Are you able to maintain eye contact with women?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Someone's sig reminded me of a conversation I once had years ago. Was surprised how many people seem to struggle looking a cunt in the face. What about you?

Who cares how many random buddy boys have issues maintaining eye-contact with women? Who legit fucking cares?

You're old, buddy. Shouldn't you be out playing golf with extravagant middle aged men, wearing expensive watches, having three kids, banging the milf next door, having barbecue with mates?

You creepy fucking loser. Get a life.

PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

CruiseControl wrote:Who cares how many random buddy boys have issues maintaining eye-contact with women? Who legit fucking cares?

You're old, buddy. Shouldn't you be out playing golf with extravagant middle aged men, wearing expensive watches, having three kids, banging the milf next door, having barbecue with mates?

Why are you wasting time and energy making pointless threads like these?

To suggest that every thread on here should be an in-depth mental masturbation session inherently proves this site is taken too seriously. It is all you have, cunt control. Your life is literally devoid of everything outside of canthal tilts and lower thirds. Tragic and fucking pointless. Just stick to your bullshit broscience, cunt.

Norwood Cemetery wrote:
CruiseControl wrote:Who cares how many random buddy boys have issues maintaining eye-contact with women? Who legit fucking cares?

Why are you wasting time and energy making pointless threads like these?

To suggest that every thread on here should be an in-depth mental masturbation session inherently proves this site is taken too seriously. It is all you have, cunt control. Your life is literally devoid of everything outside of canthal tilts and lower thirds. Tragic and fucking pointless. Just stick to your bullshit broscience, cunt.

You're old as fuck bro.

CruiseControl wrote:
Norwood Cemetery wrote:To suggest that every thread on here should be an in-depth mental masturbation session inherently proves this site is taken too seriously. It is all you have, cunt control. Your life is literally devoid of everything outside of canthal tilts and lower thirds. Tragic and fucking pointless. Just stick to your bullshit broscience, cunt.

You're old as fuck bro.

Yeah, of course. 29 is so close to old, you fucking faggot. Your age is irrelevant - you'll be analysing faces from your basement until you are too old to get it up.
Last edited by Norwood Cemetery on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GENETIC GOD wrote:I look bitches in the eyes. I have no problem with that. the big problem is that 3-5 years ago I got this stupid habit of looking people in the eyes, starring deeply and squinting till the other person breaks eye contact. I do that with bitches , too till they break eyes contact. add low trust eyes area and it either looks like a rapist look or an aspie look :lol:

What about cunts you find attractive?

One look into someones eyes tells you everything you need to know about them.

Legit tired of this dude man.....

Like enough already.

Norwood Maintaining eye contact as a sub-8 male is creepy. You dont want to give a woman more reason to mock you.

You shouldnt be looking at or acknowledge them in any way. They dont want guys who arent Male Model tier large frame types.
So why maintain any eye contact.

Virgil wrote:

Legit tired of this dude man.....

Like enough already.

Norwood Maintaining eye contact as a sub-8 male is creepy. You dont want to give a woman more reason to mock you.

You shouldnt be looking at or acknowledge them in any way. They dont want guys who arent Male Model tier large frame types.
So why maintain any eye contact.

Your butthurt routine is getting old. Get over it, faggot.

I have to act like a supreme gentlemen to them first....then yes...
Bri0 wrote:One day I tought putting my head in my school bag was great to hide myself from maths interrogation,they called me out and I started laughing. srs

theboss wrote:Again I want to stress this there is no redpill, just a bunch of retards who figured out reality too late

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice