(((((TINDER))))))(Witness)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Zebraham wrote:Life on easy mode folks

Reverse the genders.

You're chillin' then a very attractive Woman offers you a ONS ? You'd snatch at it right ?

Oh no, Women are people like Men too...how fucked up.

who is this guy?
Compact midface and high FWHR is literally everything

Zebraham wrote:An introduction to slut hate lingo

I can't believe what I just witnessed, how is it possible to recover from calling someone a subhuman
Dumb foreign game saves the day
Just fucking lol
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (97.91 KiB) Viewed 2995 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (154.2 KiB) Viewed 2995 times

Is He Natty? wrote:
Zebraham wrote:Life on easy mode folks

Reverse the genders.

You're chillin' then a very attractive Woman offers you a ONS ? You'd snatch at it right ?

Oh no, Women are people like Men too...how fucked up.

The point is that there is no games, no PUA, no nothing. It's just "let's fuck" and she is down. You got the same abilities buddy boyo? That's the girl that you've been flirting with at your shelf stocking job for a month, trying to get her to invite you over to platonically watch a movie.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

Balls deep in black beef
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (97.51 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

Sorry Asians but your woman have white fever, now even the ugly gooks won't sleep with u
Wow
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (158.55 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
Last edited by Zebraham on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hood rych wrote:The point is that there is no games, no PUA, no nothing. It's just "let's fuck" and she is down. You got the same abilities buddy boyo? That's the girl that you've been flirting with at your shelf stocking job for a month, trying to get her to invite you over to platonically watch a movie.

I know, I've been on these sites since early-mid 2012. I'm very much 'redpilled'.

And no, it's not. I'm NEET and I've only once approached a Woman (sort of...I asked her to come back to my place when we we're both 14-15, back when I was short & still had acne), whilst I've rejected 10+ Women and been complimented, gotten IOIs ad infinitum. I have literally put zero effort in to getting Women, whilst I've been rejecting them, and not chasing opportunities that arise. My 'capabilites' are a lot closer to hlims than they are too the dozens of guys on here who got through 100s of rejections. But that's not the point.

The point is we all know looks matter, and OP is just outright being a dick causes he's a bitter sad man.

Is He Natty? wrote:
hood rych wrote:The point is that there is no games, no PUA, no nothing. It's just "let's fuck" and she is down. You got the same abilities buddy boyo? That's the girl that you've been flirting with at your shelf stocking job for a month, trying to get her to invite you over to platonically watch a movie.

I know, I've been on these sites since early-mid 2012. I'm very much 'redpilled'.

And no, it's not. I'm NEET and I've only once approached a Woman (sort of...I asked her to come back to my place when we we're both 14-15, back when I was short & still had acne), whilst I've rejected 10+ Women and been complimented, gotten IOIs ad infinitum. I have literally put zero effort in to getting Women, whilst I've been rejecting them, and not chasing opportunities that arise. My 'capabilites' are a lot closer to hlims than they are too the dozens of guys on here who got through 100s of rejections. But that's not the point.

The point is we all know looks matter, and OP is just outright being a dick causes he's a bitter sad man.

Lol, depressing story dude.
Forsure cheerup

Is He Natty? wrote:

You think I don't know every single aspect of your story my former acne faced late blooming brother?

Honestly though idc what he says to the girls. None of them are sticking up for themselves and they are the same girls that would spit in an incels face and say "fuck off" ruthlessly if he dared even offer to buy them a drink.

Even the greatest sh God can be ignored, but it legit takes effort. They never actually unmatch, still holding out hope their dear chad will whip out his shining white armor
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (76.27 KiB) Viewed 2970 times

hood rych wrote:
You think I don't know every single aspect of your story my former acne faced late blooming brother?

Honestly though idc what he says to the girls. None of them are sticking up for themselves and they are the same girls that would spit in an incels face and say "fuck off" ruthlessly if he dared even offer to buy them a drink.

I know they'd be cunts to uggos. But Men are cuntish to Fat ugly chicks too. It's part of Human Nature, people need to get over it and attempt to better themselves physically & mentally.

People here could always shun Women and 'go their own way' if they are so bitter over Human Nature. One or the other, strive to improve or give up and stop caring.

Sitting in the middle and being a bitter muppet, is just venting like a wanker. Like Fat Chicks wanting Men to find them attractive, instead of you know...doing something about it themselves (losing Weight).

Is He Natty? wrote:
hood rych wrote:

I know they'd be cunts to uggos. But Men are cuntish to Fat ugly chicks too. It's part of Human Nature, people need to get over it and attempt to better themselves physically & mentally.

People here could always shun Women and 'go their own way' if they are so bitter over Human Nature. One or the other, strive to improve or give up and stop caring.

Sitting in the middle and being a bitter muppet, is just venting like a wanker. Like Fat Chicks wanting Men to find them attractive, instead of you know...doing something about it themselves (losing Weight).

I don't think he's bitter, he's just providing solid humor. If men need to get over it then so can women, there's no need for you to suit up in your white armor to protect them. They've got chads lined up all the way down their tinders. Honestly you seem the most bitter about what's happening out of anyone here.

Is He Natty? wrote:
hood rych wrote:

Yo I found your NEETCEL inbred sister named scout
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (142.45 KiB) Viewed 2952 times

hood rych wrote:
I don't think he's bitter, he's just providing solid humor. If men need to get over it then so can women, there's no need for you to suit up in your white armor to protect them. They've got chads lined up all the way down their tinders. Honestly you seem the most bitter about what's happening out of anyone here.

He is bitter, that's why he's needlessly being a dickhead.

As I've said, Women are actually nice to me so excuse me for not holding the same bitter sentiments as others here. Whilst you guys complain about Women rejecting Men they find unattractive (most of them will just ignore you online, or IRL they'll say the have a boyfriend or something, most aren't rude/aggressive), or some drunk trollops being a bit rude to you on a Night out. Remember it's other Men who would actively Rape & Kill your Mother, future Daughter, etc, etc...Men commit most crimes, they physically assault each other exponentially more than Women do. A group of incels could mug you on a night out, you have no real concerns of that with Women. But no hold that...fuck Women, how dare they deny some mentally ill ugly weirdos sex.

Women are evil! Men are good! Brothers in arms! :lol:

Didn't realize you were a feminist that supported every woman having a 8+/10 guy WAM

These girls are making their looks match become the ultimate beta provider just for a chance to lick their feet once a month. While they actively pursue chad to plunge their gaping holes all night. Is that what men do?

I honestly know for a fact that you have faaaarrr too little experience with women to understand just how devious they are. You're still a boyo that likes girls because he has a decently cute face so they don't treat him like scum. Please reference any of NC's posts if you'd like to know what it's like to experience women's true nature over the course of 30+ years.

Probably a 5.5-6 ethnic, but the God hlim has finally been offered the TRUE 16 y/o JB Virgin he deserves
Rejoice
Last edited by Zebraham on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ethniks, it's time to ascend to Gandy

women have become so adept at contradicting themselves I don't think they realize they're doing it most of the time
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (21.77 KiB) Viewed 2910 times

its as if she opened Her first gift on Christmas morning
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (47.37 KiB) Viewed 2903 times

"I'll make out with almost anyone"

Ew lol girls are slut

Is he natty is a white knight beta bitch
Previous

Topic Tags