5'8" next to 6'9"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Discuss.

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

Third person perspective will allow the onlooker to see a giant and a normal man
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Elite Lookmaxer wrote:They are both subhumans. Anything in the 6'1-6'3 range is good. 6'2 is God tier

5'8 = deformed
6'9 = deformed

Incorrect. Every third young guy is now 6'2". 6'5" with a large frame is ideal, although 5'11"+ is fine, assuming decent frame and face.
Queensland Institute of aesthetic research

Chris Hemsworth wrote:
Elite Lookmaxer wrote:They are both subhumans. Anything in the 6'1-6'3 range is good. 6'2 is God tier

5'8 = deformed
6'9 = deformed

Incorrect. Every third young guy is now 6'2". 6'5" with a large frame is ideal, although 5'11"+ is fine, assuming decent frame and face.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's funny because your case of autism is so severe you aren't kidding

can a mod ban this retarded aspie? i'm serious

thickneckedslayer wrote:
Chris Hemsworth wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's funny because your case of autism is so severe you aren't kidding

"thickneckedslayer" That is all I need to read to know that any case of autism I have is less than yours. Let me guess, you are an alt of "dom2.1fwhrslayer", or "inkedslayer". Come to my uni in melbourne, you will be FUCKING surprised at how tall the average 20 year old guy is, although I do admit that they like to wear heeled shoes.

ghostofeliotrogers wrote:
Chris Hemsworth wrote:

Not even close.

http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected] ... enDocument

Open Table 14.

Look throw all the stats you want at me, but I know for a FACT that literally every third or fourth guy at my campus is about 6'2"+. It is fucking insanity. My 5'11" friend was going on about how he "loves being short so that he can get jacked easily". I wish you were right, but what I see everyday proves otherwise.

Lol, as if your observations overturn the findings of statisticians. Love how specific you are too: they are 6'2 (as if you actually measured them).

Chris Hemsworth wrote:Look throw all the stats you want at me, but I know for a FACT that literally every third or fourth guy at my campus is about 6'2"+. It is fucking insanity. My 5'11" friend was going on about how he "loves being short so that he can get jacked easily". I wish you were right, but what I see everyday proves otherwise.

it doesn't even matter how tall the people you are around are on average, if the room is full of 5'7 manlets, no female will be attracted to them even if no one is heightmogging one another.

Chris Hemsworth wrote:
thickneckedslayer wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it's funny because your case of autism is so severe you aren't kidding

"thickneckedslayer" That is all I need to read to know that any case of autism I have is less than yours. Let me guess, you are an alt of "dom2.1fwhrslayer", or "inkedslayer". Come to my uni in melbourne, you will be FUCKING surprised at how tall the average 20 year old guy is, although I do admit that they like to wear heeled shoes.

thats only nordic countries,though.most men in the world are in the 5'8 range.
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

willymonfret wrote:
Chris Hemsworth wrote:

thats only nordic countries,though.most men in the world are in the 5'8 range.

in melbourne especially, I think young men are extremely tall. Dosen't matter that the average height is 5'8", that takes ethnics and oldcels into account, neither of whom I am competing with for prime women in a mostly white university. I'm sure some other college-cels can back me up on how fucking tall every young white man is at a college campus

Chris Hemsworth wrote:
willymonfret wrote: thats only nordic countries,though.most men in the world are in the 5'8 range.

in melbourne especially, I think young men are extremely tall. Dosen't matter that the average height is 5'8", that takes ethnics and oldcels into account, neither of whom I am competing with for prime women in a mostly white university. I'm sure some other college-cels can back me up on how fucking tall every young white man is at a college campus

No, the study above has age groups various age groups and shows the average is ~5'10 for young males. The amount of ethics in that study wouldn't be enough to sway it much, especially if people were as tall as you think they are. Of course there are going to be taller people, and you'll see them fairly often. There're more people who aren't tall, though. Nothing has significantly change in the last few generations and you don't live in some sort of tall hotspot.

Chris Hemsworth wrote:
willymonfret wrote: thats only nordic countries,though.most men in the world are in the 5'8 range.

No, the study above has various age groups and shows the average is ~5'10 for young males. The amount of ethics in that study wouldn't be enough to sway it much, especially if people were as tall as you think they are. Of course there are going to be taller people, and you'll see them fairly often. There're more people who aren't tall, though. Nothing has significantly changed in the last few generations and you don't live in some sort of tall hotspot.

Chris Hemsworth wrote:

I can confirm this, I'm at a mostly-white college in Cali and the average white male is easily at least 6'. Hell, even what few Asians there are seem to also be at roughly that height.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:in US average height for young white men is no less than 5foot11, possibly more. 6foot2 is around 75th percentile, 6foot4 being 95th. (all approximately from observation)

Nope.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/ ... 2s0209.pdf

Shows it's just under 5'10, the same as the Australian one above. You can't rely on your own observation, you see a few 6'+ guys and it skews your view of what's normal. Every single survey shows it's around 5'9-5'10, and that the last generation hasn't magically shot up.

DOM2.1FWHRSlayer wrote:in US average height for young white men is no less than 5foot11, possibly more. 6foot2 is around 75th percentile, 6foot4 being 95th. (all approximately from observation)

Nope.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/ ... 2s0209.pdf

Shows it's just under 5'10, the same as the Australian one above. You can't rely on your own observation, you see a few 6'+ guys and it skews your view of what's normal. Every single survey shows it's around 5'9-5'10, and that the last generation hasn't magically shot up.

That's Rob from Celebheights. Used to visit it all the time but he's shown about 1000 videos validating
he's 5'8". He's a nerd mostly so most of the Celebs he stands next too are just stupid TV actors who are in shows
like "Game of thrones" or "Battlestar Gallactica". You'll never see him next to the status of someone like Brad Pitt or George Clooney.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice