The number one logic for going ER that can't be retorted

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Is that if society owes a person nothing, then that person owes said society nothing either, including their physical tolerance of it.

Say what you want about virgin males being "entitled" to sex with attractive girls. You can't live in a hyper-sexual culture and expect it's sexually deprived members to be well adapted people. You might say that men 50 - 100 years ago weren't slayers (in the SH standard of the word) and they got along just fine, so why should anyone here have any reason to feel like a victim. The difference is that those men weren't being bombarded with reminders on a 24/7 basis from TV and their own real life experiences that they are not seen as sexually desirable by the people around them.

Yes, big surprise, feeling sexually and romantically rejected causes people to feel detached from the rest of the world, and in turn causes some to (rightfully) become angry towards it. ER had no responsibility to not do what he did - it wasn't his obligation to change his mindset to a more "healthy" one, just like it wasn't any females obligation to find him attractive.
Last edited by NoIncelWorkerBee4Me on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

They bombarded him with unattainable blonde bombshells, and he fired back with good old-fashioned bullets.

ER did fuck all. his plans were solid but his execution was proper shite. all he did was kill some asian incels and a few fags down the mall. should have gone with his original plan and caused some bloodbath in the sorority-house. but he didnt...and therefore remains a fag

ER had no responsibility to not do what he did - it wasn't his obligation to change his mindset to a more "healthy" one, just like it wasn't any females obligation to find him attractive.

It actually WAS a chick's obligation to find him attractive. Just like many incels, he was owed female attention. The fact that he didn't talk to any is irrelevant. Radical feminism (created by white knights not chicks btw) made him too paranoid to approach and therefore it was the job of chicks to approach him. But none did, so he had to do what he had to do. ER was completely justified.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

legit
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

germanDream wrote:ER did fuck all. his plans were solid but his execution was proper shite. all he did was kill some asian incels and a few fags down the mall. should have gone with his original plan and caused some bloodbath in the sorority-house. but he didnt...and therefore remains a fag

I agree with that. And if he was smart enough he could have gotten away with it. There's a lot you can do with a molotov cocktail and a gas can. He could have done this to a different sorority house in the middle of the night every six weeks or so.

NoIncelWorkerBee4Me wrote:Yes, big surprise, feeling sexually and romantically rejected causes people to feel detached from the rest of the world, and in turn causes some to (rightfully) become angry towards it. ER had no responsibility to not do what he did - it wasn't his obligation to change his mindset to a more "healthy" one, just like it wasn't any females obligation to find him attractive.

Good post, but I don't agree fully with this one. Its a women's argument to say a persons actions wasn't their own responsibility. "Oh I was drunk, and didn't mean to fuck that ugly guy" is a common example. There's a reason we use the phrase "man up", because men will always be held accountable for their actions. Women and other men don't have the built in protection urge that men do for women. They can get away with killing their own kids, and many people will start wondering were the dad was to place blame on him for not being their to stop her.

ER was so stupid though. He could have easily went to NYU or some shit and pretended to be a movie director, and used that to fuck cute art girls that wanna be actresses.

His dad was in the fucking hunger games for fucks sake.

He was a complete retard.

whatislife wrote:i wonder how many LEO and watchdog type associated people will view this thread today.

I thought about that but probably none. There are far bigger threats than a bunch of high-inhibition subhumans talking about an incel killer.

NoIncelWorkerBee4Me wrote:Is that if society owes a person nothing, then that person owes said society nothing either, including their physical tolerance of it.

Say what you want about virgin males being "entitled" to sex with attractive girls. You can't live in a hyper-sexual culture and expect it's sexually deprived members to be well adapted people. You might say that men 50 - 100 years ago weren't slayers (in the SH standard of the word) and they got along just fine, so why should anyone here have any reason to feel like a victim. The difference is that those men were't being bombarded with reminders on a 24/7 basis from TV and their own real life experiences that they are not seen as sexually desirable by the people around them.

Yes, big surprise, feeling sexually and romantically rejected causes people to feel detached from the rest of the world, and in turn causes some to (rightfully) become angry towards it. ER had no responsibility to not do what he did - it wasn't his obligation to change his mindset to a more "healthy" one, just like it wasn't any females obligation to find him attractive.

First off, anyone who lives by that "I don't owe society anything" ideology is a god damn retard.

Do you benefit from the clean water that comes out of your pipes? Do you use freeways that allow efficient travel during your commutes? Did you post this thread under the lights from the grid which powers your city? If so, then you owe society.

What does being ugly have anything to do with anything? It's your parents fault that you're ugly, not anyone else's.

Plus, if incels are so fed up, why don't they remove themselves from society and go live in a jungle. No hyper-sexual culture there and I'm sure no would would stop them.
Eww face?
Know your place.

justinboober wrote:
NoIncelWorkerBee4Me wrote:Is that if society owes a person nothing, then that person owes said society nothing either, including their physical tolerance of it.

Say what you want about virgin males being "entitled" to sex with attractive girls. You can't live in a hyper-sexual culture and expect it's sexually deprived members to be well adapted people. You might say that men 50 - 100 years ago weren't slayers (in the SH standard of the word) and they got along just fine, so why should anyone here have any reason to feel like a victim. The difference is that those men were't being bombarded with reminders on a 24/7 basis from TV and their own real life experiences that they are not seen as sexually desirable by the people around them.

First off, anyone who lives by that "I don't owe society anything" ideology is a god damn retard.

Do you benefit from the clean water that comes out of your pipes? Do you use freeways that allow efficient travel during your commutes? Did you post this thread under the lights from the grid which powers your city? If so, then you owe society.

What does being ugly have anything to do with anything? It's your parents fault that you're ugly, not anyone else's.

Plus, if incels are so fed up, why don't they remove themselves from society and go live in a jungle. No hyper-sexual culture there and I'm sure no would would stop them.

you deserve to be shot.

mvp wrote:
you deserve to be shot.

Shoot your parents for being ugly and breeding ugly children. Society had nothing to do with that.

justinboober wrote:
mvp wrote:
you deserve to be shot.

Shoot your parents for being ugly and breeding ugly children. Society had nothing to do with that.

so you are a defender of this sick society, understood.

justinboober wrote:

I paid for it all via taxes.

Actually this is a solid post.

This is why incels should be shot on site and not allowed to go ER on normal society. Basically do it spartan style and throw all you incels off a cliff.

Yeah your right society doesnt owe you anything, but they do let you live even though your worthless genetic trash. Also, they let you have rights and get served at restaurants. They also allow you to acrue alot of money and richcel it up
sephon wrote:pressure on nose is actually legit though since I have photo proof. It's deformed even more since I posted. I also left it for 10 mins and it did not deform back, though that's probably not enough time. I will post final results before and after I sleep.

Basically the truth is: if society serves you shit and shit, you can just serve shit back, nothing really surprising in it. Trouble only is you guys are too much of a pussy, so you will only say youll do it. Id actually get a lot more respect if somebody on this forum saying he is gonna kill himself or somebody else, shut the fuck up, or did it.

It's being exposed to so much you can potentially have, but knowing the probability is incredibly low of having it. If you're ignorant of this and have lived in a cave your entire life, you'd probably be happier otherwise.

more and more people are become incel people are becoming uglier and uglier weaker and weaker and it's everybody's fault, nothing can stop this downwards spiral

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

Soxiety does owe you. People lived before running water on tap and welfarw existed. In USA you have to pay thousands to renounce you're passport

Yea this is a pretty good post. I mean I can't believe people are surprised when men go ER... I mean if you locked a bear in a cage and let him starve to death with fresh lambchop all around him, I would think the nigga is going to get pretty pissed
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Niggardofspeech wrote:Yea this is a pretty good post. I mean I can't believe people are surprised when men go ER... I mean if you locked a bear in a cage and let him starve to death with fresh lambchop all around him, I would think the nigga is going to get pretty pissed

this is what i legit think too

i'm like an angry grizzly bear right now.

IF YOU DONT GIVE ME I WILL MAYBE TAKE IT

You guys make me sick. I can't believe you guys are this fucking dumb. Im leaving this site its sickening here.

Elliot Rodger was a Little Bitch. The general population expects a weakling 100lb man that would lose in a fight to the death against every man and 50% of women to know his place. Which is to submit to anyone that could beat his ass.

A weakling like elliot rodger should never go on a killing spree, logically, because he knows for a FACT someone is going to bring him down as he's too small and weak to get away with it.

So what's the point If he can't get away with it?

There is no glory to be had and no women to bang if hes dead or rotting in a cell.

ALSO: The weakest men were always the most worthless since the beginning of time. Our battlegrounds may look different today, but men are still judged in a very similar way. Elliot was a weakling and I'm sure he was looked down upon for his stature.

Elliot Rodger should have seen that the most useful men to any civilization are the strongest ones, which is exactly who he wanted to kill. Strength will always be an advantage for men until the end of time. We want to breed the strongest men possible to have the greatest chance of survival. Which makes his entire act illogical.

FakeActAlphaItWorks wrote:You guys make me sick. I can't believe you guys are this fucking dumb. Im leaving this site its sickening here.

FakeActAlphaItWorks wrote:You guys make me sick. I can't believe you guys are this fucking dumb. Im leaving this site its sickening here.

Elliot Rodger was a Little Bitch. The general population expects a weakling 100lb man that would lose in a fight to the death against every man and 50% of women to know his place. Which is to submit to anyone that could beat his ass.

A weakling like elliot rodger should never go on a killing spree, logically, because he knows for a FACT someone is going to bring him down as he's too small and weak to get away with it.

So what's the point If he can't get away with it?

There is no glory to be had and no women to bang if hes dead or rotting in a cell.

ALSO: The weakest men were always the most worthless since the beginning of time. Our battlegrounds may look different today, but men are still judged in a very similar way. Elliot was a weakling and I'm sure he was looked down upon for his stature.

Elliot Rodger should have seen that the most useful men to any civilization are the strongest ones, which is exactly who he wanted to kill. Strength will always be an advantage for men until the end of time. We want to breed the strongest men possible to have the greatest chance of survival. Which makes his entire act illogical.

I'm not condoning what he did or necessarily agreeing with it. I'm just saying it really shouldn't be rocket science that some incels get pissed off from all the virgin shaming in this hypersexualized, feminist (more like anti-male) culture. Elliott was still a dumb aspie as far as I am concerned, but either way it was basically like a natural disaster that is somewhat fueled by our society. Society can't sit this one out and wash it's hands by denying that it's values aren't contributing to these events
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice