Tinder experiment with horsefaced gymcel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



mopdop wrote:
update 3: ONE MATCH! NOT SURE IF FAKE...

Image


She's 6'1? :o
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Op. Do some more right turns.
I am curious if it is still 0 after 1000 swipes.
pretty please with sugar on top :mrgreen:
Everytime Fido Dido posts incels be like: LEGIT!
So subscribe to my threads
Follow my posts
Check out how I spitt!

Image

Artist, sculptor, looksologist, truth seeker, poet and a free man. Boom!

OmegaKV wrote:
mopdop wrote:
update 3: ONE MATCH! NOT SURE IF FAKE...

Image


She's 6'1? :o


Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!
She is pretty hot.



updated! 2 matches so far... both fuckable
Image

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

mopdop wrote:updated! 2 matches so far... both fuckable


Nice...
so our gymcel friend gets some poon afterall.

Fido Dido wrote:
mopdop wrote:updated! 2 matches so far... both fuckable


Nice...
so our gymcel friend gets some poon afterall.

the uglier bitch unmatched me, still waiting for a reply from the 6'1" girl



mopdop wrote:the uglier bitch unmatched me, still waiting for a reply from the 6'1" girl


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel like she likely just swiped right because it's hard for her to get guys being so tall, so she's gotta give the guy a chance since he's at least 3'' taller than her.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote:
mopdop wrote:the uglier bitch unmatched me, still waiting for a reply from the 6'1" girl


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel like she likely just swiped right because it's hard for her to get guys being so tall, so she's gotta give the guy a chance since he's at least 3'' taller than her.

this is probably the case unfortunately
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:
hood rych wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel like she likely just swiped right because it's hard for her to get guys being so tall, so she's gotta give the guy a chance since he's at least 3'' taller than her.


sounds legit actually.


I think so too.
It is very sad that after years and years of delusion, years and years of gymceling and shooting roids, the only good thing about this guy is his height.
how can gymcels be so stupid?
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:it's a hobby for some, they like looking big and ripped.

i'd be more depressed looking back at a framecel horseface than that nice body.


Why not go for other hobbies. There are tons of better activities than gymceling.
Why not travel and see the world?
Why not buy a dirtbike and go out exploring?
They must be legit stupid to go in a neon lighted room and do the same boring shit day in, day out.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

Fido Dido wrote:Nice...
so our gymcel friend gets some poon afterall.

I estimate the real gymcel is only 5'9"

sephon wrote:
Fido Dido wrote:
Why not go for other hobbies. There are tons of better activities than gymceling.
Why not travel and see the world?
Why not buy a dirtbike and go out exploring?
They must be legit stupid to go in a neon lighted room and do the same boring shit day in, day out.


gymcels are usually low IQ so they can't do anything more stimulating


Yup, that what i think too.
One must have a very low iq to get other satisfaction from gymceling than a boost for slaying. Guys that gymcel for more than 2 years but have the same shitty sex life should kill themselves.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:I estimate the real gymcel is only 5'9"


judging by the door he looks over 6'

I recognize that type of door, it is a 6 panel interior door less than 25 years old, I can say with 99% certainty that the mid point of the knob is 36.5" +-0.5" from the floor. I am 6' tall, my hand/forearm position relative to a similar door handle height is 2" higher than than his hand/forearm position. I multiple the 2" by 1.5 and arrive at a 3" differential.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

No way that POF guy is 6'. Different explanation.... I pull my pants down, I am 6' standing in regular sneakers, and I have a half erection level with the floor, my erection is dead even with the height of center of that knob. Both the half erections of gymcell guy and POF are no where near even height with that door knob... yes it is the same door

OldRooster1 wrote:No way that POF guy is 6'. Different explanation.... I pull my pants down, I am 6' standing in regular sneakers, and I have a half erection level with the floor, my erection is dead even with the height of center of that knob. Both the half erections of gymcell guy and POF are no where near even height with that door knob

every miscer sh'er and fit browser is a fucking expert on discerning height based on a doornob
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:
OldRooster1 wrote:I recognize that type of door, it is a 6 panel interior door less than 25 years old, I can say with 99% certainty that the mid point of the knob is 36.5" +-0.5" from the floor. I am 6' tall, my hand/forearm position relative to a similar door handle height is 2" higher than than his hand/forearm position. I multiple the 2" by 1.5 and arrive at a 3" differential.


just found this on pof

Image

he says he's 6'

same door?


gymcel detected!!!
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 84 guests