Tinder as simon nessman in nz is fucking hell

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

prime 17-18 y/o girls, some virgins, GIRL'S MY FUCKING AGE GIRL'S THAT I COULD L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y BE FUCKING are matching with him!!! GIRL'S THAT LIVE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MY HOUSE. what the fuck. If i had a better face i'd be in fucking heaven and people say your face doesn't matter, to think these are the same slut's i would go to school with except that i go to an all boys school thank god.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

I thought you said he couldn't get any matches earlier? Have you tried using your own pics with max fac morph game?

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

Sociopath1983 wrote:I thought you said he couldn't get any matches earlier? Have you tried using your own pics with max fac morph game?

yes and iv'e had success, he's had a few matches with good looking girls so i think there's a good chance people just haven't swiped him at all yet

mopdop wrote:
Sociopath1983 wrote:I thought you said he couldn't get any matches earlier? Have you tried using your own pics with max fac morph game?

yes and iv'e had success, he's had a few matches with good looking girls so i think there's a good chance people just haven't swiped him at all yet

Are you swiping in Auckland? How many matches have you had? Are you using a new/fake facebook account or your own? Can you post some screen shots of the type of girls you are matching with and the pics of nessman you are using?

poobear wrote:
mopdop wrote:yes and iv'e had success, he's had a few matches with good looking girls so i think there's a good chance people just haven't swiped him at all yet

Are you swiping in Auckland? How many matches have you had? Are you using a new/fake facebook account or your own? Can you post some screen shots of the type of girls you are matching with and the pics of nessman you are using?

lmao i don't even have a fucking fb and yea i'm in auckland

https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=555E9516

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=5567A7E2

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... ebe40e148b

https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=55255BAB

i got matched with my hot jb neighbour (she lives in appartment above me) while pretending to be brittain ward. irl she doesnt give a shit about me. if i was brittain i would already have fucked her.

Yeh this is why these experiments are the ultimate redpill.

It's hard to imagine or truly understand what it would really be like being an MM, because you've never been one, but you've used Tinder and you've tried to chat up girls online so it is the ultimate controlled experiment really, just one single variable changed. The most important variable there is evidently; F A C E.

At this point I'm willing to pay someone my life savings to just swifty put a bullet in my brain in my sleep (I don't own a gun and its hard to get one here) I've been redpilled for years but it never gets any less depressing and hard to manage
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice