All I will say is that this account has been live for 6 mins

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

yes men are desperate horny dogs who see ugly women as an easy lay. what is your point?

My jaw actually dropped. It just unhinged itself and dropped. Fucking. Dropped. I then cupped my hand over my mouth and murmured "oh... My.... God....". Couldn't believe my eyes

Being female = winning. Even the probability or semblence of being SOMEWHAT female is winning
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

shes a butterface, half those guys are pedos considering she has the body of a JB

also that guy on the left looks like bulldog after some norwooding
If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

How many messages do you get PER YEAR????

This guy messaged. WHY?

I HAVE NO WORDS.

As for the tag. NO. She is NOT my looksmatch. She has the SMV of a 7/10 male.

GENETIC SHIT wrote:Image

[email protected] subhuman. He almost doesn't have enough chin to shoot himself in the chin. He almost missed and shot his nose off.

Invisible wrote:Image

How many messages do you get PER YEAR????

This guy messaged. WHY?

oh my fucking god!

Spam my ass. Those guys knew what they were messaging. Holy fuck its impossible to fail as a woman no matter how bad your face is aslong as you have a 3/10 body. Please god end my life, please!

I'm not surprised at all. The average guy is trying to prey on her thinking she has low self esteem and hoping she will put out within minutes of meeting up. 99% of Men Straight, gay or bi will stick their dicks in anyone at least once. As long as no one finds out most men have no shame. Anything with a vagina is able to get sex.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

kingkongb wrote:Ask them if they are willing to pay for dinner.

This, op axes em please

Common guys. look at those lips. Are you telling me you dont think a bj would feel amazing from that? Im dead serious.

Plus theres the whole dominating aspect to it. Men want to feel like the chick is hungry for his cock.
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

the male sub8 existence is a lost cause. i think this is a fact we eventually must accept.

BrickTamland wrote:Common guys. look at those lips. Are you telling me you dont think a bj would feel amazing from that? Im dead serious.

Plus theres the whole dominating aspect to it. Men want to feel like the chick is hungry for his cock.

Dafuq!

GENETIC SHIT wrote:
BrickTamland wrote:Common guys. look at those lips. Are you telling me you dont think a bj would feel amazing from that? Im dead serious.

Dafuq!

Dont fucken Bert me. You know its true. you wouldnt even feel teeth. It would be like a gum bj

I'm sorry did you message them first?

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

I have a really hard time staring at her face for more than 3 seconds. I flinch like I'm about to get hit in the face

It's over. I have no reaction GIFs, no one-liner jokes, no words, nothing.

It's just fucking over.

Men's standards are just getting cosmically lower and lower

Is it female? I'll fuck her
Is it probably female? I'll fuck her
Does it have a pulse? I'll fuck her
Does it live in the milky way? I'll fuck her
Is it made of molecules from the periodic table of elements? I'll fuck her
Does it live in the same spacetime dimension as me? I'll fuck her

Pretty soon men will be low bidding to the point of cold approaching women's shadows on a sunny day or femal shit microbes in a public toilet bowl
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice