Group conversation as an ugly male

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

If you try to say something funny in a group conversation (three or more other people), you can be 100% certain that someone will interrupt you before you finish. So you get into the habit of rushing your jokes whenever you tell them, and this messes up the delivery and kills the comedic effect of your jokes.

This is why ugly males develop poor social skills. It's the real reason why incels always sound a little bit different when they talk. It's not because of "Aspergers", it's because of the habits they developed as a result of being ugly.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

i only like talking to low LMS males, I can joke around with them and have a good laugh/story tell very well

I feel uncomfortable in a social circle with women or high LMS males and will become quiet or reserved because I operate on a different frequency than neurotypical people
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

OmegaKV wrote:If you try to say something funny in a group conversation (three or more other people), you can be 100% certain that someone will interrupt you before you finish. So you get into the habit of rushing your jokes whenever you tell them, and this messes up the delivery and kills the comedic effect of your jokes.

This is why ugly males develop poor social skills. It's the real reason why incels always sound a little bit different when they talk. It's not because of "Aspergers", it's because of the habits they developed as a result of being ugly.

lol social skills is a fucking joke. its a two way thing. you cant fucking hack into a server that isnt connected to the internet.

most ppl arent even legit aspies. they can tell from years of subtle social cues like no eye comtact in groups, circle body language, etc that no one likes them. or when people are polite and nice, then doesnt bother to invite you to things, etc.

but ppl like janks need to pay for those shitty degrees so they convince ugly weak dudes to get therapy lol whatta joke.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

the faceless cubicle wrote:
OmegaKV wrote:If you try to say something funny in a group conversation (three or more other people), you can be 100% certain that someone will interrupt you before you finish. So you get into the habit of rushing your jokes whenever you tell them, and this messes up the delivery and kills the comedic effect of your jokes.

lol social skills is a fucking joke. its a two way thing. you cant fucking hack into a server that isnt connected to the internet.

most ppl arent even legit aspies. they can tell from years of subtle social cues like no eye comtact in groups, circle body language, etc that no one likes them. or when people are polite and nice, then doesnt bother to invite you to things, etc.

but ppl like janks need to pay for those shitty degrees so they convince ugly weak dudes to get therapy lol whatta joke.

my "ugly weak dudes" are non-verbal and intellectually disabled (i.e., retarded) or the 3-5 year old sometimes good looking children of at least a good looking mother and a rich dad. i hardly even talk to my clients, it's not what you think it is, lol. there is no office, no sit down conversations about life.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

OmegaKV wrote:If you try to say something funny in a group conversation (three or more other people), you can be 100% certain that someone will interrupt you before you finish.

its an aggressive behaviour.
i would call it 'malicious interrupting'

you need to get back at such people.

Ugly males are always challenged when they try to converse or lay down a point of view, or just not taken seriously (especially if you are small in physique / height). The habit then becomes to disengage from stressful group talk or all group interactions. It is learnt behaviour to avoid social conflict and be treated as lower ranked male.

Mewtant wrote:Ugly males are always challenged when they try to converse or lay down a point of view, or just not taken seriously (especially if you are small in physique / height). The habit then becomes to disengage from stressful group talk or all group interactions. It is learnt behaviour to avoid social conflict and be treated as lower ranked male.

BP ?

djfranktank wrote:
Mewtant wrote:Ugly males are always challenged when they try to converse or lay down a point of view, or just not taken seriously (especially if you are small in physique / height). The habit then becomes to disengage from stressful group talk or all group interactions. It is learnt behaviour to avoid social conflict and be treated as lower ranked male.

BP ?

not blue pill, truth. cold hard truth.

Mewtant wrote:
djfranktank wrote:BP ?

not blue pill, truth. cold hard truth.

no

Brianpeppers?

Lol im usually the one interrupting people in conversations lololol

EternalVirgnity wrote:
a_nimus wrote:Lol im usually the one interrupting people in conversations lololol

I'm not sure how you get away with that, looking the way you do.

I would imagine a guy who looks like you getting destroyed if he tried that.

:lol:

Cause nobody ever does anything about it lol you wont either

davidopryski wrote:This is all bullshit unless you're weak minded(SRS). The receptiveness to studs is true of course and lack of it for non-chads too but the social savvy of ugly peeps and manlets is a matter of your genetic disposition to being a bitch. The only exception would be for someone who's legit disfigured in which case years of psychological stress might break you down.

A legit deformed male will get treated better than a 4/10 manlet.

People have compassion for deformed people but not ugly manlets.
PostThis post by sephon was deleted by puanewb on Sun May 31, 2015 8:46 am.
Reason: Requested by sephon

sephon wrote:I'm only mm's away of a forward projected chin and less hookish nose, and therefore able to being respected in a group.

FUCKING MILLIMETRES DETERMINE YOUR EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH

Males have to showcase good genetics. Peacocks, birds, roosters, stags, lions, even fucking dung bettles; their fate is determined by metric measurements and health.

legit posts in this thread that all ties together with the ideas of physiognomy. thats why when ur seen socializing ppl notice that you're" comfortable" and "confident" with them. Halo effect also goes along with most of the stuff in this thread.

also, is supportlocalslusts/janky the same poster as alienfranco?

Skirrel wrote:legit posts in this thread that all ties together with the ideas of physiognomy. thats why when ur seen socializing ppl notice that you're" comfortable" and "confident" with them. Halo effect also goes along with most of the stuff in this thread.

also, is supportlocalslusts/janky the same poster as alienfranco?

Physiognomy is legit. I tried to redpill folk on old AOL and yuku boards circa 2001 with this science. To them it was psuedo psycho babble. Nice to see it brought up again on certain relationship boards.

Mewtant wrote:
A legit deformed male will get treated better than a 4/10 manlet.

People have compassion for deformed people but not ugly manlets.

It really depends on the level of deformity. A guy with a maxillofacial deformity is just seen as 'just plain ugly' incel subhuman scum, I know because I am one of them. A guy with teacher collins may get sympathy.

So much autism in this thread. Social problems due the looks are like 0.5%.

Whether you are a social butterfly or shut in nerd totally depends on genetics. You can be a greek god but a total autist due to genetics. I see far more unattractive extroverts than attractive aspies.

For example, my dad and mom both are introverts and their personality was passed on me. I may fake social confidence and force myself to interact with people but at the end of the day I am too overwhelmed and have an internal need to isolate myself form the outer world. I just cant be around a lot of people for a long time. I hate it.

Genetics determine 90% of your life. Computers and internet make the problem worse.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

legit post OP. my internet friends thought i was funny. but irl i would hold back on jokes and usually keep it to myself or say it to one friend than to a group (fear or no one laughing). most of my friends were goodlooking and tall, and would say the dumbest lame jokes/comments and i would just fake a small chuckle or force a smile and nod. guess it was just a courtesy thing everyone does. or sometimes if i were to make a joke i would get

or

just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

You fuckers forgot the voice.

Do you really think a guy with the voice of Peter Steele would be igored? Even the walls would tremble under such a voice.
HUMANS

This is the saddest forum ever. I can't believe this many losers gather together just to post sad shit like this. You're just anti social and creepy which is detrimental to your success with the female gender. It's not because of your nose to face ratio. :lol:

KawaiiPrince wrote:This is the saddest forum ever. I can't believe this many losers gather together just to post sad shit like this. You're just anti social and creepy which is detrimental to your success with the female gender. It's not because of your nose to face ratio. :lol:

you're dumb. your post reeks of low iq. you stink up the room. you're repulsive. put on ignore list

So legit.

The amount of times I would crack a genuinely funny joke at school and no one in the class would react, and then the popular kid would repeat exactly the same joke to be met with raucous laughter...

scar_face40 wrote:So legit.

The amount of times I would crack a genuinely funny joke at school and no one in the class would react, and then the popular kid would repeat exactly the same joke to be met with raucous laughter...

Maybe if was the fact that he's funny and you're not. It's not the joke itself, it's how you deliver the joke. Or you were too scared to say the joke loud enough

KawaiiPrince wrote:
scar_face40 wrote:So legit.

Maybe if was the fact that he's funny and you're not. It's not the joke itself, it's how you deliver the joke. Or you were too scared to say the joke loud enough

Honestly, I know my faults, and delivery of humour isn't one of them.

My buddies in physics class started to notice it more and more as well.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice