tinder matches with shopped pics

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Morphed my nose to straighten it, lengthened my mandible by around 8-10mm, chin also lowered and lengthened, also eye area slightly (lower eyelid lift).
With regular pics of me I get about 100 matches in a MONTH and most bad quality, but now its just insane.
I have had the account open 2 days and I hit 100 today, but then deleted 14 of them.

EVEN IN MY SHOPPED PICS I STILL DONT LOOK AS GOOD AS SOME MEMBERS HERE WHO ARE VIRGINS
LOLOLOLOL
If you cant get laid with those looks - your done!

KILL yourselves right now if you are a 7/10 virgin - 100% srs!

How good are you at photoshop? is it hard to learn? Can you teach me?

Most girls manipulate their pics to look good too. There is nothing wrong with you taking it to the next level.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Nah I'm not going to meet them. They will reject me on the spot. I gave myself a double jaw surgery in the pics essentially so don't see how I could pull that off. If it had just been my nose or eyes then yes essentially I think I could have done but not everything put together.

Also I don't have the self esteem to deal with girls this hot - I would just feel awkward and wrong knowing I'm trash compared to them

Magic Man wrote:How good are you at photoshop? is it hard to learn? Can you teach me?

Yeah pm me

12345678 wrote:Rebecka looks extremely hot. did you just post selfies?

Selfie of me in the gym, 3 other selfies after.
getting silly now. Since the OP i've had 30 matches.... I NEED SURGERY
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

TinderHate wrote:Good results.
How did you morph your eyes again?

In some pictures one of my eyes droops like fuck, so i just used the liquify tool to push it up until I had a +1mm positive tilt. I have no idea WHY it droops like this, it annoys me so fucking much, when I was younger my eyes were pretty much neutral:

When I hit around 21 years old I started noticing them drooping, I had NCT by that point.
Last edited by Maxzilla on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TOO MUCH REAL LIFE:

Ive had about another 40 matches today, but this one was the pick of the litter:

18 y/o american in the UK looking for a tour guide.... holy fuck, this is torture!!!

If I ever get surgery and end up looking like I do in my pics I'm going to go on a rampage and just fuck everything with a pulse.

honorable mention to these sloots who messaged me asking for my number

Wait you got 40 matches in a day?
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

-----
Last edited by Himmler on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Compact midface and high FWHR is literally everything

Fag wrote:Wait you got 40 matches in a day?

Yeah roughly, i unmatched some fat ones tho.
Since you posted that ive had 3 new matches lol... now i know what it feels like to be good looking.. its god mode.

You're probably already very much above average and just did slight adjustments to look like a MM. Most of those girls are legitimately super hot

Face = fate

The truth just never gets old
Captain Cuck wrote:I remember watching the video to this, absolute classic. I wish every women could experience this and like wise, men experience the foretold toils of the female life such as being "harassed". Then they would know what life is like for the sub 20th percent male. I.e chronically ignored for the entirety of an existence and expected to simply "man up", get a job, provide like a cuckold and die.

Lol we have here in germany about 300 users. Lol at 40 matches a day.

can you show us the pic OP?`those sluts are legit as fuck and i really wanna see what alteration makes you a slayer

A caveat i should mention is that i also morphed my body in the gym selfie. i gave myself bigger shoulders, chest & arms. I honestly think the gym selfie does most of the work, girls DO CARE about body...

Maxzilla wrote:Image

THIS.

This is why there is too much mental masturbation on this forum about looks law. GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE DO FUN SHIT AND GENERLLY HAVE GOOD / WELL PAYING JOBS (Halo effect).

Do you use Tinder? If you do, you know will know as I do, that 9/10 times when having a normal conversation with a normal girl she wants to know what you do for work, where you live and what type of living arrangement (alone, parents, share house etc) and that your answers to these questions really matter and have a strong influence on the outcome.

worsethanaverage wrote:
Maxzilla wrote:Image

THIS.

This is why there is too much mental masturbation on this forum about looks law. GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE DO FUN SHIT AND GENERLLY HAVE GOOD / WELL PAYING JOBS (Halo effect).

Do you use Tinder? If you do, you know will know as I do, that 9/10 times when having a normal conversation with a normal girl she wants to know what you do for work, where you live and what type of living arrangement (alone, parents, share house etc) and that your answers to these questions really matter and have a strong influence on the outcome.

What are you going on about? So???

Maxzilla wrote:What are you going on about? So???

I fucked up I thought you were using MMs; point still stands but ignore it it's irrelevant

Can you post pics? How about posting parts of pics with identifiable bits removed, so we can see your jaw before and after for example.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice