tinder convo with some dumb bitch

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

What's the point of this anymore? Yes looks/LMS are everything in this world. You should be using that profile to make bitches feel bad. Set boob requirements. Weight requirements. Height requirements. Just reject girl after girl and make them feel the pain they have caused us
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Rooftop Sniper wrote:Your background tabs worry me. What exactly are you trying to homebrew?

i just ordered some test e like 50g, going to get on the stuff myself and buy more compounds, hopefully sell it to stupid kids at my school... just waiting for lab equipment to come

Niggardofspeech wrote:What's the point of this anymore? Yes looks/LMS are everything in this world. You should be using that profile to make bitches feel bad. Set boob requirements. Weight requirements. Height requirements. Just reject girl after girl and make them feel the pain they have caused us

Strong everything

She just said she agreed with you, what else do you fucking want? I know you really wanted her to say that personality does matter, to give you hope, but she pulled a 180 and confirmed what you already believed.

gobman3000 wrote:She just said she agreed with you, what else do you fucking want? I know you really wanted her to say that personality does matter, to give you hope, but she pulled a 180 and confirmed what you already believed.

Truth or bluepill, it does not matter to a sluthater. He will always find a way to remain bitter, angry and cum-stained
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

@gobman,david&bulldog

your being halo'd by the fact she's a female and i'm an ugly male, read the convo again...
i feared this would happen...

mopdop wrote:@gobman,david&bulldog

your being halo'd by the fact she's a female and i'm an ugly male, read the convo again...

Ummm, no, you were prodding for an answer other than what she gave you initially. Why didn't you just end the conversation when she said "year looks are all that matter"?

I hope you're a troll . You could slay high e jewish beauties if you stopped acting like a bitch. Fuck you have such an inferior iq ( ps waiting here with popcorn cause I jut know what you're neurotic kike response is going to be )

gobman3000 wrote:

Ummm, no, you were prodding for an answer other than what she gave you initially. Why didn't you just end the conversation when she said "year looks are all that matter"?

she literally contradicted herself, i initially wasn't going to post this convo because i knew what the response would be :roll: but i took all that time to screen shot it so why not

thereturnofabulldog wrote:

I hope you're a troll . You could slay high e jewish beauties if you stopped acting like a bitch. Fuck you have such an inferior iq ( ps waiting here with popcorn cause I jut know what you're neurotic kike response is going to be )

she contradicted herself, re-read the convo...

I'm a low iq neurotic kike and she's an intelligent beautiful female who deserves everything in the world.

Seriously?

Ashley wrote:post her pics

dur she unmatched me

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice