guys please spread the word of tinderrage

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

CaptainOCD wrote:
Genetic Outlier wrote:Lol, what did it say, exactly?

Take this down or I will fucking kill you. You have three days.

In the comment section or private message? why did he/she threat?

RetractedMaxilla wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:Take this down or I will fucking kill you. You have three days.

I bet some girl found image of herself in that tinder madness.

Lol this has to be the case. She probably doesn't want her presence beta provider finding out how easy she goes down for robust slayers
ImageImage

Just lol @ not fucking girls like these in your prime

This is awesome.

I think it would be improved by a section demonstrating what happens when an average or ugly user profile runs the same lines. This would help rebut the inevitable "it was all about his confidence" claims.
PostThis post by theboss was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 am.
Reason: Requested

CaptainOCD, if you were serious about this you would've spamed major redpill tv stations, radio stations e.g. Tom Leykis show, major magazines etc, cos this is controversial as hell. Don't forget sluthate.

MrIncel wrote:Is this rage worthy?

all shitcunts on tinder are rageworthy

I have the firt 30 or so of tinder jack the lad from lord 101....from the first two pages
I'll be adding the next 60-80 over the next few days.

Hey if it helps, I'll link from the redpillcomics blog.

I suggest putting a picture of your "guy" at the top and then explaining what the blog is about as a sticky post or whatever. Don't assume people will know what you're talking about bro. Marketing 101

TheChewingGuy wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:Take this down or I will fucking kill you. You have three days.

In the comment section or private message? why did he/she threat?

I guess Captain was murdered for good. No one heard from him since then.
Who's to blame ?

Even his new blog does not exit anymore.
Did google shutdown it ?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice