Tinder experiment with horsefaced gymcel

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

yes he's 6'4 after all he has a 1/10 face...

update 1: after 5 minutes iv'e liked 100 people no matches so far...

update 2: been hours like 1k+ people in 5 different locations no matches

update 3: ONE MATCH! NOT SURE IF FAKE...

UPDATE 4: NOT A BOT I DON'T THINK...

UPDATE 5: Image

- ANOTHER MATCH BUT SHE DOESN'T SEEM INTO IT!
Last edited by mopdop on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Thank you for doing this test. It is your test, you should do what you think best, but I am thinking 6'4" is going to provide him a halo effect, and a more neutral height of 5'11" would be best

LMS was the answer wrote:What compound gives that Seid-like hardness? Is it tren? anavar?

you mean the v taper?

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

lol @ "Chad", totally unrealistic

any guy named Chad will be a blonde bulldog looking high school jock

just lol @ not blessing your future sons with the name Chad
Compact midface and high FWHR is literally everything

I think for a proper test you should try find a non-vain selfie, and if you do use a selfie make sure you include his torso as his V taper and SWR is one of his strongest selling points, also 6'4 is too tall I would pick 6'3 or 6'2, also agreed Chad is wrong name for this guy, go with Mike maybe. Oh also how old is he, he looks older than 19 to me? Go early 20's.

LMS was the answer wrote:
mopdop wrote:you mean the v taper?

I'm talking about his conditioning and muscle hardness. Its not just low bodyfat and some muscle.

Trenbolone and Winstrol (anavar actually made me lose some weight while getting strong as FUCK).

WTF is this pic shopped?

How the hell can someone's nose be so long LOLA

He's permacel for life

sephon wrote:is there anything that can fix this?

like a vertical lefort?

yea that's pretty much a lefort, moving the maxilla up and forwards, his indicator line is probably 65mm?

JustTheWayYouAre wrote:mopdop: How many Tinder matches has he received?

0 abandon thread it's all about the face

mopdop wrote:
JustTheWayYouAre wrote:mopdop: How many Tinder matches has he received?

0 abandon thread it's all about the face

Fucking hell....0 ?! God damn!
Is this guy a miscer?
I wonder if he knows that the gymcel body doesn't mean shit for women...
I wonder where here gets his motivation to workout?
Everytime Fido Dido posts incels be like: LEGIT!
So subscribe to my threads
Follow my posts
Check out how I spitt!

Artist, sculptor, looksologist, truth seeker, poet and a free man. Boom!

This is why "don't be unattractive" is way more important than "be attractive"

madafaka wrote:His face seems deformed, that's why. With average face and this body, he would get matches for sure.

Gymcel detected :mrgreen:

Fido Dido wrote:
madafaka wrote:His face seems deformed, that's why. With average face and this body, he would get matches for sure.

lol retard, of course I go to the gym, but without any proteins or similar. Just for my health and I don't want to look like a twink. Twink detected. I know how important face is, his face seems deformed, like I said. With an average face, he'd get matches.

He's right, though. Someone with an average face and a killer body will get matches... but they're going to be 4's and 5's and rarely low 6's. It's tinder— frame and muscles matter more.
The Angel of SlutRates

There's no fucking way any girl believes he's 19. He looks 40.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

madafaka wrote:
Fido Dido wrote:

lol retard, of course I go to the gym, but without any proteins or similar. Just for my health and I don't want to look like a twink. Twink detected. I know how important face is, his face seems deformed, like I said. With an average face, he'd get matches.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice