Why do girls lose interest so fast?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

ana444 wrote:
Niggardofspeech wrote:
Basically this. It's like a kid in a candy store. They'll just keep impulsively running to the better candy that catches their eye out of the hundred of options and pick the one they like most.

The problem is that incels are like stale black licorice candy and poverty dollar store chocolate while slayers are the fancy swiss chocolate and tropical skittles. You're gonna fucking rot on the shelf forever until maybe grandma comes along and shows you some mercy

This is very much true. But I have fucked incel guys, maybe not as much as nines or tens or so called "Chads". But I still on any given day end up having sex with a incel guy. I am like the kid in the candy store. It's not about having too few choices, but too many.

Here is why/how I have ended up fucking incel guys, and what incels can do. For one thing, my candy store of choice is Starbrucks. Just have to sit down, sometimes with coffee, sometimes with computer. Figure out which guys eyeing me, wanting to fuck me. Most I will ignore. But then maybe one or two I will flick my hair or simply return a glance. Sometimes I will return their look or stares with a shy smile, which for me, means I have total choice whether to fuck the guy. Around lunch, or late, I ordinarily have my chance with as many as four or five who interest me, and then pick one. One glance back. Shy smiles. A bit of small talk. I have whatever want. I have whoever I want.

And often that is an incel lover. Instead of sluthating, some of the guys on this site should like LISTEN to girls and find out why they do and don't date/fuck/ hook up with certain people. And when we do hook up with incel guys,why.

So here is why I sometimes/oftentimes choose the incel:

1. We love the power. Men say we have all the sexual power, but men have far much more in every other way. We love to feel the power. The power of denying, but also giving. Men want more than practically anything else a hot girl. Let's ay I hook up with a 7, or 9, or slayer or chad. They might have been with models with before. They may have been with a girl whose eyes roll back into her head as she looks obediently up at him as he cums in her mouth or my mouth. He wil love it-- at least in the moment. But he, like me, us, have other options. And although he tells me I am the best/hottest, that is a standard lie and he has and will have others.

An incel hasn't been with anyone in a while. He hasn't had a tight cunt. He hasn't had a good girl look up at him, eyes rolled back in her head, as he cums so hard in her mouth, and see his cum on her lower lip and chin, and lick it off, ands smile at him. A girl wants power. A girls wants to be appreciated. Admired. Flattered.

An incel is going to do more for my inherent narcissism of course-- but there is a human connection too.

I was with an incel guy and he had no idea what to do. So I had him lay on his back, and gave him an incredible blow job. As he got closer, he bit his lower lip, in anticipation, was so cute, focused, came so hard. Why? Because it does not happen so often. I came away feeling appreciated, powerful.

2. Incels engage in rage sex. If anyone doesn't know what that is, they should google it. But most people here know what I am talking about. I am personally submissive by nature. And so am a lot of girls. And are submissive or like rough sex or both. Pretty much the two go together. An incel who is a slut hater is more likely to have rage sex.
rage sex = better sex.

3. Incel guys will stick around, just because they are more appreciative, or have fewer options, if that is what you want.

This is not to say that I choose incels every day or that often. But I have and do. And instead of slut hating, maybe some of you should learn what a woman wants? And we would all be better off. Less hate. More sex.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1019698&p=2149669&hilit=Patheticwhore#p2149669

ana444 wrote:
Niggardofspeech wrote:
Basically this. It's like a kid in a candy store. They'll just keep impulsively running to the better candy that catches their eye out of the hundred of options and pick the one they like most.

The problem is that incels are like stale black licorice candy and poverty dollar store chocolate while slayers are the fancy swiss chocolate and tropical skittles. You're gonna fucking rot on the shelf forever until maybe grandma comes along and shows you some mercy

This is very much true. But I have fucked incel guys, maybe not as much as nines or tens or so called "Chads". But I still on any given day end up having sex with a incel guy. I am like the kid in the candy store. It's not about having too few choices, but too many.

Here is why/how I have ended up fucking incel guys, and what incels can do. For one thing, my candy store of choice is Starbrucks. Just have to sit down, sometimes with coffee, sometimes with computer. Figure out which guys eyeing me, wanting to fuck me. Most I will ignore. But then maybe one or two I will flick my hair or simply return a glance. Sometimes I will return their look or stares with a shy smile, which for me, means I have total choice whether to fuck the guy. Around lunch, or late, I ordinarily have my chance with as many as four or five who interest me, and then pick one. One glance back. Shy smiles. A bit of small talk. I have whatever want. I have whoever I want.

And often that is an incel lover. Instead of sluthating, some of the guys on this site should like LISTEN to girls and find out why they do and don't date/fuck/ hook up with certain people. And when we do hook up with incel guys,why.

So here is why I sometimes/oftentimes choose the incel:

1. We love the power. Men say we have all the sexual power, but men have far much more in every other way. We love to feel the power. The power of denying, but also giving. Men want more than practically anything else a hot girl. Let's ay I hook up with a 7, or 9, or slayer or chad. They might have been with models with before. They may have been with a girl whose eyes roll back into her head as she looks obediently up at him as he cums in her mouth or my mouth. He wil love it-- at least in the moment. But he, like me, us, have other options. And although he tells me I am the best/hottest, that is a standard lie and he has and will have others.

An incel hasn't been with anyone in a while. He hasn't had a tight cunt. He hasn't had a good girl look up at him, eyes rolled back in her head, as he cums so hard in her mouth, and see his cum on her lower lip and chin, and lick it off, ands smile at him. A girl wants power. A girls wants to be appreciated. Admired. Flattered.

An incel is going to do more for my inherent narcissism of course-- but there is a human connection too.

I was with an incel guy and he had no idea what to do. So I had him lay on his back, and gave him an incredible blow job. As he got closer, he bit his lower lip, in anticipation, was so cute, focused, came so hard. Why? Because it does not happen so often. I came away feeling appreciated, powerful.

2. Incels engage in rage sex. If anyone doesn't know what that is, they should google it. But most people here know what I am talking about. I am personally submissive by nature. And so am a lot of girls. And are submissive or like rough sex or both. Pretty much the two go together. An incel who is a slut hater is more likely to have rage sex.
rage sex = better sex.

3. Incel guys will stick around, just because they are more appreciative, or have fewer options, if that is what you want.

This is not to say that I choose incels every day or that often. But I have and do. And instead of slut hating, maybe some of you should learn what a woman wants? And we would all be better off. Less hate. More sex.

Never heard of that website.

Johnathan Buttweed wrote:Lol "rage sex". I like this new term. Rage sex is hot.

And also this is totally legit. You can lower it to some degree if you have alot of experience, and know what to say and how to come across. But even then when you are very skilled in all respects, you will still get a lot of this bullshit.

It is simply inherent to the process. You cannot remove it. It's like the "cost of doing business". You just have to accept it and catch as many fish in your net as you can, realizing that many will escape regardless of your actions.

It's just the nature of the game. You must deal with this kind of bs if you want to get laid through this approach, no way around it.

Rage sex almost always hot, physical, psychological all at once. A real art. And for sure takes real skills.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice