I could've spent my life with a virgin girl.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

PostThis post by Westpha1 was deleted by puanewb on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Deactivated by Westphal

Legit

Im in the same situation

Since im in Europe I have to aim for 14-16 year olds (they start younger here)

Finding a pure virgin who is 20+ is like a 1-2% chance

SUCKS
Anti Capitalism
Anti Individualism
Anti Ego-centrism
Anti Consumerism
Anti Nationalism

Interests: Nutrition & Health, Islam, Fashion, Economics

Hates: Hypocrites & liars

so you are saying women were throwing themselves at you but you were too "retarded" to capitalize on it?

strong copecels ITT :lol:
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

EternalVirgnity wrote:
Westpha1 wrote:
Life is being a 16yo alpha of a peer deflorating all JBs from your school. If you hadn't that teenager life you should take a shovel and start digging...

No. Life is about being a "good" kid who gets into a LTR with a "good" JB girl who has never been with a guy before, and you spend your life together.

My worst fear was getting blamed because of my dick. For slaying in the school where everyone knows each other you need an above average cock or they'll make fun of you because you dumped them after fucking and moved for the next.

EternalVirgnity wrote:From the ages of like 16 - 19 or so, I've had at least 4 opportunities with girls who really liked me, who were virgins.

Of course I just ignored them like a retard.

Now I'm a 21 year old, oldcel. Those "good girls" are literally in long term relationships, and they've been in the same relationships for the best many many years.

THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME.

The "good girls" are taken at really early ages, and usually just stick with the first guy she loses her virginity too (unless HE breaks up with HER). That could have fucking been me.

Now all I'm left with are:
-Sluts in general
-"Good girls" but who already had a LTR and therefore are no longer virgins / have had all those "first time" experiences / etc

Basically at my age now, even if I do get a "good girl", she won't be pure anymore. I'm fucked.

So why did you ignore them? Not trying to lay blame. I was the same way, but I got insanely lucky years later with a girl who basically threw herself at me. And I mean lottery-ticket Powerball lucky.
In my case I wasn't redpilled at all and bought into all the liberal Hollywood bullshit. It's incredibly pernicious and takes years and a lot of luck to overcome.

Same, actually when I was 15/16 had an opportunity, friend invited me over during spring break saying her parents were out of town. I turned her down. Then when I was 18, I don't know if it would have worked out in the long run, but missed a good opportunity with a good girl. 10cel years later and she looks about the same as she did when she was 18!

I honestly think I would have been a different person had I found someone to settle down with. Like I could have realized more of my potential. Feels bad man, and at my age, it's too late.

You didn't capitalize on those opportunities because it was not your genetic right to do so. Only those who should breed would have capitalized on them. Your role on earth isn't to breed, but to post deludedly about how many IOIs you get on a subhuman forum in the darkest corner of the web.

Sorry.
The Tori Black Fake Dating Profile

BRB 48 New Messages + BRB boyfriend offer + BRB date offers

DEAL WITH IT

http://imgur.com/YYo00A9,51noS8V,0w5ZdQ ... 1ONfeze#29

> pics of Drake and Elba
> proof that you get IOIs all day every day

The two seem uncorrelated. If you do get IOIs all day and you're a 21 yo virgin then you're a major fuckup.

EternalVirgnity wrote:
Invisible wrote:> pics of Drake and Elba
> proof that you get IOIs all day every day

The two seem uncorrelated. If you do get IOIs all day and you're a 21 yo virgin then you're a major fuckup.

I don't get IOIs every day :lol:

I might get one every couple weeks or so, and then I post a thread about it on a bi-monthly basis, and everyone thinks I'm talking non-stop about IOIs :lol:

I said mixed black guys have more overall appeal than full black guys outside of the niche fetish that likes full black guys. But I didn't say that mixed black guys have a lot of appeal in general. Just moreso than full blacks.

Breaking News On Pleo News Network!!!

Of course the closer to white you are, the more universal you're appeal. That is nothing new.

The fact that you haven't turned a SINGLE IOI into a HANDHOLDING MOMENT even, means that you're fucked for life.

eternal virginity explain how these girls liked you?? what IOis did they give you??

You went though college a virgin? You're living proof girls don't care about mixed guys.

Retire that mixed vs full black shit already. Unless you have 10/10 eye area with a unique eye color, girls don't even think about it.
Last edited by justinboober on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Eww face?
Know your place.

justinboober wrote:You went though college a virgin? You're living proof girls don't care about mixed guys.

Retire that mixed vs full black shit already. Unless you have 10/10 eye area with a unique eye color, girls don't even think about it.
this just admit that you are non-white and aspie

nah, you wouldve had a 3-4 year relationship with you then they wouldve dumped you for frat dick when they got into college.

(the guy getting dumped, not the frat guy banging your gf)
LMS isn't a pit. LMS is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Leebyunghun wrote:i would take Elba over Drake any day of the fucking week. Are you kidding me?

Elba would only get rejected by some ice cold blonde office bitch and some Asian women. Everything else is virtually open to him by default.

Half of you here at sh are just gay
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice