Made Invisibles looksmatch on OKC....

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

getting lots of visitors and no matches... am i suppose to mass match? or do i sit and wait for comments
Image
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this



Image

am i some sort of freakshow? what is this? where are the thirsty wks ???

not a single match yet..... ill start mass matching and see how it goes



It's 'unique.'

If these experiments find a mass audience, that will be the end of our civilization.
Image

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:Write that you give great head in your bio.



hahaha will do.



inb4 invisible makes 10 male alts to bombard her with messages
The Angel of SlutRates

fucking bs invisible is. just coz a guy says hey how are you. doesnt mean they want to fuck

Image

POF and okcupid use different algorithms.

POF wants to hook new users so it immediately gives them higher priority. In addition the more often you respond to messages as a woman -> the higher your priority in the queue -> the more often your photo appears in the "Singles In your area header bar". Your priority might also effect your index in their search engine. So a woman who recently signs up to POF who has a high reply/message ratio will be given a higher priority because she will in turn keep the men signed up to the dating site.

In contrast, OKcupid might have a troll detection system so that someone who has a high profile view/messages received ratio will be marked as a troll. Also okcupid tends to "looksmatch" their users so ugly guys tend to see uglier girls in their matches. This has a moderating effect: ugly girls are less likely to get messaged by hot guys --> which in turn means they're more likely to reply to messages sent by less attractive men --> less message spamming done by guys as they receive more messages --> girls get even fewer messages. It's basically a negative feedback loop effect.

Obviously I haven't seen how their code so all of this is pure conjecture on my part. I don't doubt the authenticity of Invisible's dating experiment.
Last edited by PJ1 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PJ1 wrote:POF and okcupid use different algorithms.

POF wants to hook new users so it immediately gives them higher priority. In addition the more often you respond to messages as a woman -> the higher your priority in the queue -> the more often your photo appears in the "Singles In your area header bar". Your priority might also effect your index in their search engine. So a woman who recently signs up to POF who has a high reply/message ratio will be given a higher priority because she will in turn keep the men signed up to the dating site.

In contrast, OKcupid might have a troll detection system so that someone who has a high profile view/messages received ratio will be marked as a troll. Also okcupid tends to "looksmatch" their users so ugly guys tend to see uglier girls in their matches. This has a moderating effect: ugly girls are less likely to get messaged by hot guys --> which in turn means they're more likely to reply to messages sent by less attractive men --> less message spamming done by guys as they receive more messages. It's basically a negative feedback loop effect.

Obviously I haven't seen how their code so all of this is pure conjecture on my part. I don't doubt the authenticity of Invisible's dating experiment.


POF seemed like a bitch to make since too many mandatory info to fill out.

AforAspie wrote:POF seemed like a bitch to make since too many mandatory info to fill out.


Whenever I made a pof account I would just fill in random answers to the survey.

Okcupid also has that %match thing, I forget what it's called where they try to match based on interests and personality. Not filling that in might also have an effect.

AforAspie wrote:getting lots of visitors and no matches... am i suppose to mass match? or do i sit and wait for comments


Did you put the same pictures? Are they showing her body?

Image

fingered girls
sucked tits
got blowjobs

what a slayer!!

never had p in v coz underage? :lol:

omg wrote:
AforAspie wrote:getting lots of visitors and no matches... am i suppose to mass match? or do i sit and wait for comments


Did you put the same pictures? Are they showing her body?


yeah there are body pics.

Image

Image

AforAspie wrote:
omg wrote:
Did you put the same pictures? Are they showing her body?


yeah there are body pics.

Image

Image


Can you make the thumbnail picture focus more on her body? The way you zoomed into her face makes her look like some fat/obese girl at first...

She is an 8 without the deformity...not surprised a bunch of guys would hit it looking at that body

See you've already got a bunch of guys willing to fuck her and potentially date her.

After a few days max, you could easily find a few guys willing to LTR her.

okcupid and pof are totally differant so stop accusing invisible of lying. i know slayers who get tons of attention on pof but when they go to okcupid their inbox's are empty
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

How is invisible trolling?

you are getting results and pof is different anyways.
Image
Image

what the hell is wrong with this girl posing like that in her pics
if I looked like her I would never go outside

incel scum wrote:what the hell is wrong with this girl posing like that in her pics
if I looked like her I would never go outside

Because she has a good body and receives more validation in 1 day than everyone on this forum combined receives in a year. Even if the validation is fake for the most part she still has men and women telling her how beautiful she is so herself esteem and confidence is better than anyone on this forum even though her face is worse than anyone on this forum.

Imagine if you had a hideous face like that but could still snag average and slightly above average girls any time you want. you would feel confident enough to flaunt yourself since you would receive validation and still get girls.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
incel scum wrote:what the hell is wrong with this girl posing like that in her pics
if I looked like her I would never go outside

Because she has a good body and receives more validation in 1 day than everyone on this forum combined receives in a year. Even if the validation is fake for the most part she still has men and women telling her how beautiful she is so herself esteem and confidence is better than anyone on this forum even though her face is worse than anyone on this forum.

Imagine if you had a hideous face like that but could still snag average and slightly above average girls any time you want. you would feel confident enough to flaunt yourself since you would receive validation and still get girls.


Perhaps. I'd like to think that I'm self aware enough to know that I should be keeping my face under a brown paper bag at all times.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote:
GENETIC SHIT wrote:Because she has a good body and receives more validation in 1 day than everyone on this forum combined receives in a year. Even if the validation is fake for the most part she still has men and women telling her how beautiful she is so herself esteem and confidence is better than anyone on this forum even though her face is worse than anyone on this forum.

Imagine if you had a hideous face like that but could still snag average and slightly above average girls any time you want. you would feel confident enough to flaunt yourself since you would receive validation and still get girls.


Perhaps. I'd like to think that I'm self aware enough to know that I should be keeping my face under a brown paper bag at all times.


You would only feel self aware like that if the reactions you were getting were negative. Now im not saying the girl in the op doesn't get negative reactions ( i cant image kids comments when they see that chick in public) but i guarantee she gets more positive reactions than any of us do. She gets enough validation where she feels she can show herself off like that cause if she wasn't i guarantee she wouldn't be on social media posting pics like that.

I think if you were a female you would have the same mentality as her. But if you had her condition as a male it would be impossible to ever receive validation.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 81 guests