these pics are quiet distorted but.. me and my gf

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

HOLY SHIT, THIS CANNOT BE REAL LIFE, i have always wondered why a supposedly male model lookalike willymonfret was always furiously typing away at his keyboard and posting HUGE 100000 word+ essays on an incel forum, now having seen his pics i fully understand why it is so

essay theory is now confirmed, if you go on any forum but especially this toilet bowl of a place and write too many long winded billion word essays you are definitely a SUB 5, sorry for saying the truth guys... :|

this also applies for lbh, just freaking lol @ this non fully human (not full asian) scumbag always calling himself 'beautiful' yet posts way too many essays

you are too DELUSIONAL willymonfret (you too lbh), sorry to crush your fantasies but i can guarantee you will not be accepted into beautifulpeople.com ONCE unlike myself who was accepted TWICE (i am really goodlooking :oops: )

i hate to say this, but you are going to be bald very soon.

tianzi wrote:HOLY SHIT, THIS CANNOT BE REAL LIFE,

you are too DELUSIONAL willymonfret (you too lbh), sorry to crush your fantasies but i can guarantee you will not be accepted into beautifulpeople.com ONCE unlike myself who was accepted TWICE (i am really goodlooking :oops: )

I 10000000% agree. Willy is vile and should kill himself before his subhumanity becomes contagious.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Leebyunghun wrote:I'm not participating in this thread. I don't want to prove anything but sluthate has proven to be a good outlet for my over active mind and severe mental problems, hence long posts some times. Being married is much less exciting than most people think and it involves a lot of spare time.

I really don't care, since I know I'm mentally ill but instead of posting on some jeebis forum or on a forum for beta skyscraper fanatics I'm posting here.

THANK YOU YOURE AN GOD

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Most controversial thread in this forum. Keep the good stuff. :lol:
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

I think this thread just proves how this site should not be taken seriousely ,I remember when we posted chad white the first time on puahate,and people called him ugly nigger,monkey,tired eyes,looks like a retard,smashed nose and those pics I posted of his candids,would be given the same treatment.this sit simpely cannot look beyond their image of a ''slayer''.
this site also called willy monfret a 3 plenty of times,gayface etc

the incels here get literally everything wrong,my gf pursued me,forgave me for cheating,acusses me of seeing other girls all the time,all our first sexual acts were done in the woods,I think I payed max 20 bucks for her in our 6 month relationship,and that was mcdonalds and some coffee.oh,I also dumped her,and then got back together with her at will.

the reason I havent ''slayed''uis ebcause:

I dont have the logistics,if I had even a tiny studio Id be hitting up huge numbers ,cant slay when you live with your parents and dont have money for a hotel either.where u gonna bring the chicks?my gf worships me and is low maintenance and eager to please.why would I give that up?

2. Im not attracted to nerdic and especially dutch women.its not bullshit when I say that.I simpely am not gonna put in even a slight amount of work for a meager reward.if I lived in tokyo right now and spoke fluent nihongo I would be slaying.

3.Ive always said Im a manlet.its not a revelation.Im 5'8-5'9.

4.my hair is thick and long,its in a beckham ponytail,even if im balding..well Ive bene balding since i was 14 or so,voz Ive always had a V shaped hairline,its irrelevant though because if its true,its extremely slow and two,my hhair in the front is so long when my hair is loose youc ant see it anyway.

3.curly hair is a plus,not a minus,dont know why someone put that as a negative.I have gorgeous long sephardic curls women love to play with.

4.olive skin is a plus not a minus,not sure if srs that I should have pastey pink skin or something.
Last edited by willymonfret on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

HARAKIRI wrote:WILLY LETS ASCEND PAST THESE LOSERS

Im more amused than anything.

Are you fucking deluded, son?

All I see is a looks matched 5-5.5 low class couple. JUST LOL.

theboss wrote:
3.curly hair is a plus,not a minus,dont know why someone put that as a negative.I have gorgeous long sephardic curls women love to play with.

4.olive skin is a plus not a minus,not sure if srs that I should have pastey pink skin or something.

Yes this site should not be taken seriously. You are been rated harsh because people here hate you. And I wasn't saying curly hair is ugly. I was just saying that's one of the reasons why you don't look like chad white.

Also your skin is YELLOW. Olive skin is ideal but you have yellow skin

thats the instagram filter,its more of a charddonay-peachy colour irl.just like my gf is paler than me but the lighting makes her look yellowish.

I have to remind everyone that WillyMonfret has admitted;

He is Bisexual
He has a 5 inch penis
“And the Lord was wroth with Cain. He beat Cain’s face with hail, which blackened like coal, and thus he remained with a black face" - Adam-book(Eastern Christian [Armenian]) 6th century CE

theboss wrote:
shishkebab wrote:Are you fucking deluded, son?

All I see is a looks matched 5-5.5 low class couple. JUST LOL.

Yep, people here are rating him a 3 though. He's not a 3 he's definitely a 5-6

oh I dont take that seriousely.thats just out of malice and personal grudge.even the distorted pics,Im still ''cute''.they can ask women and ive told to do that,but they insist I should take their opinions seriousely even on those pics.lol

trying to lower my self esteem when its doing the opposite,just confirming my previous doubts about this site.in the end Ill be living a happy sexual life and social life while they will be here yrs on end never having a iota of the success I have.

Im just here to pass time really.

theboss wrote:

Yes this site should not be taken seriously. You are been rated harsh because people here hate you. And I wasn't saying curly hair is ugly. I was just saying that's one of the reasons why you don't look like chad white.

Also your skin is YELLOW. Olive skin is ideal but you have yellow skin

even if I looked like those pics 100%,they are still CUTE.no bone structural flaws at all.just the proprotions and features are messed up due to the Iphone(it does that to alot of people).but developed chin,cheekbones,head,etc

its malice,pure and simple.

BlackSkinCurseOfCain wrote:I have to remind everyone that WillyMonfret has admitted;

He is Bisexual
He has a 5 inch penis

its very wide and thick,though,why did you omit that part?

LONELY SOUL wrote:Can't wait to get high with Willy and fuck Brooke Shields.

same here ;)

LONELY SOUL wrote:
willymonfret wrote:same here ;)

I look East Asian. ;)

northsinid?

Willymonfret, buddy, people have nothing against you. I didn't even know you before. This is why i gave you're a 4:

- long chin/ramus
- norwooding/hairlyne too high/long forehead
- exposed nostrils/upturned nose
- asymmetrical face
- bad/pale skin
- dry curly hair
- beta eyes/to sclose set
- ugly lips

there isn't a single part of your face that hasn't got flaws. They way you judge yourself and your gf is PURE delusion. Your gf is UGLY. look at her face man. How can you not see this? She has a roundish face and crooked nose and ugly eyes and no cheekbones.

I have nothing against you, i'm just giving you FACTS. Stop deluding yourself man. Wake up and try to looksmax.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice