How many of you actually have...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

???

I don't have any friends, and never socialize
10
31%
I have 'friends', but we don't socialize outside of Work/School/College
6
19%
I have friends, we socialize infrequently
13
41%
I have friends, and I socialize regularly
3
9%
 
Total votes : 32

friends...

how many of you actually, socialize, oh lets see go out to a pub/nightclub some weekends ?

go to the cinema, with a few of the lads ?

go out for a meal ?


Work & School don't count as socializing, buddy boys.
Image



Don't be shy boyos, share your story.

I have 'friends' @ work, had some at School too back in the day, we get along, chit-chat, but never meet up outside of school/work.

I've had a few invites in the last year (2 or 3), turned them down, may accept the next one...who knows...

i have friends to go out partying and another i do sports with. both social cicles i got neither from school/uni nor from work, only coldapproaching (lol at this term) i actually hate ppl going to my college or work, dont know why.

and i got another social circle from HS, we still meet every few month to go skiing or to attend festivals.

dont get me wrong, i spent years 2011-2013 all alone in my basement, i didnt even had a cellphone during that period and didnt go out once. but as you can see things might change
Image

Howdy Honda Housey wrote:

I've had a few invites in the last year (2 or 3), turned them down, may accept the next one...who knows...


rule #1

never turn down any social offers. NEVER



I do have friends that I made during school. But I never hang out with them outside of school or It was rare.
I have other friends I met outside school but again we only hung out rarely
Image

Used to have a massive social circle until I moved states. The amount of party acquaintances I had was completely insane. I attribute that alone to pulling me out of being incel. I feel like I regressed a lot since then. I know all the reasons why, too.

Started working and things socially chillled out a bit. Started consulting and working independently and things massively died down.

My life is pathetically boring without kayaking. It's been bringing me down a lot lately, honestly, since the doc ordered me not to paddle for another month to allow my recently circ'd dick to heal. That's where I get all my socializing and thrills in. The past two weeks have been miserable, lol.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image



PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Image

a gorilla here on this sig
"This is a legit thousand yard stare in the middle of a fucking social event. Worrying about putting on a neutral expression on a social picture is as aspie as you can get, just to facemog ugly drunk UK subhuman trash. And fix your wardrobe."

I don't have friends I already have to entertain and do shit for people, 7 or 8 hours a day at the office. It's enough.

As suspected, half the people on this site are like me.


Looks & 'Personality', aren't even issues.

I know plenty of guys who look much worse than me, who have personalities 'worse' than mine. Who have/are dating looks matched partners.


Just a bunch of reclusive late teens-young adults. With a few older, ugly dudes, trying to date models, sprinkled in.

Howdy Honda Housey wrote:As suspected, half the people on this site are like me.


Looks & 'Personality', aren't even issues.

I know plenty of guys who look much worse than me, who have personalities 'worse' than mine. Who have/are dating looks matched partners.


Just a bunch of reclusive late teens-young adults. With a few older, ugly dudes, trying to date models, sprinkled in.


Those dudes are fucking hopeless.

Reclusiveness is the #1 cause of incel, imo. It was for me.

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Those dudes are fucking hopeless.

Reclusiveness is the #1 cause of incel, imo. It was for me.


Half the people on here, giving testaments to their socializing aren't overly convincing me either.




I know guys who go out drinking @ nightclubs/pubs every other week. They also go to the Cinema and 'shopping' (more like 'fucking about the town like a bunch of dickheads' for a while) frequently.

They also go on Holidays together for a week during the summer, to Ibiza or Malaga. They also attend Music Festivals now and again.

Plus (exclusive to N.Ireland) they attend Orange Order parades & attend the 12th July Bonfires.

They have parties at each others houses. (involving Females too) On a pretty much, weekly or bi-weekly basis.(sometimes, multiple times a week, from what I gather, they are lower class, unemployed/part time workers after all)


Is it any wonder they have gotten into relationships. Whilst guys like me, who only leave the House for Work or alternatively appointments (haircut, dental & the likes) are single.

hhhmmm...

Howdy Honda Housey wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:Those dudes are fucking hopeless.

Reclusiveness is the #1 cause of incel, imo. It was for me.


Half the people on here, giving testaments to their socializing aren't overly convincing me either.




I know guys who go out drinking @ nightclubs/pubs every other week. They also go to the Cinema and 'shopping' (more like 'fucking about the town like a bunch of dickheads' for a while) frequently.

They also go on Holidays together for a week during the summer, to Ibiza or Malaga. They also attend Music Festivals now and again.

Plus (exclusive to N.Ireland) they attend Orange Order parades & attend the 12th July Bonfires.

They have parties at each others houses. (involving Females too) On a pretty much, weekly or bi-weekly basis.(sometimes, multiple times a week, from what I gather, they are lower class, unemployed/part time workers after all)


Is it any wonder they have gotten into relationships. Whilst guys like me, who only leave the House for Work or alternatively appointments (haircut, dental & the likes) are single.

hhhmmm...


I hardly posted here when I had a good social life. Nobody here can even really remember the posts on PUAHATE that I made between September 2009-August 2011. I was pretty much an annoying user who would come in and be a dick to incels, tell them to leave the house, and then leave for a few days. It would be impossible to maintain this constant day-to-day posting I do if I had the social life I used to have.

The reason I haven't jumped back into it is because I'm lazy, my work hours completely suck and I work weekends, and I'm a total pussy about change. That's pretty much what it all boils down to.

djfranktank wrote:I do have friends that I made during school. But I never hang out with them outside of school or It was rare.
I have other friends I met outside school but again we only hung out rarely

yea same. Why does this happen?
I have alot of actual good friends that i met in school and talk to regularly. But outside of school its like we dont see eachother that much. I still text & talk to them but like it doesn't come to the point where we hang out.
Image

Howdy Honda Housey wrote:As suspected, half the people on this site are like me.


Looks & 'Personality', aren't even issues.

I know plenty of guys who look much worse than me, who have personalities 'worse' than mine. Who have/are dating looks matched partners.


Just a bunch of reclusive late teens-young adults. With a few older, ugly dudes, trying to date models, sprinkled in.

for the most part this really is our issue. I see plenty of guys who are uglier than me with girls who I would stick muh dick in but I literally don't go out and socialize even when ive had offers.
Image

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 118 guests