No such thing as social anxiety

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Just people with low self esteem because they know they're ugly and not cool compared to people they are surrounded by
It all has to come to this.

legit

my social anxiety seemed to coincide nicely with finding puahate

Legit I used to have crippling social anxiety and low self esteem. Then I realised I was good looking, now it's the opposite. If your not good looking, fake it till you make it bros.

Alphamagic wrote:Legit I used to have crippling social anxiety and low self esteem. Then I realised I was good looking, now it's the opposite. If your not good looking, fake it till you make it bros.

lol at "fake it"

i hope not srs

fml wrote:
Alphamagic wrote:Legit I used to have crippling social anxiety and low self esteem. Then I realised I was good looking, now it's the opposite. If your not good looking, fake it till you make it bros.

lol at "fake it"

i hope not srs

Dead srs my friend, what is there to lose?

Alphamagic wrote:
fml wrote:
lol at "fake it"

i hope not srs

Dead srs my friend, what is there to lose?

Dignity and respect

Wrong im better looking than most im around
Those who increaseth knowlage increaseth SORROW

social anxiety is artificial. in America, yes i had strong anxiety around other people. In Asia, I have almost zero anxiety.

It's CULTURAL and ENVIRONMENTAL. NOT biological or chemical.

Skylander wrote:Low self esteem can be a factor but it isn't always they think they are ugly (I've seen quite a few people with social anxiety with a big narcissistic ego) but deep down are insecure and need to be confirmed. To be honest.. Social Anxiety is quite normal with how messed up this world is.. everyone judges everyone, and everyone.. it's who we are. We judge.. we reject.. we do cruel things, we as the human race are disgusting people.

Finally you said something I agree with. Recurrent and persistent social anxiety is sometimes subconscious wounds. Wounds that will never heal in an asshole/bitch society.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice