lets see where this goes.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

BUSTED hes so mainstream now
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

I am not interested in dating experiments whatsoever - but why use someone as obvious as Lachowski?

She's unlikely to say much more as she already knows you are a fraudulent subhuman.

PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:BUSTED hes so mainstream now

yea, it's fucking gay as shit i know heaps of other amateur models but none of them are on lachowski's level

Norwood Cemetery wrote:I am not interested in dating experiments whatsoever - but why use someone as obvious as Lachowski?

She's unlikely to say much more as she already knows you are a fraudulent subhuman.

it shouldn't be so obvious, i mean if you asked 10 girls on the street if they know who fransico lachowski is i'd be surprised if one did

Notice her immediate attempt to mimd fuck you and keep you bluepilled
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice