Article new times on looks

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fucking hell...that article should be stickied! VERY powerful arguments against the myth that personality is woth a damn. It IS all about looks. Here's a quote from the article I found interesting:

"The symposium brought together plastic surgeons, dentists and others who produce facial changes that often affect patients more powerfully than the functional defects they correct.

Sometimes patients react badly -''with pain and bewilderment'' - to significant improvements in their appearance, Dr. Berscheid told the meeting at the University of Michigan. This reaction could result from the realization that we are not just loved for ourselves but for what we look like, she suggested.

Dr. Berscheid believes there is a hazard inherent in denying the impact of physical attractiveness: ''Unattractive children who are unpopular may wrongly attribute their lack of popularity to some flaw in their character or personality,'' she says. Such an error, she believes, could result in lasting and painful scars."

The last part is really interesting, because so many incels out there think it's their personality or behavior, when it usually isn't.

This is why I believe so strongly in research and development into better cosmetic surgery, and finding a way to make it affordable to the public. Ugliness is a severe and dibilitating medical disorder, and treatment is a human right.
Pandora's Box: The Men's Sexual Revolution. Free ebook here:
w/Pandora%27s_Box:_The_Men%27s_Sexual_Revolution

Stop Living The Big Lie. Download it here:
uploads/stop-living-the-big-lie.pdf

Your personality is shaped by how others react to your physical looks, thats why attractive people tend to have more happy lives rich with social interactions. They don't need to look for friends or girlfriends people come to them based on there looks goes for both guys and girls.Unless abuse or something major happens attractive children tend to turn into the most socially adjusted adults.They tend to have more attractive sexual partners and make more money.The effects of attractive people is so strong people will deny they are drawn to them.Being attractive is the greatest power a human can have.

Newborn infants who are independently rated as attractive tend to be held, cuddled and kissed more than unattractive babies, according to preliminary findings by Dr. Judith Langlois of the University of Texas at Austin. On the other hand, mothers of unattractive babies tend to offer them more frequent and varied stimulation, perhaps helping their mental development.

Fucking LOL, solved the paradox of existence of smart incels in 1981. Legit article.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:I blame all my failures on my lack of chin

just LOL @ believing I have a deficient personality :lol: :lol:

Genetics destroyed your face, sluthate nuked your personality.

I forget who said it but I remember a while back reading a comment about plastic surgery that really stuck with me; basically society is quite anti-plastic surgery, like be happy with what you have, beauty is only skin deep, don't go chasing something you are not, etc. But actually what we are learning here is that is all BS; we are SUPPOSED to have well developed faces, proper unobstructed nasal breathing, wide functional arches, good eyesight, broad shoulders, etc, we can't all be O'Pry's but nature never intended for us to be so subhuman. So in that light, plastic surgery isn't about ENHANCEMENT as most people think it is; it's about getting yourself to where you SHOULD be in the first place. Modern society, the internet and globalisation is just meaning we are all now waking up to what SHOULD have been, 100 years ago you'd never have had the time to figure it out.

worsethanaverage wrote:I forget who said it but I remember a ideahile back reading a comment about plastic surgery that really stuck with me; basically society is quite anti-plastic surgery, like be happy with what you have, beauty is only skin deep, don't go chasing something you are not, etc. But actuall what we are learning here is that is all BS; we are SUPPOSED to have well developed faces, proper unobstructed nasal breathing, wide functional arches, good eyesight, broad shoulders, etc, we can't all be O'Pry's but nature never intended for us to be so subhuman. So in that light, plastic surgery isn't about ENHANCEMENT as most people think it is; it's about getting yourself to where you SHOULD be in the first place. Modern society, the internet and globalisation is just meaning we are all now waking up to what SHOULD have been, 100 years ago you'd never have had the time to figure it out.

BINGO! I can't stress this point enough: Aesthetic disability is a MEDICAL DISORDER! It is a GENETIC DISEASE. The public _MUST_ be educated on this idea, because only then can we start pushing for widely available and better plastic surgery. Our society refuses to accept how truly dibilitating aesthetic disability can be for a person's quality of life.

worsethanaverage wrote:I forget who said it but I remember a ideahile back reading a comment about plastic surgery that really stuck with me; basically society is quite anti-plastic surgery, like be happy with what you have, beauty is only skin deep, don't go chasing something you are not, etc. But actuall what we are learning here is that is all BS; we are SUPPOSED to have well developed faces, proper unobstructed nasal breathing, wide functional arches, good eyesight, broad shoulders, etc, we can't all be O'Pry's but nature never intended for us to be so subhuman. So in that light, plastic surgery isn't about ENHANCEMENT as most people think it is; it's about getting yourself to where you SHOULD be in the first place. Modern society, the internet and globalisation is just meaning we are all now waking up to what SHOULD have been, 100 years ago you'd never have had the time to figure it out.

BINGO! I can't stress this point enough: Aesthetic disability is a MEDICAL DISORDER! It is a GENETIC DISEASE. The public _MUST_ be educated on this idea, because only then can we start pushing for widely available and better plastic surgery. Our society refuses to accept how truly dibilitating aesthetic disability can be for a person's quality of life.

The thing is no one wants ugly or fat friends,but most people will be okay with 5/10.Your friends are reflection of you thats why more attractive people make more friends, theres no need to reject people since high quality attracts high quality.They also tend to have higher standards in wealth,fitness etc.

Interesting article, however, this aint the problem of the vaste majority of people on here. There are VERY VERY few straight up UGLY guys here, the majority is 5s or 6s, with some 7s and almost 8s aswell - all who basicly make people run away from them.

Why? Because of weird ass behaviour and aspieness, thats your main problem, not your damn looks.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice