tinder matches with shopped pics

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



lowtestphaggot wrote:
dat feel wrote:pm me the before/after pics


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:


fucking loooooool he's afraid of the true redpill

:lol: :lol: :lol:



OP I think you should stick with the V1 morphs and try meet up with some of the 6/10's... If you do it at night in a dimlight bar and she's had some drinks already I think she may not notice, especially if you've built rapport beforehand. It will be a brutal rejection though if she turns up and acts weird or distant cause it will be very obvious that's the issue and I imagine it would be hard to try be charming and chat her up knowing that she's sensed your subhumannes.



gobman3000 wrote:So you morphed your eyes and mouth area I assume?


Left mouth as is pretty much.

Maxzilla wrote:
Osteotomy wrote:Without OP's pics this thread is bollocks

I've sent it to all who asked via pm (sorry if i missed anyone, pm me again)


PM me before/afters too

Oh, fuck this thread. Depressing as fuck.

pm me faggot. plssssssssssssssssssss
Mike mew crew

Maxzilla wrote:
Osteotomy wrote:Without OP's pics this thread is bollocks

I've sent it to all who asked via pm (sorry if i missed anyone, pm me again)

Send it to me also..

Fucking lol @ this stupid cunt, she was one of my worst looking matches. Clearly I'm out of her league (my morphed self that is)

Image
Image

Two things : I DO NOT PM ALTS with low post counts ANYTHING, you aren't trust worthy for shit, so pm me on a noteworthy account or FUCK OFF

Secondly : I will stop this soon, I can't handle it anymore, I'm talking to a girl who's a professional ballet dancer on whatsapp right now from tinder, these are really high quality girls, It's just too depressing to think how different my life could have been over the past 6-7 years if I had kept my childhood good looks instead of turning into a disgusting subhuman. I do feel like killing myself quite alot after this. Surgery is my only hope.

Maxzilla wrote:I will stop this soon, I can't handle it anymore, I'm talking to a girl who's a professional ballet dancer on whatsapp right now from tinder, these are really high quality girls, It's just too depressing to think how different my life could have been over the past 6-7 years if I had kept my childhood good looks instead of turning into a disgusting subhuman. I do feel like killing myself quite alot after this. Surgery is my only hope.


ahh, finally answered my question

i was wondering how you were resisting the urge to kill yourself

also, you know as well as we do that surgery isn't gonna help. you're never gonna get a LeFort 3 or anything major like that, and even if you did, it's not gonna give you photoshop-tier results

OP pm your pictures. I promise I won't share them with anyone. I've hooked up with girls on the level you've matched with. I think we may be looks matched. Never tried tinder though

dat feel wrote:
Maxzilla wrote:I will stop this soon, I can't handle it anymore, I'm talking to a girl who's a professional ballet dancer on whatsapp right now from tinder, these are really high quality girls, It's just too depressing to think how different my life could have been over the past 6-7 years if I had kept my childhood good looks instead of turning into a disgusting subhuman. I do feel like killing myself quite alot after this. Surgery is my only hope.


ahh, finally answered my question

i was wondering how you were resisting the urge to kill yourself

also, you know as well as we do that surgery isn't gonna help. you're never gonna get a LeFort 3 or anything major like that, and even if you did, it's not gonna give you photoshop-tier results


I don't need lefort 3 you dumb fuck. I need lefort 1 for a longer maxilla and bsso for a longer jaw - both are EASILY achieveable with orthognathic surgery, I've met people in real life who've had it done, it produces excellent results most of the time.

pm dude there already other pics of you in another thread :lol:

The morphs are not that recognizable. Eye area is slightly morphed and slightly wider face, but difference in attractiveness is not much. He's tall and good solid body.

Maxzilla wrote:
dat feel wrote:
ahh, finally answered my question

i was wondering how you were resisting the urge to kill yourself

also, you know as well as we do that surgery isn't gonna help. you're never gonna get a LeFort 3 or anything major like that, and even if you did, it's not gonna give you photoshop-tier results


I don't need lefort 3 you dumb fuck. I need lefort 1 for a longer maxilla and bsso for a longer jaw - both are EASILY achieveable with orthognathic surgery, I've met people in real life who've had it done, it produces excellent results most of the time.


just send me the pics, i am the most redpill poster here

i will tell you straight up if you look good and if you even need that much surgery

Experiment is over. Back to regular pics now - first 3 matches are 200lbs+ and one of them has a severe dento facial deformity. No point living if you aren't hot.
I will commit suicide

Maxzilla wrote:Experiment is over. Back to regular pics now - first 3 matches are 200lbs+ and one of them has a severe dento facial deformity. No point living if you aren't hot.
I will commit suicide


Want to pay you for morphs of me and my friends. Pls contact me

Incelintraining, where can i see his morphs??

Not a SINGLE person who wants morphs has sent me a pic of themselves. how the fuck am I supposed to morph you??? FUcking down syndromes

Maxzilla wrote:Not a SINGLE person who wants morphs has sent me a pic of themselves. how the fuck am I supposed to morph you??? FUcking down syndromes


Dude I PM'ed you, you didn't even answer. As I've said, friends + me want morphs, willing to pay, but we don't want to post our pics publicly!

Do you got skype or something so I can contact you? Anything??

Maxzilla wrote:Experiment is over. Back to regular pics now - first 3 matches are 200lbs+ and one of them has a severe dento facial deformity. No point living if you aren't hot.
I will commit suicide


can you post pics of your real matches

i want to compare with the prime women

also don't let this thread die, keep posting. i enjoy reading about your pain and suffering since we're all in the same boat
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 84 guests