warning to incel's thinking of hopping on steroids

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voice box) into the mid-20’s.

if your under 25 there is a chance you will stunt horizontal growth of your clavicles, the 2nd most important bone

i think this is only due to waves of estrogen if you come off the stuff though... hmm...

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

HARAKIRI wrote:I like being slim anyway

Height > Body

yea, obviously this is not an issue if you've stopped growing

6'1 and still growing. I'm 19 and on roids u mad. Only side effect I get is some acne.

kill em all wrote:6'1 and still growing. I'm 19 and on roids u mad. Only side effect I get is some acne.

don't come off them

In early high school, there was one kid, wayne, who was a veritable animal. Had a build like a bodybuilder, could do backflips from one desk to another, had an insane shoulder to waist ratio, was the quintessential jock.

Out at a nightclub years later, and I bumped into him. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was like he hadn't grown a millimeter since year 8. He was a midget, a joke, even at my manlet height of 5'11 I towered over him

I can only put it down to excessive levels of androgens lead to the premature closure of his epiphyseal plates.

If I was a young teen, I'd consider low dosages of hGH to manipulate my height whilst the epiphyseal plates were still not fused. Get to 6'5 slayer height despite your genetics.

mopdop wrote:
kill em all wrote:6'1 and still growing. I'm 19 and on roids u mad. Only side effect I get is some acne.

don't come off them
why? Next cycle I was jutts thinking TRT dose

Zydrate wrote:fuck! im on roids right now

you didnt research all the possible site effects before hoping on it?

Zydrate wrote:i gave my friend money to get me some off a guy..

jesus christ you're a fucking idiot. aren't you like 15? you just sentenced yourself to death if true boyo

Zydrate wrote:.

shit man whatever you do keep taking them and take an estrogen blocker too

what are you taking?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

this is fucking bs why were people on this forum telling me to hop on it? fucking low iq scum.

Zydrate wrote:this is fucking bs why were people on this forum telling me to hop on it? fucking low iq scum.

fucking moron you've pretty fucked yourself dude, go see a doctor and get some pct before you end up a 5'5 framcel small dicked pushover

mopdop wrote:
Zydrate wrote:this is fucking bs why were people on this forum telling me to hop on it? fucking low iq scum.

fucking moron you've pretty fucked yourself dude, go see a doctor and get some pct before you end up a 5'5 framcel small dicked pushover
haha cunt stfu u forgot im roided up faggot u little scrawny cunt fucking faggot cunt if im doomed ill go over to new zealand and break ur fucking maxilla

Zydrate wrote:
mopdop wrote:fucking moron you've pretty fucked yourself dude, go see a doctor and get some pct before you end up a 5'5 framcel small dicked pushover
haha cunt stfu u forgot im roided up faggot u little scrawny cunt fucking faggot cunt if im doomed ill go over to new zealand and break ur fucking maxilla

eat shit kiddo, i'm going to stop giving you advice if you really did inject that shit your fucked

hungrycel wrote:

what are you taking?

im just taking random amounts of test.. is this fucking trolling or what, if so it isnt fucking funny i may as well kill myself

mopdop wrote:
Zydrate wrote:haha cunt stfu u forgot im roided up faggot u little scrawny cunt fucking faggot cunt if im doomed ill go over to new zealand and break ur fucking maxilla

eat shit kiddo, i'm going to stop giving you advice if you really did inject that shit your fucked

please dude what do i do do i have to stay on till i'm like fucking 25?

Zydrate wrote:
hungrycel wrote:what are you taking?

im just taking random amounts of test.. is this fucking trolling or what, if so it isnt fucking funny i may as well kill myself

mopdop wrote:eat shit kiddo, i'm going to stop giving you advice if you really did inject that shit your fucked

please dude what do i do do i have to stay on till i'm like fucking 25?

like i said i'm not helping you go ask some steroid forum

Testosterone isn't what closes the epiphyseal plates(if so, women would be taller than men), it's the conversion/aromatization to estradiol.

Flawed Mentat wrote:In early high school, there was one kid, wayne, who was a veritable animal. Had a build like a bodybuilder, could do backflips from one desk to another, had an insane shoulder to waist ratio, was the quintessential jock.

Out at a nightclub years later, and I bumped into him. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was like he hadn't grown a millimeter since year 8. He was a midget, a joke, even at my manlet height of 5'11 I towered over him

I can only put it down to excessive levels of androgens lead to the premature closure of his epiphyseal plates.

If I was a young teen, I'd consider low dosages of hGH to manipulate my height whilst the epiphyseal plates were still not fused. Get to 6'5 slayer height despite your genetics.

I too knew a kid who at 11-13 must have been 140lbs lean @ 5'5, Muscular, huge head/jaw, short forehead, had an epic puberty mustache at 11 and a half, have vascular veins on his forearms, was athletic, played rugby, deep voice. Could grow a great beard by 15. Anyway, long story short, he's like 5'7 and a christian now.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice