Feminist aborts her child because it was a boy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Image

She concludes: ‘I don’t hate men, I hate the patriarchy, what men, and even some women, turn into, I wasn’t going to let that happen with my offspring. The chances were greater that it would with a male, it was unacceptable.


http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/10/feminist-aborted-baby-because-it-was-a-boy-5056982/

This is a blessing in disguise. If she raised that child it would have grown up to be another white knight incel male suffering in this world. She put him out of his misery before it began.
Image
Image



well she probably decreased the potential suffering of another incel.

I think most males should be aborted, like 80%

ideal society would be like 20% men 80% women.

everyone could have a harem.

aborting male babies is the best thing that can happen to future males

TheHedonist wrote:well she probably decreased the potential suffering of another incel.

I think most males should be aborted, like 80%

ideal society would be like 20% men 80% women.

everyone could have a harem.

aborting male babies is the best thing that can happen to future males

This!

The majority of male suffering would end.



Stick a loaded gun in that cunt's mouth and pull the trigger. Dead fucking serious. No hyperbole meant.
Image

Articles like this are a good thing.

Feminism is fast becoming synonymous with craziness in the general media.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM



GENETIC SHIT wrote:
TheHedonist wrote:well she probably decreased the potential suffering of another incel.

I think most males should be aborted, like 80%

ideal society would be like 20% men 80% women.

everyone could have a harem.

aborting male babies is the best thing that can happen to future males

This!

The majority of male suffering would end.

you weirdos sound like simps and let women control everything. you think a baby shouldn't live just because some woman might not be attracted to him? I guess women rule the world now :lol:

kalifornia310 wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:This!

The majority of male suffering would end.

you weirdos sound like simps and let women control everything. you think a baby shouldn't live just because some woman might not be attracted to him? I guess women rule the world now :lol:


you cant suffer if you are not even born, so aborting males is not harming them in any way.

aborting most males would benefit males, not women.

in a society with a gender ratio of 20% males and 80% females almost every male would have it much better than today.

you are short seighted.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 92 guests