I witnessed in shock the life of a 7/10 white female.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I witnessed in shock the life of a 7/10 white female.
She is tall, attractive & slim. She has a lot of ethnic guy 'friends' who do her any kind of favors , one even volunteered to drive her around, these guys are pretenders they hope one day to get a chance to have sex with her. I bet they also feel pleasure in walking around town with a white female. Next time you see people like them don't assume they are dating.
She is never alone, she'd get many phone calls, sms's,facebook,on one occasion i heard her sweet talking on the phone. Her conversations were on basis of happy things: her trips, clubs,parties, some guy who entertained her, favorite tv series, etc. She attends/ gets invited to a lot of events. She's a social butterfly Recreation and socializing is her priority.
Her life is a sea of roses, she gets ' red carpet ' she's used to her life being on godmode. I realised how much worthless is my piece of crap life.
Last edited by King of Sorrow on Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
How I tried so hard to find a woman & social life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33724
The day I finally gave up on women : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31940

jeebusreekris wrote:7/10 female friend
sluthater

Pick one

uhm not everyone is a total recluse here.

you can have 7+ friends quite easy even if you are only average (they wont ever have sex with you, but befriending them is quite easy)

I rent in a rich neighbourhood i see females like her in daily basis. My landlord brought her to the house to stay for a while.

Fuck I hate how easy women have it. They will just never fucking understand the plight of the average or ugly male. The girls in my dorm last year also had similar "friends", who would do favors for them. Then they would bring over massive robust jocks to actually fuck them, while all the guys on my floor were framecel incels.
Queensland Institute of aesthetic research

I don't even want to imagine the life of a 9/10 white female. It irritates me how spoiled females are just because of their vagina.

Chris Hemsworth wrote:Fuck I hate how easy women have it. They will just never fucking understand the plight of the average or ugly male.

Not true - they come to understand that plight very well once they enter their mid thirties.

Chris Hemsworth wrote:The girls in my dorm last year also had similar "friends", who would do favors for them.

I call those guys sexless slaves. They spoil everything by worshipping their female 'master'.

Would it be relevant if I showed a picture of her?
Keep in mind she's a "weak " 7.

I'm going to interview a 7/10 white female today.

I looked up 2 candidates coming in today on LinkedIn/FB. It'll be a group interview and I get to sit in cause they'll be a part of my team. I'm not the final decision maker but I'm going to vouch for her as long as she isn't retarded.

The other interviewee is a 4/10 hispanic girl who seems much more qualified but her face is trash. The guys on our team are dying for some eye candy so she can blame her parents for not giving her a better face.
Eww face?
Know your place.

justinboober wrote:I'm going to interview a 7/10 white female today.

I looked up 2 candidates coming in today on LinkedIn/FB. It'll be a group interview and I get to sit in cause they'll be a part of my team. I'm not the final decision maker but I'm going to vouch for her as long as she isn't retarded.

The other interviewee is a 4/10 hispanic girl who seems much more qualified but her face is trash. The guys on our team are dying for some eye candy so she can blame her parents for not giving her a better face.

What the fuck, are you really going to hire less qualified but better looking person being fully conscious about halo effect? Insanity.

justinboober wrote:I'm going to interview a 7/10 white female today.

If you are not horsing around and if this is true. You won't get honest opinion from those females. females are compulsive liars.

King of Sorrow wrote:I witnessed in shock the life of a 7/10 white female.
She is tall, attractive & slim. She has a lot of ethnic guy 'friends' who do her any kind of favors , one even volunteered to drive her around, these guys are pretenders they hope one day to get a chance to have sex with her. I bet they also feel pleasure in walking around town with a white female. Next time you see people like them don't assume they are dating.

what makes you think she's not sucking their brown cocks?

freak wrote:what makes you think she's not sucking their brown cocks?

Since when do men get rewarded with sex by doing favors for women, driving them around, complimenting her,being nice, defending her etc.?

I wonder if I could do a Facebook experiment with a Chad to send me nudes and confess if she ever got fucked by a black guy.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice