Female midget wants 6' guy

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Not one to let anything stop her - least of all her disability - she's on the hunt for someone who can "see past (her) wheelchair": "I can't wait to get dating really. Do the fun bit!" "

Christ. Hypocritical? A bit. The thought of her ugly midget features breeding makes me rather eat my own vomit.

moremoneythanlooks wrote:She needs her pic uploaded to urbandictionary under Hypergamy. srs

Nah, she needs to be locked in an asylum somewhere under an eugenics programme. Just goes to show, if they are let too free, they start thinking they can also try to discriminate against people. Dog eat dog. Hitler had the right idea, keep them under prison conditions and sterilize them.

Holy shit
Wtf

6 FOOT
AND THIS BITCH CANT EVEN WALK

SHE CANT EVEN STAND

AND SHE WANTS A SIX FOOT MAN

SHE IS PRETTY MUCH BOTTOM OF THE BARREL AND STILL WANTS PERFECTION

HOLY SHIT

I only accept tall partners. If women can be so picky about height, why shouldn't I?

If I can't have a decent female

No one can :rambo:

ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
GENETIC GOD wrote:If you listen better, she doesn't even want 6' but 6' +. Like 6 is minimum ans she is somehow understanding even if the guy has a minimum of 6' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every woman wants a man over 6' but realistically she'd probably be fine with a 5'10 and built guy. She's probably just blowing smoke for the show or something due to being treated like subhuman garbage all her life. She just doesn't want a manlet, like 101% of the rest of females

GENETIC GOD wrote:If you listen better, she doesn't even want 6' but 6' +. Like 6 is minimum ans she is somehow understanding even if the guy has a minimum of 6' :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is ironic. She sounds like a fanatic, an eugenicist herself given the power to kill off all men who don't fit into her criteria. This is why Hitler was right, you sterilize the undesirables before they have the opportunity to poison the genepool with their nonsense. No point labelling everything as Nazi if her selfishness ultimately creates (shock, horror) more disgusting offspring. You can guarantee some beta choad is desperate enough to fuck her and breed.

What do you guys expect? Men are expected to overlook women's flaws as being non existent no matter how bad they are. Women justify their hypergamy with bullshit deluded rationalization that men just accept.

There will be men who are actually 6+ willing to ltr and fuck her. Why should she accept her shit genetics when she can date above her own looks match.

I'm not even mad at her because I know damn good and well if you had the chance to date up out of your looks range then you would. That's just human nature.

No 3/10 is going to date another 3/10 if they have the ability to date a 5+.

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

AspieEarth wrote:What do you guys expect? Men are expected to overlook women's flaws as being non existent no matter how bad they are. Women justify their hypergamy with bullshit deluded rationalization that men just accept.

There will be men who are actually 6+ willing to ltr and fuck her. Why should she accept her shit genetics when she can date above her own looks match.

I'm not even mad at her because I know damn good and well if you had the chance to date up out of your looks range then you would. That's just human nature.

If we accept this socially darwinistic approach, then society also has the freedom to discriminate against her and hate her for her defective genetics. What has happened to our great countries man? Just a few decades ago she would have been sent to the cranks home. A few decades before that she would have been sent to the chopping shop. How far have we really fallen if we accept that she is an acceptable part of the gene pool? I feel sad for the state of our society and how we have lost our way, I feel sad for other guys who have to put up with this bullshit.

Thats not the issue, I dont blame any women for hypergamy if its reasonable like a 5 dating an 8 or whatever.

But shes on fucking undatables because she is obviously having trouble, if it were a guy he would be shamed and ridiculed. But because its a women its perfectly acceptable and without any shame.

moremoneythanlooks wrote:Thats not the issue, I dont blame any women for hypergamy if its reasonable like a 5 dating an 8 or whatever.

But shes on fucking undatables because she is obviously having trouble, if it were a guy he would be shamed and ridiculed. But because its a women its perfectly acceptable and without any shame.

QFT.

veni_vidi_vici wrote:
AspieEarth wrote:What do you guys expect? Men are expected to overlook women's flaws as being non existent no matter how bad they are. Women justify their hypergamy with bullshit deluded rationalization that men just accept.

If we accept this socially darwinistic approach, then society also has the freedom to discriminate against her and hate her for her defective genetics. What has happened to our great countries man? Just a few decades ago she would have been sent to the cranks home. A few decades before that she would have been sent to the chopping shop. How far have we really fallen if we accept that she is an acceptable part of the gene pool? I feel sad for the state of our society and how we have lost our way, I feel sad for other guys who have to put up with this bullshit.

I don't give a fuck about our society since its men who allowed this shit to get so bad. Men have allowed women to take over and we will never be aable to get the world back.

I wish people would learn from nature because she would have been killed by her own mother if she was born disabled like she is in the wild. But oh well.

AspieEarth wrote:
veni_vidi_vici wrote:

I don't give a fuck about our society since its men who allowed this shit to get so bad. Men have allowed women to take over and we will never be aable to get the world back.

I wish people would learn from nature because she would have been killed by her own mother if she was born disabled like she is in the wild. But oh well.

True.

GENETIC GOD wrote:
ItalianClavicleCel wrote:
Every woman wants a man over 6' but realistically she'd probably be fine with a 5'10 and built guy. She's probably just blowing smoke for the show or something due to being treated like subhuman garbage all her life. She just doesn't want a manlet, like 101% of the rest of females

Yes, most of the women want a tall guy. A guy to be taller than them of course. But she's 3'3. Wanting a 6'+ is like a 5.7 woman wanting a 7ft+ guy. For her a 5'0" guy is a fucking basketball player. I'd understand if she wants that for her forthcoming sons to be tall but she seems that she wants it for her egotistical purpose to compensate for her lack of height. Even a 5'8 guy could offer sons who are 5'10 and more if they inherit him which is more than she could offer with her genes alone to her forthcoming sons. So clearly she wants that for her and only for her.she's a feminist in disguise who sustains an eugenic process that won't be applied for good purposes(her futures sons)but for her selfish cunt.
For example i myself want to compensate and if i ever decided to have sons, i'd want a girl with sharp,masculine features instead of an High E to whom I'd be attracted because i'd want my sons to be slayers. but for fucking and only for fucking I'll be OK with a 6+/10 slim cunt with normal heigth.
A 5-5'5 guy would be more than good for her especially if he's decent looking.

Just because she got a 7'2 tall boyfriend she might and most likely will end up with short sons, even if we dont include the risk of dwarfism.

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice