its mind boggling, something to do with the spacing of your features and big bug eyes

Invisible wrote:

Nah I say let him keep getting destroyed since he insists to keep shit-posting here and staying deluded in a dishonest way.

@willy like I said the 5/10 is too generous for you. With your short height and frame added to the train wreck face, I'd say you're closer to a 3.5
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

I wonder if this guy hasn't already decided to join westphag on his journey to another life and jumped in front of a train.

You must be a faggot or a homosexual half breed. :mrgreen:

You must be a faggot or a homosexual half breed. :mrgreen:

Longtime lurker, for the lolz.

Seriously OP your bird is maybe a 4.5, and you look like a curly haired ethnic with skinny jeans. Fail.

Invisible wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:you = 4
girl = 3

Please list her flaws. She's beautiful. Fwhrmogger. Exotic. I'd kill for a girl like her.

uhm ugly face + shit skincolor + seems to be chubby/fat as well (impossible she is slim with that face)

my ex got rated 4 here but she was much hotter than this girl. so I might even have to rate this girl lower, like 2.5.

na that would be too harsh, probably my ex was rated too low.

gobman3000 wrote:Willy my deluded little lemming, I still have you on ignore. Fortunately I clicked on this thread while I was signed out and UNFORTUNATELY laid my eyes upon your oddly shaped form. Aren't you like 5'7" too?

You are BY FAR the greatest example for how delusional males can be. You are the greatest test subject sluthate could ever muster.

Now before you delete your pictures and try to hide on your native alien planet from embarrassment, know that I saved your pictures and will post them in every future thread you make.

Eat shit.

lol @ you people that save pictures. Share I have to see this shit after the "i'm chad white mixed with giabiconi" bragging. Do it through pm if you can. If he wanted his pictures down that should be respected. In my head I envision flamboyancy. Settle my curiousity and assessment.

Let's see how cellphone distortion affects these lads..

surprisingly I actually found some bad ones

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice