Guys are easily fooled by filtered, angled and shopped pics

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

of sluts online

Seriously

In majority of cases when you see a pics of supposedly hot slut (thanks to filters, angles, pushup bras and shops), when you see her candid pics or see her IRL she loses AT LEAST 2 points

Those cheating cunts
Last edited by Gandy's Hooknose on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

I remember meeting a girl I met online. That was before Tinder became a thing. She had nice tits on her photos, well it turned out it was all a lie and she wore push up bras on every picture of her.

Women are a scam really.
May the Mew of hope fill you with all forward growth and width as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with halo by the power of the Holy Mike.

Any slim white woman is still an 8+ for me, whether I see her online or not.
PostThis post by puanewb was deleted by puanewb on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:58 pm.
Reason: Puanewb

I never get fooled by angles and filters.
i am one of the best looksologists here.
Everytime Fido Dido posts incels be like: LEGIT!
So subscribe to my threads
Follow my posts
Check out how I spitt!

Artist, sculptor, looksologist, truth seeker, poet and a free man. Boom!

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice