If you wanna feel depressed, go to college campus in evening

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

During the evening, it's pretty much completely college freshmen that are on campus because Juniors and Seniors are all at their apartments off campus.

It's depressing as fuck seeing all the beautiful youthful 18/19 year old girls, knowing you're too old for them, and that they get fucked by young Chads. :x

It's extremely rage inducing.

I had the misfortune of being on the college campus at 5pm, right after I read 70 pages of ER's manifesto. Seeing girls I was old enough to have babysat, all grown up, dressing like sluts. They are 18 and have such youthful wrinkle free skin, and they already have so much more sexual experience than my 22 year old self.

I was standing outside, and more than half of the girls who I saw walk by were girls I would have rated as 7/10 or better. It's infuriating to know that this is what I missed out on. It makes me want to go ER. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :rambo:

When I see the beautiful young girls I missed out on, it just makes the rest of life seem pointless. I just lose the drive to do anything. Nothing, not even a billion dollars, could make up for what I missed out on college. I could win the Nobel Prize, but that would do nothing for me in terms of validation, compared to what an 18 year old girl saying "I love you" could.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

EternalVirgnity wrote:ITT I was expecting the OP to be 30+.

He's 22 :lol:

I'm Norwooding badly and depression has accelerated the aging of my face.

Looks max and approach 200 of them

If you're not facially deformed and not autistic you might sleep 1 or 2 of them, hell maybe even 4 or 5

But I'm guessing you fit in both those categories and that's why you're here

it makes me insanely depressed because that is gone forever for me. i had the best times of my life in college and everything pales to it: stress-wise, fun-wise, sexually, booze, friends, literally everything

i haven't experienced remotely any happiness in my life relative to the college shitshow parties that i used to go to about 2 years ago and got way too fucking old for it (i'm 28). kayaking is a million times more exciting, but that feeling of being with your bros already having a good time as is and chatting up semi-liberated women in front of your friends and getting their envy, attention from the girl, and ultimately fucking her...it is very good.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice