concealer is the biggest L booster for women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

legit. I wish something existed like that but for men. I fucking need clear perfect skin.. the clock is ticking :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

12345678 wrote:legit. I wish something existed like that but for men. I fucking need clear perfect skin.. the clock is ticking :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

THEY JUST WEAR FUCKING CONCEALER IT CHANGED MY FUCKING LIFE

I agree, it's completely ridiculous. Every single girl walking around is able to have 10/10, clear, glowing, smooth skin. So you need to naturally have the same thing if you don't want to be at a disadvantage.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

HARAKIRI wrote:
12345678 wrote:legit. I wish something existed like that but for men. I fucking need clear perfect skin.. the clock is ticking :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

THEY JUST WEAR FUCKING CONCEALER IT CHANGED MY FUCKING LIFE

I'm not wearing fucking make up

12345678 wrote:
I'm not wearing fucking make up

NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF YOU GET THE RIGHT COLOR AND BLEND IT IN.

DONT YOU WANT A POTENTIAL 2+ IN FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS?

HARAKIRI wrote:GUYS START WEARING CONCEALER

IT GAVE ME PERFECT SKIN AND A +1.5 IN LOOKS

makes the skin glow yellow... especially obvious on the photos.... bad idea for a man to wear it

ALPHAMOG wrote:
HARAKIRI wrote:GUYS START WEARING CONCEALER

IT GAVE ME PERFECT SKIN AND A +1.5 IN LOOKS

makes the skin glow yellow... especially obvious on the photos.... bad idea for a man to wear it

USE MAKEUP POWDER.

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:is there male version of this? literally your L will go up by 2-3 points

JUST USE THE FUCKING MAKEUP THAT GIRLS DO.

HARAKIRI wrote:
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:is there male version of this? literally your L will go up by 2-3 points

thats gay dude, ppl will notice and call you a fag

HARAKIRI wrote:

NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF YOU GET THE RIGHT COLOR AND BLEND IT IN.

DONT YOU WANT A POTENTIAL 2+ IN FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS?

I want to start wearing concealer, aware me on a good brand and can it be applied subtly?

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:
HARAKIRI wrote:

thats gay dude, ppl will notice and call you a fag

AS I SAID BEFORE NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF YOU DO IT RIGHT.

THERE ARE A BUNCH OF MALE MAKEUP TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice