All I will say is that this account has been live for 6 mins

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

heilsa wrote:sry guy but this is too good and deserves another bump

Yet it was incredible how hardly anyone had heard of this thread when I did the recent 'Sluthate moment of 2015' poll.

This was top tier insight into the desperation of men, and the absoluter power attached to anything in possession of vagina.

I thought these kind of poor souls are from some Lovercraftian nightmare not getting tons of messages.

Deus wrote:I thought these kind of poor souls are from some Lovercraftian nightmare not getting tons of messages.

Welcome to the bizarro world of 21st century dating.

Quadriplegics, acid-victims and female versions of John Merrick are all sought after and thus receive much online validation. The desperation of the male gender has reached crisis point.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
offthewall wrote:Someone try this experiment with a guy version?

Why do that when you and every other guy on this forum who arent even disfigured cant get 1/3 of the messages her potato head can get. Absolutely no need to do an experiment with a male.

Lol i cannot get even 1 message on dating sites as a guy, let alone 1/3 of this deformed female
I hardy even get replies
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice