CaptainOCD Tinder Version 2

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

man your convos seem soooo fucking beta, i honestly wonder how the fuck you dont dry up their snatches after 5 words already

hottest match
I'm sure she'll never reply
Attachments
Anna 1.png
Anna 1.png (377.72 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
Anna 2.png
Anna 2.png (447.83 KiB) Viewed 1206 times

lol single moms, when will they learn
Attachments
amber.png
amber.png (395.99 KiB) Viewed 1202 times

yoooo did you match mrs patel??

bang dat bish and record dat shit lol

CaptainOCD wrote:.

wow you are a faggot. your conversation/text skills are 1/10. you are so unfunny/corny/gay that she had to warn you, you wouldnt be getting any
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41769

^ click the link if you havent already

WTF you on about mane? You don't need game if she thinks you're attractive. Besides what is game anyways? It's just being good looking. And we didn't fuck on the first date, she wasn't lying about that. It was the third.

CaptainOCD wrote:WTF you on about mane? You don't need game if she thinks you're attractive. Besides what is game anyways? It's just being good looking. And we didn't fuck on the first date, she wasn't lying about that. It was the third.

you didnt fuk her. you are not fooling anyone lol. you know how i know you didnt fuck? your texting skills made me cringe. can only imagine how cringeworthy you must be in person. if you did fuk text her right now telling her you want to fuk/see her again and upload the pics. we will believe you then
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice