Instagram versus real life

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It blows my mind how some girls can look so plain in real life and then like legit 7-8s/10 in real life. Some girls literally have around 1K followers and then when I see them in real life, I'm taken back but how much they drop in looks. Its mind boggling. Girl I dated for a bit had around 3K followers --> looked amazing in some photos --> but in real life, she wasn't anywhere near as stunning. Her filters and heavy make up drastically covered up her very poor orbital rims and tired look and mild acne.

never pedestal chicks EVER

sex is the only value females posses. you can be damn sure they will do EVERYTHING in their power to promote this sole interesting aspect about them

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice