Why do girls lose interest so fast?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I literally need to get like 5-6 numbers a day off of Tinder just to meet 2 girls a week. Other guys seem to complain about girls losing interest really fast too. Here's how it works:

- talk on tinder or meet in person etc etc
- get number
- text several hours straight for a few days
- suddenly girl starts ignoring

Like 10-15% of girls DONT ignore and are actually interested... and this is coming from someone who's got great social skills/text game/endless number of things to talk about.
From talking to other guys it seems like it's the same basically... obviously meeting girls in person has a higher success rate but ultimately a majority will lose interest so fast.

The frustrating aspect is how they enthusiastically talk to you so much for several days then BOOM it's like you dont even exist.


I personally think it's all related to the face. Personality/height/game/body will do absolutely nothing to increase your success rate....



You gotta catch them in ovulation
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.



It is Tinder, you are talking with Catfish, either 15 year olds or fatties running fake female model game.

They have so many options, they have the luxury to do that.
Image

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.




Image

OldRooster1 wrote:It is Tinder, you are talking with Catfish, either 15 year olds or fatties running fake female model game.


I've met shit tons of 6s off of Tinder and hooked up... But this isnt limited to Tinder. Anyone with experience talking to lots of girls will know exactly what im complaining about.



BAE wrote:They have so many options, they have the luxury to do that.


So we can assume that they have X number of guys talking to them and pick the 1-2 best looking guys face wise to pursue further? X could be like 8... and if they pick only 1 then it would be at least the 2nd best (objectively) looking guy in the group.

TitsAddict wrote:Because you aren't a male model.


Probably it... I have a couple friends with model tier looks, should probably ask them and see if they share the same problem.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

metalman9x wrote:
TitsAddict wrote:Because you aren't a male model.


Probably it... I have a couple friends with model tier looks, should probably ask them and see if they share the same problem.


It happens to good looking guys too. Try an experiment and you'll see. After a while if things don't move forward they'll move on.

The reason is that you have no power and so no way to make something interesting happen. Most women are pretty primitive. Once they suck up the interesting convo they're done with you.

metalman9x wrote:I literally need to get like 5-6 numbers a day off of Tinder just to meet 2 girls a week. Other guys seem to complain about girls losing interest really fast too. Here's how it works:

- talk on tinder or meet in person etc etc
- get number
- text several hours straight for a few days
- suddenly girl starts ignoring

Like 10-15% of girls DONT ignore and are actually interested... and this is coming from someone who's got great social skills/text game/endless number of things to talk about.
From talking to other guys it seems like it's the same basically... obviously meeting girls in person has a higher success rate but ultimately a majority will lose interest so fast.

The frustrating aspect is how they enthusiastically talk to you so much for several days then BOOM it's like you dont even exist.


I personally think it's all related to the face. Personality/height/game/body will do absolutely nothing to increase your success rate....


imho nearly EVERYTHING about dating is related to the sex drive and difference between men and women - we want to fuck a LOT more often and more varied than women - simply they do NOT have much interest in men and sex and would rather shop or watch tv...so because of that LOW interest you have to be outstanding in some way - average is NOT enough for them

Also IF you play a fake provider type of game where you pretend to be a beta interested in a LTR but intend to pump and dump her she may realise that and be playing you

Its a shock to the ego that females replace bfs almost at an instant - we are as disposable as tampons to them

Women are like little kids that lose interest in their toys
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

NiggerBasher wrote:Women are like little kids that lose interest in their toys


Basically this. It's like a kid in a candy store. They'll just keep impulsively running to the better candy that catches their eye out of the hundred of options and pick the one they like most.

The problem is that incels are like stale black licorice candy and poverty dollar store chocolate while slayers are the fancy swiss chocolate and tropical skittles. You're gonna fucking rot on the shelf forever until maybe grandma comes along and shows you some mercy
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

exactly. their timespan for interest lasts precisely as long until the next best thing comes around the corner
Image

one of the main rules of texting is not to overtext which means text only to say hi, throw in some funny/witty shit and set up meeting. texting for hours will lead to eventual fail
Image
Image
Image
Image
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Completely true he needs to be funny interesting etc,have some cool friends decent looks.He probably has enough decent looks but only enough to be an option,but nothing more because said girl has other options just like him.

lol this is the same for guys, once youve initially met a girl and sussed her out and banged then the spark just goes. This is why marriages are crumbling apart

then you get a new match and it rekindles the spark as everythings new again. Like a video game once youve completed it you dont wanna play it again youl go and get a new game
Image

there was never any real interest in the sense you are thinking about - meaning many girls don't actually want to meet up unless there is some exceptional circumstance (you are 7+, maybe even 8+). a lot of girls go on tinder specifically for validation, especially in times when there ego has been kicked. they think of it as a temporary distraction that makes them feel good and doesn't require any of the awkward moments that occur IRL (i.e. putting a guy in his place when he tries to sneak out of the flirty friend zone).

BAE wrote:They have so many options, they have the luxury to do that.


This is all there is to it. When you're getting matched with tons of attractive guys, you can be as picky as you please. It's like this for every girl IRL. You have to stand out in some way (mostly based on looks) or you're fucked. What Ashley says about girls doing it for validation has some merit as well. Feeling down? Just broke up with a BF? Go on Tinder and get validated/hook up with a hot Chad. Life is fucking shit for sub 8's now thanks to dating apps. It's Hell.

Also that licorice analogy was brilliant. haha.
Image

youlookbettermewing wrote:one of the main rules of texting is not to overtext which means text only to say hi, throw in some funny/witty shit and set up meeting. texting for hours will lead to eventual fail

thats good advice - keep your communication with females to a minimum

BAE wrote:They have so many options, they have the luxury to do that.


Bingo. No reason for over analyzing it.

Niggardofspeech wrote:
NiggerBasher wrote:Women are like little kids that lose interest in their toys


Basically this. It's like a kid in a candy store. They'll just keep impulsively running to the better candy that catches their eye out of the hundred of options and pick the one they like most.

The problem is that incels are like stale black licorice candy and poverty dollar store chocolate while slayers are the fancy swiss chocolate and tropical skittles. You're gonna fucking rot on the shelf forever until maybe grandma comes along and shows you some mercy



This is very much true. But I have fucked incel guys, maybe not as much as nines or tens or so called "Chads". But I still on any given day end up having sex with a incel guy. I am like the kid in the candy store. It's not about having too few choices, but too many.

Here is why/how I have ended up fucking incel guys, and what incels can do. For one thing, my candy store of choice is Starbrucks. Just have to sit down, sometimes with coffee, sometimes with computer. Figure out which guys eyeing me, wanting to fuck me. Most I will ignore. But then maybe one or two I will flick my hair or simply return a glance. Sometimes I will return their look or stares with a shy smile, which for me, means I have total choice whether to fuck the guy. Around lunch, or late, I ordinarily have my chance with as many as four or five who interest me, and then pick one. One glance back. Shy smiles. A bit of small talk. I have whatever want. I have whoever I want.

And often that is an incel lover. Instead of sluthating, some of the guys on this site should like LISTEN to girls and find out why they do and don't date/fuck/ hook up with certain people. And when we do hook up with incel guys,why.

So here is why I sometimes/oftentimes choose the incel:

1. We love the power. Men say we have all the sexual power, but men have far much more in every other way. We love to feel the power. The power of denying, but also giving. Men want more than practically anything else a hot girl. Let's ay I hook up with a 7, or 9, or slayer or chad. They might have been with models with before. They may have been with a girl whose eyes roll back into her head as she looks obediently up at him as he cums in her mouth or my mouth. He wil love it-- at least in the moment. But he, like me, us, have other options. And although he tells me I am the best/hottest, that is a standard lie and he has and will have others.

An incel hasn't been with anyone in a while. He hasn't had a tight cunt. He hasn't had a good girl look up at him, eyes rolled back in her head, as he cums so hard in her mouth, and see his cum on her lower lip and chin, and lick it off, ands smile at him. A girl wants power. A girls wants to be appreciated. Admired. Flattered.

An incel is going to do more for my inherent narcissism of course-- but there is a human connection too.

I was with an incel guy and he had no idea what to do. So I had him lay on his back, and gave him an incredible blow job. As he got closer, he bit his lower lip, in anticipation, was so cute, focused, came so hard. Why? Because it does not happen so often. I came away feeling appreciated, powerful.

2. Incels engage in rage sex. If anyone doesn't know what that is, they should google it. But most people here know what I am talking about. I am personally submissive by nature. And so am a lot of girls. And are submissive or like rough sex or both. Pretty much the two go together. An incel who is a slut hater is more likely to have rage sex.
rage sex = better sex.

3. Incel guys will stick around, just because they are more appreciative, or have fewer options, if that is what you want.

This is not to say that I choose incels every day or that often. But I have and do. And instead of slut hating, maybe some of you should learn what a woman wants? And we would all be better off. Less hate. More sex.

Lol "rage sex". I like this new term. Rage sex is hot.

And also this is totally legit. You can lower it to some degree if you have alot of experience, and know what to say and how to come across. But even then when you are very skilled in all respects, you will still get a lot of this bullshit.

It is simply inherent to the process. You cannot remove it. It's like the "cost of doing business". You just have to accept it and catch as many fish in your net as you can, realizing that many will escape regardless of your actions.

It's just the nature of the game. You must deal with this kind of bs if you want to get laid through this approach, no way around it.
Ghost

Image
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 89 guests