You guys realize that death will be cured within 50 years?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Molecular Biology is only 85 years old. Humans were around for 200 thousand years before that. We literally have figured out everything that is required for us in that time starting with basic food cooking and growing to architecture to machinery before we figured out how our body even works at the level where we can manipulate it. Put it this way, before everybody hated the idea of dying but they had to be concerned with starving to death, or cutting off their legs to survive infections from spear warfare, or trying to survive wagon rides to livable land, or fighting against tyrannical kings, instead of being knowledgable enough and technologically equipped to even try to fix death with any other way than prayer. Now we have death cornered pretty much because we have all the knowledge and tools and freedom and money (as a species).

If you are younger than 35ish today, you will live forever. This should mindfuck you tbh, you are the first generation.

PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

I hope you're right. I need to max my M to make sure I can afford it.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

thickneckedslayer wrote:lol bullshit. even if this became legit how would the world not overpopulate?

Theres always mars until we can transfer our minds into a virtual space inside a computer. Once we do that, then our real estate would go up by almost infinity
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

thickneckedslayer wrote:lol bullshit. even if this became legit how would the world not overpopulate?

we'll colonize space
also birth rate would slow down because many people have kids to keep their genetic line going when their bio clock starts ticking

sephon wrote:[citation needed]

I'm just spotting the trends
What else is there for us to do? We have everything done
We only have these things left to do:
colonize space
virtual reality
conquer death

Its not like we need to still figure out how to find food sources, or talk to people far away, or be able to see things at night time or travel quickly. Nowadays people do things like grow organs in labs. Death is done, he is cuck'd to hell.

Sounds wonderful but pretty fuckin blue-pilled. I'm sure aging will be cured but it may not be for 1000 years. Whether we make it until when aging is cured or not is completely random, my gut is fairly certain that we won't make it. You can freeze yourself when you die...chances are actually low of being revived from that though.
Last edited by IncelExecutioner on Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

doubtful, even if death is cured (theres probably a way around it even today) it wouldn't be released because that would be disastrous
Compact midface and high FWHR is literally everything

IncelExecutioner wrote:Sounds wonderful but pretty fuckin blue-pilled. I'm sure aging will be cured but it may not be for 1000 years. Whether we make it until when aging is cured or not is completely random, my gut is fairly certain that we won't make it. You can freeze yourself when you die...chances are actually low of being revived from that though.

What makes you think 1000 years? I'd be very surprised if we couldn't utilize stem cells and nano-robots to boost our age tremendously within our lifetime. Some people born in the 1850s saw man land on the moon. I would not for a moment underestimate human progress (so long as daft social projects like diversity don't fuck it all up).

germanDream wrote:50years? lets make that a 500

Weapons 500 years ago:
Weapons today:

World travel 500 years ago:
World travel today:

Calculator 500 years ago:
Calculator today:

Medicine 500 years ago:
Medicine today:

Gaming 500 years ago:
Gaming today:

You really think its that big of a leap (actually, 500 years of technology advancement from today would be way more than this, even)?

17 is pretty much peak of your life

IN!
alienfranco wrote:My creepy uncle and his pitbull are probably the only ones alive who care about me. My uncle's pitbull is always happy when she sees me.

backagain wrote:Well, life is a series of hills and valleys - its just a matter of patience to get to the next hill, the next high point - savour the moments when they come but don't be foolish enough to think they last

Pariah wrote:It's addicting because it has this weird combination of truth you won't find elsewhere with total insanity

CB-03-01 wrote:
germanDream wrote:50years? lets make that a 500

You really think its that big of a leap (actually, 500 years of technology advancement from today would be way more than this, even)?

the differences arent that big actually. travelling via ship vs aircraft..yeah whatever. but defeating death is the fucking endgame, its the ultimate goal for every human. you really think we gonna have this in the next 50years lol? thats ridiculous. lets just look back at what we had 50 years ago and what we have got today and evaluate the progress. 50 years ago we had television - today we still have the same shitty tv only with a higher resolution. 50 years ago we had cars - today we still have the same shitty cars only with better motors etc...

germanDream wrote:
CB-03-01 wrote:You really think its that big of a leap (actually, 500 years of technology advancement from today would be way more than this, even)?

the differences arent that big actually. travelling via ship vs aircraft..yeah whatever. but defeating death is the fucking endgame, its the ultimate goal for every human. you really think we gonna have this in the next 50years lol? thats ridiculous. lets just look back at what we had 50 years ago and what we have got today and evaluate the progress. 50 years ago we had television - today we still have the same shitty tv only with a higher resolution. 50 years ago we had cars - today we still have the same shitty cars only with better motors etc...

We're on the verge of having autonomous cars, and though video watching hasn't been really revolutionized it has gotten significantly more advanced than it was even 50 years ago. Fuck there are glasses free 3D televisions today, that didn't exist even a dozen years ago.

well yeah no shit it has advanced, but at what speed in relation to the difficulty of the improvement etc...
jesus, even if they found the sole reason for natural causes death tomorrow, the studies on the medication alone would need decades of testing until its released to the public

germanDream wrote:well yeah no shit it has advanced, but at what speed in relation to the difficulty of the improvement etc...
jesus, even if they found the sole reason for natural causes death tomorrow, the studies on the medication alone would need decades of testing until its released to the public

Chinese labs would sell it as a research chemical though

...and then everybody who took it will die in the next 10 years because it has some unpredictable side effects. naah man shit like that gonna need some time...a lot of fucking time

I've been taking unresearched experimental drugs from China for over a decade and am fine.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice