You guys realize that death will be cured within 50 years?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

germanDream wrote:
CB-03-01 wrote:You really think its that big of a leap (actually, 500 years of technology advancement from today would be way more than this, even)?

the differences arent that big actually. travelling via ship vs aircraft..yeah whatever. but defeating death is the fucking endgame, its the ultimate goal for every human. you really think we gonna have this in the next 50years lol? thats ridiculous. lets just look back at what we had 50 years ago and what we have got today and evaluate the progress. 50 years ago we had television - today we still have the same shitty tv only with a higher resolution. 50 years ago we had cars - today we still have the same shitty cars only with better motors etc...

Those ships were made out of wood that rotted, it took months to travel, and it was pushed by GUSTS OF WIND. Supersonic jets take hours for the same distance, and powers itself in any direction, and can shoot missles out of the sky with smaller missles automatically. Maybe they are similar because people ride in them? Sorry that is not good enough for you.

We have self-driving cars, electric cars, connected to satellites 24/7. There are 3d holographic TVs you can walk around, TVs connected to infinite streaming internet media that are controlled by voice.

If you want to think very generally, these things are alike because people like those products, but if you think about the engineering progress there has been tons. And all this progress is adding up more and more. 50 years ago it was just imagination that someone could build robots smaller than atoms and control them when they are in the body but now its real. The science we need to end death is around 20 years old, but those years were spent in introduction and perfecting understanding. Now we can put it use. We are at the end game thats why I made this thread and said your mind better be blown. Our tools are fucking with the very base of life nowadays.

Which robots are smaller than atoms? Sounds very unlikely but I'm waiting for citations to make a judgement.

CB-03-01 wrote:
germanDream wrote:the differences arent that big actually. travelling via ship vs aircraft..yeah whatever. but defeating death is the fucking endgame, its the ultimate goal for every human. you really think we gonna have this in the next 50years lol? thats ridiculous. lets just look back at what we had 50 years ago and what we have got today and evaluate the progress. 50 years ago we had television - today we still have the same shitty tv only with a higher resolution. 50 years ago we had cars - today we still have the same shitty cars only with better motors etc...

Those ships were made out of wood that rotted, it took months to travel, and it was pushed by GUSTS OF WIND. Supersonic jets take hours for the same distance, and powers itself in any direction, and can shoot missles out of the sky with smaller missles automatically. Maybe they are similar because people ride in them? Sorry that is not good enough for you.

We have self-driving cars, electric cars, connected to satellites 24/7. There are 3d holographic TVs you can walk around, TVs connected to infinite streaming internet media that are controlled by voice.

If you want to think very generally, these things are alike because people like those products, but if you think about the engineering progress there has been tons. And all this progress is adding up more and more. 50 years ago it was just imagination that someone could build robots smaller than atoms and control them when they are in the body but now its real. The science we need to end death is around 20 years old, but those years were spent in introduction and perfecting understanding. Now we can put it use. We are at the end game thats why I made this thread and said your mind better be blown. Our tools are fucking with the very base of life nowadays.

Why don't you stop posting here, apply for a degree in biomedical science at a university and cure death for us all?

Please do it man, be a lad
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

I'm aware of nanobots but I didn't think they were smaller than atoms, I can't determine they are from that article either seeing as I don't know the measurements of atoms.

mrz wrote:I'm aware of nanobots but I didn't think they were smaller than atoms, I can't determine they are from that article either seeing as I don't know the measurements of atoms.

they are not actually smaller than atoms, im not sure that is possible since you have to make them out of something
but we don't need them to be smaller than atoms to do all the things we want them to do

even if that does happen by the time 50 years passes ill be in my 70's. I dont want to live forever as an old fuck.

only few people will have access to it. Immortality and eternal youth will become the holy grail for which everyone goes to war.

Legit. This is why I am:

Lifting weights
Doing cardio
Eating healthy
Acquiring as much money as possible and becoming financially independent
Constantly reading and training my mind

- as to prepare for future immortality.

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice