these pics are quiet distorted but.. me and my gf

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

both my mum and gf said those pics distorted the proportions of my features wich I agree(can screenshot that too if anyone wants,also screenshot where my gf emailed me that looked EXACTELY like chad(atleast in his recent stuff,my lips arent full like his old stuff)) with nevertheless irl I look more like this



especially these


and also


these
https://www.google.nl/search?biw=742&bi ... white+otto
(granted I need mouth corner lift with botox to look fully like him)....

anyway I wasnt lying about who i am...Id be happy to meet up withanyone in amsterdam to confirm I look like chad white...even those distorted pics in the first link do have a resemblance...I am DOM and look cavemanish,have very very high cheekbones.THAT is atleast presented well by those shitty Iphone pics.that I NEVER lied about....


my gf also looks like princess ameerah al taweel ..that I also NEVER leid about..in fact she looks much prettier and softer than al taweel.my desi gf is WAY better than alienfrancos monster.
Last edited by willymonfret on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn



I think the spacing is most distorted by the iphone and the nose shape.


love to meet someone in amsterdam though.in motion/real life I look twins of chad white in the second link I provided(maybe just need a mouth corner lift).



I am a neanderthal though.

Yeah my iphone does stuff like that to my face too. It's tough to get a real rating when I know I look better in real life
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon



PillowHumper wrote:Yeah my iphone does stuff like that to my face too. It's tough to get a real rating when I know I look better in real life

it does distort your features,the spacing sometimes the shape.lol

but even with those pics(its all I got sorry brahs)youc an see I look like chad whites younger brother or 1st cousin...the onus is now on me to prove I look like his twin...thats why I need to meet a fellow member to meet me in person....

sephon wrote:if you don't look good in any picture at any angle in any lighting YOU'RE UGLY :lol: :lol: :lol:

also lOL @ your hair. you better fucking be on fin

its called a double top knot..or a beckham knot.


got a great hairline and long hair brah.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon



sephon wrote:if you don't look good in any picture at any angle in any lighting YOU'RE UGLY :lol: :lol: :lol:

also lOL @ your hair. you better fucking be on fin

I actually still look cute/handsome in that distorted iphone picture.and thats false,Iphones are actually known to slightly distort your features...look it up.if I were lying I wouldnt be down to meet someone irl.

sephon wrote:
willymonfret wrote:its called a double top knot..or a beckham knot.


got a great hairline and long hair brah.


LOL you're like a NW3.

your eyes are terrible and you look like a legit neanderthal. talk about subhuman


Im Nw0 actualy.my hair is pulled back and i have a V hairline with small hairs in the front..
Image

Image

and yes I do look cavemanish..I always said that....easily the most DOM member on this site..wich im not proud of..I hate primitiveness and like progressiveness.
Last edited by willymonfret on Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

I think he's trolling, can he really be that delusional?

Regardless, why do you have such an unhealthy obsession with that model?
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

willymonfret wrote:
sephon wrote:
LOL you're like a NW3.

your eyes are terrible and you look like a legit neanderthal. talk about subhuman


Im Nw0 actualy.my hair is pulled back and i have a V hairline with small hairs in the front..
Image

Image

and yes I do look cavemanish..I always said that....easily the most DOM member on this site..wich im not proud of..I hate primitiveness and like progressiveness.



Image
*********************************************************
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j298/angelger28/tumblr_meml2glbT01rrm1y4.gif

That girl is pretty damn hot. I can't imagine any mutants from this site getting one near as beautiful

PillowHumper wrote:That girl is pretty damn hot. I can't imagine any mutants from this site getting one near as beautiful



Thanks :D she forgave me when I cheated on her...shes very loyal and obsessed with me..pursued me for a relationship..Im not complaining.


I love her ;) muslim women are the best..cant hate on muslims like here..they produce amazing women.

IncelFTW wrote:
willymonfret wrote:
Im Nw0 actualy.my hair is pulled back and i have a V hairline with small hairs in the front..
Image

Image

and yes I do look cavemanish..I always said that....easily the most DOM member on this site..wich im not proud of..I hate primitiveness and like progressiveness.



Image

post a more DOM /masculine member.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

PillowHumper wrote:That girl is pretty damn hot. I can't imagine any mutants from this site getting one near as beautiful

Image

not sure if!
Image
Image

I though you were a green eyed Arab... :? I saw a Ethiopian guy with similar typing style in the apricity and thought he was you.

Are you ethnic Arab ?

LOL NO BRIO doent look masculine ..had a turkish guy roommate that looked like him yrs ago.neither does bulldog.bulldog is just ugly and borreby.grotesque but not masculine.


and my GF is legit hot she looks like a softer version of princess ameerah al taweel.


also has curves and a colombian ass,DDD breasts .


tiny height.

half the wierdos on this wish such a girl would even talk to them.lol

Hexagon wrote:I though you were a green eyed Arab... :? I saw a Ethiopian guy with similar typing style in the apricity and thought he was you.

Are you ethnic Arab ?

are u deluded.im puerto rican,la creole and half dutch.never claimed to be a green eyed arab.


Im ´´Monfret´´on the apricity.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

willymonfret wrote:LOL NO BRIO doent look masculine ..had a turkish guy roommate that looked like him yrs ago.neither does bulldog.bulldog is just ugly and borreby.grotesque but not masculine.


and my GF is legit hot she looks like a softer version of princess ameerah al taweel.


also has curves and a colombian ass,DDD breasts .


tiny height.

half the wierdos on this wish such a girl would even talk to them.lol


Omg that's some serious trash talk :lol:

Now I know you're trolling. You got about the least DOM eye and brow area a male can have yet you're making comments like that. Lets see a SH sign first.

Unfortunately, your assessment of yourself can't be trusted, because you are clearly delusional or joking when you say you are a Norwood 0. Not even hating, just speaking truth. Your hairline is very receded, which you can see by looking at how high it is above your temple points.

Also, this iPhone camera issue is nonsense. Just go film a video of yourself in a bathroom mirror from a distance and post it here. Distortion will be minimal and your looks will be readily apparent.

The Big Dipper wrote:Unfortunately, your assessment of yourself can't be trusted, because you are clearly delusional or joking when you say you are a Norwood 0. Not even hating, just speaking truth. Your hairline is very receded, which you can see by looking at how high it is above your temple points.

Also, this iPhone camera issue is nonsense. Just go film a video of yourself in a bathroom mirror from a distance and post it here. Distortion will be minimal and your looks will be readily apparent.


Distortion on mobiles is REALLLLLLY bad even from a distance. I noticed it narrows the face and shortens the chin. Only marginally but it's annoying still, especially when you need accurate photos for ratings.

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
The Big Dipper wrote:Unfortunately, your assessment of yourself can't be trusted, because you are clearly delusional or joking when you say you are a Norwood 0. Not even hating, just speaking truth. Your hairline is very receded, which you can see by looking at how high it is above your temple points.

Also, this iPhone camera issue is nonsense. Just go film a video of yourself in a bathroom mirror from a distance and post it here. Distortion will be minimal and your looks will be readily apparent.


Distortion on mobiles is REALLLLLLY bad even from a distance. I noticed it narrows the face and shortens the chin. Only marginally but it's annoying still, especially when you need accurate photos for ratings.


Fair enough, but it would be worlds more accurate than these pictures. And literally anyone good looking would still be pretty good looking filmed under those conditions. If he still looked bad, it would confirm that he's probably delusional.

camera distortion is real, made a thread about this couple days ago. nobody cared tho, because this site isnt about aesthetics-theories anymore but about posting random bullshit and insulting other people....
Image
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

germanDream wrote:camera distortion is real, made a thread about this couple days ago. nobody cared tho, because this site isnt about aesthetics-theories anymore but about posting random bullshit and insulting other people....


I totally agree that camera distortion is real and can make even good looking people look bad, but at some level if one is handsome enough, it shouldn't be an issue. Like the pic someone took of him from a distance, a good looking person would still look pretty good.

I completely disagree with the poster earlier in this thread who said that good looking people will look good under any photo conditions. That's obviously ridiculous.
But if WillyMonfret actually looked like Chad White, it shouldn't be that hard to get some carefully taken photos that demonstrate that, even with a shitty camera.

I'll check out your thread on camera distortion.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 89 guests

cron