guys please spread the word of tinderrage

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Thank you thank u ! Thanks u!

This is amazing
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

davidopryski wrote:Yo will you update your personal tinder thread? I know u got some flack for it buts its good because Ithink a lot of people here are around ur lvl.

We'll see. it pissed a lot of people off.

PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Girl 2 in Lachowski experiment. First pic is wrong and links to screenshot from previous girl.

you know...its moments like this when i wish a meteorite would hit the earth and wipe out every last human in a heartbeat. atleast this would make feel like life was fair once. honestly, after seeing stuff like that im really having a hard time to convience myself that the subhuman life of an incel is actually worth all the pain and suffering

Posted it to /r9k/

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/1606 ... ersonality

Already got a ton of replies
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

It's enough
It's enough
It's enough
It's enough

My incel brain cant take it anymore.

The worst part is, if we try this we will be reported/injured with the traditional moral speech.

Judging by the experiments, Females are painfully boring and dull , they have nothing interesting or appealing to say. Cunts think that by having a vagina it is the most noble effort on their part and also they put all the work load on men. The modern cunts want to be entertained.
Why are you still breathing if you don´t look like them?

Sconosciuto wrote:Judging by the experiments, Females are painfully boring and dull , they have nothing interesting or appealing to say. Cunts think that by having a vagina it is the most noble effort on their part and also they put all the work load on men. The modern cunts want to be entertained.

Good post.

Genetic Outlier wrote:Girl 2 in Lachowski experiment. First pic is wrong and links to screenshot from previous girl.

I'm going to clean it up later next week.

Post it to /r/foreveralone. Besides /r9k/ that's the biggest gathering of incels I know.

Thanks guys. Almost 2000 page views today. Keep up the good work.

Also do y'all think I should get rid of the translated Swedish stuff?

CaptainOCD wrote:Thanks guys. Almost 2000 page views today. Keep up the good work.

It is better to get rid of untranslated Swedish stuff. Translated is fine.

Genetic Outlier wrote:
CaptainOCD wrote:Thanks guys. Almost 2000 page views today. Keep up the good work.

It is better to get rid of untranslated Swedish stuff. Translated is fine.

How do we know the translations are correct

JUST LOL! Great work OP

My favorite are the obscene ones. I suggest starting with, "You are going to clean my cock with your mouth after I'm done with you.

Fucking red pill overload! I fucking love it!! I hope this blows up. Online dating experiments are the ultimate red pill.
8-) 8-)

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by Leebyunghun was deleted by puanewb on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:11 pm.
Reason: Wanted all posts deleted temporarily

Girl: "you're hot"
Nick Bateman: "you're a skank"
Girl: "I know"
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice